Brett Favre | Football (American) | News | Sportrait | Sports | Wisconsin

BigGayDeal.com

Sportrait: Brett Favre

Favre_1

TMZ reports that Packer QB Brett Favre's Sports Illustrated: Sportsman of the Year issue is so popular they're still cranking them off the presses: "Having already burned through 3.2 million copies, Sports Illustrated is now releasing even more issues of its Sportsman of the Year mag, featuring Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre. Britney wishes her album sold like that! The magazine did a second printing of 50,000 copies -- their first since NASCAR legend Dale Earnhardt died in 2001. But that wasn't enough -- and another 100,000 copies were sent to Wisconsin to help satisfy the demand. It's not like it's the Swimsuit Issue or anything!"

Favre7

The closest we could get to the Swimsuit Issue comes right after the jump...

Favre5

Favre2

Favre3

Favre4

Things often do get better with age.

Favre6

You may have missed...
Sportrait: Raúl [tr]
Sportrait: 2007 Heisman Award Hotties Tim Tebow, Darren McFadden, Colt Brennan, and Chase Daniel [tr]
Sportrait: David Kopay [tr]
Sportrait: Busted French Rugby Players [tr]
Sportrait: Amir Khan [tr]

Comments

1. So adorable.

Posted by: homer | Jan 4, 2008 3:29:56 PM

2. So adorable.

Posted by: homer | Jan 4, 2008 3:30:23 PM

3. God he's cute.

I loves me some football players!
    Cheers Andy, thanks a lot.

That reminds me to ditch the bf tonight & go out and get one.

Posted by: Jordan | Jan 4, 2008 3:38:59 PM

4. Well, he aint pretty to look at but he's a great athlete. He's also a class act--goin' out in style. And if somebody comes up with some anti-gay statement he's made in the past--so what? So do I at times. y'all can get on people's nerves sometimes.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jan 4, 2008 3:44:49 PM

5. He's a cutie, as long as he has quit dipping snuff like he use to!

Posted by: Luke | Jan 4, 2008 5:01:21 PM

6. Bret Farve needs to be naked and dripping in front of me at least once daily.

Posted by: Jerry | Jan 4, 2008 5:19:18 PM

7. the homoeroticism of these pictures is simply overwhelming... omigod, the smelling salts... pleeez...

Posted by: the queen | Jan 4, 2008 7:02:52 PM

8. the homoeroticism of these pictures is simply overwhelming... omigod, the smelling salts... pleeez...

Posted by: the queen | Jan 4, 2008 7:04:40 PM

9. Brett Favre in a jockstrap!!!!!!!!!????? THANKS, Andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: peterparker | Jan 4, 2008 9:35:08 PM

10. Ha! The guy he's hugging is named DILFer!

Posted by: Christopher | Jan 4, 2008 10:04:56 PM

11. He's OK. Bad teeth. All the snuff, yuck! Turned his teeth yellow.

Posted by: wheresbrady? | Jan 4, 2008 10:55:20 PM

12. DerrickfromPhilly, you're absolutely right! Anti-gay, anti-black, it's all good. Those kinds of people are uppity and over-sensitive when we just call 'em as we see 'em.

Posted by: David Duke | Jan 5, 2008 1:25:20 AM

13. He is good looking and he is a good athlete but his name is FAVRE!!! NOT FARVE!! And I don't care what spin you take on it everyone is wrong on the pronunciation...No doubt the correct way is to feminine for him as a sportsman.

Posted by: bob | Jan 5, 2008 3:13:46 PM

14. He is a great man, on and off the football field.

Posted by: Himbo with highlites | Jan 6, 2008 9:44:34 AM

15. He is a great man, on and off the football field.

Posted by: Himbo with highlites | Jan 6, 2008 9:45:21 AM

16. Success!
    This post worked...after getting all hot & bothered with the football player candy, I went out & got me one to play with (actually to play with me)...fun times!

It was so worth sneaking around my new bf even. Thanks for giving me the idea, Andy.

Posted by: Jordan | Jan 6, 2008 9:41:29 PM

17. That's all right, Mr Duke. If you were a great athlete that everybody had characterized as "washed up", but you made a great comeback, I'd admire you with all your anti-gay, anti-black shit. (I shouldn't have made the latter part of my statement, but I "punked out"--just knew someone was going to mention something anti-gay from Farve's past. I was paranoid.) But obviously, Mr Farve doesn't have any anti-gay public statements in his background or else you would have let us know. So, GO PACKERS!

Hey, David Duke, why didn't you run for Governor of Louisiana again? This Republican they just elected aint exactly the physical image of what you Klansmen promote. Although, he doesn't like gays or blacks, so I guess he'll do in Louisiana. But he's darker than a lot of blacks I've seen...sho' nuff.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jan 7, 2008 10:11:53 AM

18. Is there a cup in there or is Brett really packing? Mmmmm.......i think there is a southern sausage in there.

Posted by: Hungry | Jan 7, 2008 10:20:35 AM

19. I thought Favre was a class act too. Right up to the point when he pulled his retire/unretire act to suck up some more cash. Act, yeah it was, Class not a bit. I now queens who dont use that much drama.

Posted by: Chief | Oct 20, 2008 2:03:58 PM

20. Brett looks awfully chummy with #12. I wonder where his hands are?

Posted by: robert | Nov 29, 2009 1:58:17 PM