Chace Crawford | I'm Not Gay | JC Chasez | News

JC Chasez: The Fact of the Matter is I'm a Straight Guy

Chasez

At last night's live finale of Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew, JC Chasez repeated assertions about his relationship with Chace Crawford to People: "You know what, it's laughable the first time. I think the tenth time, it gets annoying. I don't care about [people's] assumptions or anything, but when people outright lie, that's wrong. So I think that part of the rumor is outright stupid. The fact of the matter is I'm a straight guy and I'm allowed to have [guy] friends."

JC Chasez Calls Chace Crawford Rumors 'Annoying' [people]
(image source)

Previously
Chace Crawford and J.C. Chasez Hold 'Boys Party' in Hotel Cabana [tr]
JC Chasez and Chace Crawford: Attached at the Hip [tr]
Chace Crawford and J.C. Chasez Pretty Up Elton John's Oscar Bash [tr]

Comments

1. Steve - would that be in the theme park, on the lot, or in the tower?

Posted by: Unitard | Mar 28, 2008 4:51:40 PM

2. Sure you are JC. And if you continue to stamp your feet and ride your tricycle round and round you will eventually convince us. Yup!

Posted by: rudy | Mar 28, 2008 7:24:45 PM

3. Why don't gays ever claim the ugly ones? My God some of you would have hand to hand combat with a Special Forces guy to defend your claims that half of the hot guys in Hollywood are gay. Get over it people.

Posted by: Joshua | Mar 28, 2008 10:13:51 PM

4. It's gossip and that is a human tendancy to talk about people. People can be all righteous about it, but it ain't going away. Gay gossip shoudn't be deemed any more or less harmful as straight gossip. As long as people can't laugh off gay gossip whether true or not, it's a sign that homophobic attitude is alive and well. In the case of JC, he has had quite alot of gay gossips well before this Chace affair, so it's not a case of "gay people claiming him". It's more like where there's smoke, there's JC. Coincidence?

Posted by: ken | Mar 28, 2008 11:30:37 PM

5. I'm glad JC came out as straight. I had my suspicions.

Posted by: David T. | Mar 29, 2008 10:56:20 PM

6. "Some of you would have hand to hand combat with a Special Forces guy to defend your claims that half of the hot guys in Hollywood are gay."

-------------------------

You had me at "Special Forces guy." Would this Special Forces guy perchance be hot and shirtless?

Posted by: Ed | Mar 30, 2008 2:07:10 PM

7. You don't have to be gay to be Bi. There are more Bi guys than gay....

Posted by: Ty | Mar 30, 2008 2:24:14 PM

8. Gay or straight, that picture totally says:

"Hillary Chasez Celebrates Her Victory in Ohio"

Posted by: John | Mar 31, 2008 1:53:20 AM

9. Why is asking JC if he's dating Chace an invasion? Would you squawk "leave him alone!" if the media wondered if he were with Blake Lively? I can't believe you feel sorry for this guy and his panicked need to address the matter with more than a simple "no".

Posted by: Troy | Mar 31, 2008 11:27:18 AM