Dennis Quaid | Magazines | News

Dennis Quaid: Grade A Beefcake

Quaid2

Boy Culture discovered these shots of 53-year-old Dennis Quaid from the March issue of Italian Vanity Fair, and put together a pictorial homage to the actor, who I'd say defines "aging well".

Quaid_2 Quaid3

Quaid Makes Me Randy [boy culture]

Comments

1. Damn. He's 53 and looks better than I did at 23. I know he gets paid to look good, but it's so difficult to maintain any semblance of a decent body after 40. Looking like that is a major accomplishment. My hat's off to him.

Posted by: sam | Mar 11, 2008 9:37:50 AM

2. He's appeared to be aging well in recent movies and other appearances, but until I saw the shirtless pics above, I had no idea how well. He should take his shirt off more often.

Posted by: Jeff | Mar 11, 2008 9:52:29 AM

3. I officially hate Dennis Quaid!! Now, excuse me while I hang my head in shame and go to the gym.

Posted by: JerzeeMike | Mar 11, 2008 9:52:58 AM

4. Totally hot. He took his shirt off in a movie a few years ago called Flight of the Phoenix, and I was like DAMN! Great smile, too.

Posted by: crispy | Mar 11, 2008 10:04:19 AM

5. WOW

53?

He looks good at 53

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Mar 11, 2008 10:16:59 AM

6. dayum! dennis got all the good genes. poor randy quaid.

Posted by: nic | Mar 11, 2008 10:20:13 AM

7. LOL NIC

Randy Quaid

LOL

I almost spit my coffee out on that one.

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Mar 11, 2008 10:26:41 AM

8. Amazing, he still has those abs from his early movie days "Breaking Away". Damn...i'm not eating today!

Posted by: mak | Mar 11, 2008 10:29:31 AM

9. He's playing Hawk in the GI Joe movie, which just started filming last month.

Posted by: crispy | Mar 11, 2008 10:39:10 AM

10. Mama always said it's best to have a "well-seasoned" man waiting for you at home.

Posted by: banjiboi | Mar 11, 2008 10:42:13 AM

11. This is one of the sexist men EVER, and, a his age, as tasty a he was in his 20's, good stuff!

Posted by: Sebastian | Mar 11, 2008 10:47:01 AM

12. Oh daddy boy, your pipe, your pipe is calling me.

Posted by: Princess Prettypants | Mar 11, 2008 10:47:02 AM

13. Always a hottie, just needs a bit of a haircut.

Posted by: Jack | Mar 11, 2008 11:10:09 AM

14. Didn't Dennis find Jebus? I think he's on the God Squad these days. I know he's spent a good deal of time partying in his life. Crack will do wonders for your abs.

Posted by: LD | Mar 11, 2008 11:23:40 AM

15. Checked out his wikipedia and found out he had anorexia during the 90s. Hope he is better now. He looks very healthy!

Posted by: Jose Luis | Mar 11, 2008 11:35:25 AM

16. Trust me, fellas...he doesn't look so hot in person. Three years ago, I stood about 5 feet away from him in the garage at Chateau Marmont. We were both waiting for the valet to retrieve our cars so I got a good look at him. He looked *really* haggard. The body is still great, obviously, but the face looks like an old leather bag. It ain't all that.

Posted by: peterparker | Mar 11, 2008 11:46:00 AM

17. I join JERSEEMIKE in officially hating Dennis Quaid: but unlike JERSEEMIKE my hatred isn't enough to drive me to the gym.

Very hot man!

Posted by: Zeke | Mar 11, 2008 11:46:24 AM

18. Thanks Andy for providing my new "incentive picture" that I tape on the refrigerator door. I FINALLY got into the incentive jeans (oh, for the days of yore and 28/38 501s) and needed a bit more inspiration to actually be able to take deep breaths while in them. As for "needing" a haircut and having a worn face, all y'all are dead wrong. I would take the shaggy curls framing that handsome face that bears the well-earned crinkles over any of the twinks now masquerading as Hollywood's "leading men".

Posted by: rudy | Mar 11, 2008 12:59:39 PM

19. I wanted to hit that since he was in The Big Easy. At 53, he's still easy on the eyes.

Posted by: Marco | Mar 11, 2008 1:26:12 PM

20. there some very fine VPL in the "FINALMENTE" pic on the lower right.

Posted by: voodoolock | Mar 11, 2008 3:08:04 PM

21. Wow.

Posted by: soulbrotha | Mar 11, 2008 3:16:58 PM

22. 53 and still looking like that!!! Love em hot daddies!!!

And PUHLEASSSSEEE, the guy's 53 for god's sake, of coz his face would not be silky smooth.....not unless you do botox....

Posted by: sydneyboi | Mar 11, 2008 3:58:58 PM

23. These pictures aren't new and in person he does not look hot at all. Alcohol, drugs, anorexia, what addiction hasn't he had? Sorry, but no thanks! I'd rather have a nice men with some less abs and less problems!

Posted by: Dudehouse | Mar 11, 2008 6:27:38 PM

24. Anyone remember the episode of Will & Grace where the titular characters have lost their Homojo?

Will references the movie "The Rookie" and says "Dennis Quaid? Yum! Dennis Quaid in a cup? Yummer?"

This is kind of like Yummest to me.

Posted by: Harrison | Mar 11, 2008 7:19:17 PM

25. I, PeePee, saw a VERY FAMOUS celebrity at a VERY UPSCALE hotel!

I, PeePee, just thought you would all be terribly fascinated that I, PeePee, always seem to come thisclose to famous celebrities and that I, PeePee, frequent upscale establishments!

I, PeePee, do those things!

Posted by: PeePee | Mar 11, 2008 10:29:47 PM