John McCain | Mitt Romney | News | Republican Party | Tom Brady | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #237

TOM BRADY: Gets a marriage proposal on Super Bowl media day.

SARAH SILVERMAN: Silverman and Damon get revenge on Jimmy Kimmel.

ROMNEY'S LAYOFF CACKLE: Some people, like Mitt Romney, laugh when it's inappropriate.

STATE OF THE UNIONS: Jeanne Moos looks into Washington relationships.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here

Comments

1. saw this last night. soo funny. good to watch it again this morning.

Posted by: nic | Feb 1, 2008 11:46:42 AM

2. People magazine got it right...Matt Damon is the sexiest man alive.

Posted by: peterparker | Feb 1, 2008 11:58:46 AM

3. Sigh. To state the utterly obvious, I wish I were fucking Matt Damon.

Posted by: Paul R | Feb 1, 2008 12:35:47 PM

4. Okay, I'm not a Romney defender -- Can't stand him. But the reason he was laughing was because of McCain's not so subtle inclusion of a negative (laying off employees). That is, he was laughing at McCain, not the lay-offs.

Posted by: KJ | Feb 1, 2008 1:09:12 PM

5. I guess I'll have to rent that season of the "Sarah Silverman Show" that is always sitting on the shelf at Blockbuster, because, man that was hilarious. I'm sold.

Posted by: Clint | Feb 1, 2008 1:47:15 PM

6. Romney is laughing at McCain's non sequitur toss-in of layoffs in answer to a question about readiness to be Commander-in-Chief. To any clear-thinking person, this is obvious and I think it's disingenuous to suggest otherwise, even if there are many other reasons not to like the guy.

Posted by: JR | Feb 1, 2008 2:38:52 PM

7. I'm guessing most of you have seen Matt Damon's impersonation of Matthew McConaughey... for those who haven't:

Posted by: sparks | Feb 1, 2008 4:40:45 PM

8. Man I hope Romney wins and he and his magic underwear run in November.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Feb 1, 2008 6:58:29 PM