Ben Affleck | Jimmy Kimmel | Matt Damon | News | Sarah Silverman

Jimmy Kimmel is F**king Ben Affleck!

Jimmykimmel_benaffleck

While his wife was having her neck ravaged by Gary Busey, Jimmy Kimmel was f**king Ben Affleck.

Ifba

Here's Kimmel's epic response to Sarah Silverman's previous and much-forwarded video, "I'm f*cking Matt Damon". Kimmel assembled an all-star cast including Brad Pitt, Robin Williams, Cameron Diaz, Josh Groban, Meatloaf, Dominic Monaghan, Harrison Ford, Macy Gray, Christina Applegate, Joan Jett, McLovin, Don Cheadle, Rebecca Romijn, Pete Wentz, Perry Farrell, Good Charlotte, Lance Bass, and Huey Lewis.

Check the clip out AFTER THE JUMP...

Recently
Jimmy Kimmel: I'm Gay [tr]
Kathy Griffin's Advocate "Cover Try" on Jimmy Kimmel [tr]

Comments

1. I'm glad others agree with me that the video was homophobic. It could've been done in a manner that was funny, but having them paint each other's toenails, dressing the two of them in Daisy Duke cut-off jeans, having them wear puka shell necklaces, and making them wear extra-tight t-shirts was just playing into stereotypes. I don't do any of those things and neither do any of my friends. Of course, my friends and I usually wear leather and rubber fetish gear which would have been even funnier than the Daisy Dukes, the puka shell necklaces or the tight t-shirts. And that wouldn't have played into stereotypes at all.

Posted by: peterparker | Feb 25, 2008 1:07:32 PM

2. oh please. it's humor, it was funny, and it was well done (and this comes from someone who doesn't like Jimmy Kimmel).

people ARE allowed to make fun of other people, you know - we ALL do it. people are allowed to use stereotypes in order to push the joke.

you have to think, would the song be as funny, loud, and over-the-top without the scarf, painted toe nails, etc.? would it have been as over-the-top without the onslaught of celebrities that were paraded in front of the camera?

the answer is "no." in any extended joke, if you're going to go there... then go there. if not, it becomes lame and weak.

you're gay, you're not god, and you're certainly not untouchable. get over yourself.

Posted by: james p. | Feb 25, 2008 1:09:50 PM

3. I thought that was pretty funny. Took a piss out of and on a few things, but so what! It's not a socio-political statement of any kind - it's a couple of rich comedians getting their in-crowds pals to make goofy videos they just happen to share with the world in the name of comedy.

Making fun of people is fun. Whether folks want to admit that or not is the touchy point.

Posted by: Ben | Feb 25, 2008 1:14:59 PM

4. Cory,

Angelina Jolie's brother is not gay. The only LGBT person in that family is Angelina herself, who has had relationships with women.

Posted by: Gary | Feb 25, 2008 1:31:22 PM

5. The reason it works is because all the people in that video -- Jimmy, Ben, Brad -- are all incredibly supportive and outspoken with it comes to the gay community.

I think it was hilarious -- especially the dedication to Norman Mailer at the end.

Posted by: David | Feb 25, 2008 1:35:46 PM

6. I thought it was funny, not as funny as Sarah's but hers was so good because it was the last thing you ever expected.

For those offended, get over yourselves.
    You will have the last laugh anyway.
    The term "Fucking Ben Affleck" has just entered the gay lexicon. It could very easily become a catch-all phrase.

"What are doing after work?"

"Fucking Ben Affleck."

"Any plans this weekend?"

"Nah, I'm just gonna fuck Ben Affleck for a couple hours."

It will never go away.

Posted by: Rick | Feb 25, 2008 1:39:20 PM

7. I went thru my closet this weekend to give away the old cloths. One of them is that blue shirt that Ben is wearing. I didn’t realize my cloths were so gay.

Posted by: 1♥ | Feb 25, 2008 1:45:01 PM

8. I'm gay. I watched it. Loved it. Don't think it's homophobic. Do think it's as funny as Sarah Silverman's. Nothing more to say, so far as I'm concerned.

Now if you REALLY want to discuss homophobia -- which is a VERY serious subject -- rant against devil-worshiping scum like Fred Phelps or nations like Iran that actually kill gay people for just being gay, not against some over-produced, "I-got-friends-in-the-business" video that merely makes fun of gay stereotypes.

Posted by: Kyle Michel Sullivan | Feb 25, 2008 2:24:16 PM

9. "get over yourself"

I would say "get some pride"

Let us all do the gay version of shuck and jive to entertain the man. ha ha. UGH!

Modern gay "black face" that future generations of gays wll look back upon with scorn, contempt, and pity.

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Feb 25, 2008 2:38:26 PM

10. JIMMYBOYO, are you REALLY comparing this comedy sketch to "gay blackface"??? WTF ARE YOU ON??? You're only embarrassing yourself. As someone said, go deal with REAL homophobia like Fred Phelps. Lord.

Posted by: Rick | Feb 25, 2008 2:51:24 PM

11. I totally LOLed. Aces.

Posted by: yclept | Feb 25, 2008 2:53:23 PM

12. Jimmyboyo, I find your comment about gay blackface highly offensive andy deragatory. Comparing this to racism and homophobia demeans acts that are truly heinous. Please stop trolling and picking fights where no battle exists.

Posted by: Sarah | Feb 25, 2008 2:57:58 PM

13. jimmy, if all you have in your life is "being gay", then i can understand if you need to be the queen (king?) of victimology in order to garner emotion and sympathy. i understand where every thread of fabric will offend. i understand because my mother used to do the same thing. eventually everyone just had to say, "oh for christ's sake, shut the hell up and go out there and LIVE LIFE!"

i am a bit different. i am many things, being gay is just one of them. i do not get bent out of shape over small, harmless stuff. why should i be? even collectively, they would not equal the homophobia of our current president or the homophobia of faith-based organizations (much bigger problems we should be focused on). i am proud of being gay, but i'm also proud of being an artist, a writer, and a business owner. Yes, i sometimes get annoyed at poorly constructed humor made by idiots like Jay Leno, who throws gay jokes out like Mardi Gras beads. but that is his right to show the world who he really is. i'm by no means offended that he looks like a fool.

i see the construction of this joke... i see how it couldn't be played any other way. if you are offended, or think it to be similar to "blackface", then what real good are you to the gay community? how are you providing balance and reason to our society or the next generation of gay people following after you? what is the end result you are trying to accomplish?

the point of the joke was to go over the top and trump Sarah's video. in order to do that, they had to go over the top with EVERYTHING... the celebrities, the costumes, the music, everything. if you can construct a better joke using "fucking ben affleck" as the bases that "trumps" sarah silverman's... please... give some suggestions.

otherwise, please, let the rest of us with lives have our laugh.

Posted by: james p. | Feb 25, 2008 3:05:40 PM

14. Imagine, the year is 2217. Some gay anthropology undergraduate is working on his senior project: towleroad.com. Hours upon hours of sifting through endless posts and comments until, finally, he hits the slut picture of Matt Damon. He will be laughing so hard he won't have time to have scorn, contempt, or pity for us.

Posted by: Rick (2) | Feb 25, 2008 3:06:50 PM

15. I was thinking that the implied coupling is pretty funny. It's not Kimmel and Garner, it's Kimmel and Affleck. Silverman and Kimmel are currently dating, and back in the day, rumors were rampant that Affleck and Damon were a couple. So I think it's great that they can still make fun of themselves in this way.

Posted by: yclept | Feb 25, 2008 3:11:45 PM

16. Ughhhh

Perpetuating a stereotype just plays into fred phelp's and his ilk's hands.

Disagree all you want, it doesn't affect me. I stand by everything I have said though I apologize for misspellings and typos.

compare and think about this

Clooney did a gay skit with John stewart where they did not pretend fem just because they were doing gay

Ben Aflek and Jimmy Kimmel non fem straights automaticaly go super fem when doing a gay skit.

One was funny and not down putting to gays.

The other a cheap laugh for straights at the gay communitys expense.

I only intended the one post, but if you call me out in your post directly I am of course going to respond back.

I do not consider this the cause de jor or something to rail aginst as the greatest crime against gays ever.

Who are the ones picking fights because they are bored???

Disagree, ignore, and don't mention me in your posts then. It is that easy

Sarah, are you even gay? Are you a lesbian sister who has been exposed to homophobia or are you just a straight gay fan girl reading a gay blog? Are you black or at least have black / mixed race relatives so as to equip you to understand racism and homopobia? If a white straight girl, I thank you for being a freind to gays, but your perspective on judging homphobia and racism is lacking.

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Feb 25, 2008 3:55:27 PM

17. JIM, you attacked people personally over this issue, when no one else seemed to be offended but you. If you truly think this is so heinous I think you might need a little perspective. Always pick your battles carefully.

Posted by: Sarah | Feb 25, 2008 4:14:08 PM

18. WAAAHHHH I was offended by a video WAAAAAHHHH.

Everything offends someone. People need to learn to live with that. If you don't like something just ignore it or skip the post on it. Everyone's just a bunch of attention whore cry babies. WAAHHHH look at me, I'm making a scene because I didn't like something.

Anyways, I thought this was just ok, Sarah's was definately funnier. I'm still dying to see the uncensored version. My favorite part of the Kimmell one was Camerine Diaz doing that thing with her fingers. Hot dogs and donuts!!

Posted by: Mike | Feb 25, 2008 4:50:30 PM

19. Jimmyboyo, at the risk of fanning your flame, what does Sarah's background have to do with anything? Maybe she is a lesbian, or black, or asian, or [insert description here]. What if she is just a heterosexual female who realizes there is more to life than being labeled? Regardless, your comment was discriminatory towards here, dismissing her opinion - and a good one at that - because she might be a straight female. That is just as bad as homophobia or racism, no matter how you slice it.

Posted by: Rick | Feb 25, 2008 5:02:35 PM

20. "If you disagree and don't want to hear a response then just ignore my post and don't mention me in your own posts."

Translation: Only I can pass judgment and insult other people, other people are not entitled.

Really Jimbo? This whole thing you've created in this post is ludicrous. In case you forgot, an African-American was shot and killed in Florida, along with Lawrence Kind, a 15 year old, and there is a battle over the next US Presidency, those topics seem much more prudent on whether Jimmy Kimbol is homophobic. Really... really...

Posted by: Rick | Feb 25, 2008 5:07:04 PM

21. sarah

I count t least 3 others besides myself though probably less offended by it. Who knows how many who read Towleroad and never post = hundreds upon hundrreds really feel. Many probably support your stance while other were also probably offended.

Like I said, I do not conside this the cause de hor. i do not consider this so utterly offensive that my undies are in a bunch.

I think many are reading emotion, body language, and tone of voice into my osts which is impossible for you to read. 90%+ of communication is tone of voice and body language. Trust me, I am not scraming m lungs out nor turning red faced over this.
    On attacking someone, I sort of did to Cory and Cory alone. To Cory alone I appologize. In no way did I atack anyone else. please stop with the hyperbole. I atacked 1 equals people to you. at least 3 others = nobody to you

Mike

wahhhhh I am an attention whore cry baby who trashes other posts I disagree with wahhhh LOL dude, yo just bashed yourself as an attention whore poster

Rick, his has blown up out of proportion.

My original post was simple and to the point. someting small and stupid was small and stupid in promoting a flase image of gay men. People disagree. People ae free to like it if they want. I tink they are selling themselves short in doind so and they think I have a stick up my ass and am being overly critical.

Oh well. How do we stepbackfrom that?

I and others thought it as offensive, you and others don't.

None of our opinions are going to usher in a gay utopia.

All of us are just spouting off to each other affecting nothing.

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Feb 25, 2008 5:31:31 PM

22. PS

I repeat that I attacked only one person and to that one person I appologize for making it personal.

Cory, I am sorry.

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Feb 25, 2008 5:33:01 PM

23. damn

sorry for my typos

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Feb 25, 2008 5:34:28 PM

24. I'll tell ya what I found offensive!!!!

The fact that I couldn't hear the fucking song because of the fucking bleeping censor beeps.

America needs to grow the fuk up and get over itself with the prudish BS.

Posted by: Chapeau | Feb 25, 2008 6:26:58 PM

25. JIMMYBOYO you need to get a hobby. Might I suggest spell check?

Posted by: patrick nyc | Feb 25, 2008 6:56:39 PM