Jesse Metcalfe | News | Soap Operas | Television

Flashback: Jesse Metcalfe's Passionate Run on the Beach

Passions1

I came across these old screenshots of Jesse Metcalfe from the late 90's when he used to appear on Passions. Since I'm not a Passions watcher, I have no idea what role the plucked wonder is playing here.

Passions5

Though you Passions fans can probably fill us in pretty quickly, I have to say it looks pretty lustful to me. More screenshots, AFTER THE JUMP...

Passions3

Passions2

Passions6

Passions7

Passions8

Passions9

Passions10

Comments

1. If he is being lustful he is being lustful towards his brother. Passions is weird but it doesn't go that far.

Posted by: kujhawker | Apr 29, 2008 1:29:41 PM

2. hmm...
    actually i wasn't going to comment, but I went to KU as well!
    GO JAYHAWKS!

Posted by: Clayton | Apr 29, 2008 1:37:36 PM

3. Jesse is very hot..I know a lot of people would disagree with me..he is kinda a douche..but sexy anyway..i like the new tatoos, scruff etc too

Posted by: daveynyc | Apr 29, 2008 1:40:45 PM

4. Weird is an understatement, KUJHawker!

I get a bit queasy when I find my mother watching it and think what it must be doing to her brain, but then, as I was recently reminded by the Land of the Lost post, I watched the Syd and Marty Krofft Superstars throughout my childhood. I guess Passions is like "...Superstars" for old people.

Either way, Jesse Metcalfe is friggin HOT and I don't care HOW vapid his character roles may be, just as long as he doesn't say something really stupid about us folks.

Posted by: FizziekruntNT | Apr 29, 2008 1:41:58 PM

5. Forgot to add that scenes like this are great for an MST3000 kind of night.

Posted by: FizziekruntNT | Apr 29, 2008 1:43:59 PM

6. Is it just me or does his titties hang freakishly low on his torso?

Posted by: Rodrigo | Apr 29, 2008 1:47:42 PM

7. If he is being lustful he is being lustful towards his brother. Passions is weird but it doesn't go that far.

We did have Chad and Whitney still lusting for each other for the couple of years they thought they were brother and sister, so it could fit.

Posted by: Pinwiz | Apr 29, 2008 2:02:07 PM

8. Oh God... The Jesse Metcalfe Pec Troll is back.

Don't worry... For the normals, his pecs are just fine.

Posted by: Eyeroller | Apr 29, 2008 2:15:18 PM

9. There is a Jesse Metcalfe pec troll out there?? So it *isn't* just me, I knew it!!

Posted by: Rodrigo | Apr 29, 2008 2:31:40 PM

10. Since when is Passions on the Sci-Fi Channel?????

Posted by: virgoboy | Apr 29, 2008 2:33:17 PM

11. Thanks to the miracle of www.SOAPHUNKS.NET (one of the top soap sites, run by a gay man) one does not need to have ever watched Passions to notice some of the hot pieces who have played Miguel. My favorite though is the pec-tacular and un-plucked ADRIAN BELLANI.

Posted by: Strepsi | Apr 29, 2008 3:38:08 PM

12. Ahhhh... Miguel Lopez-Fitzgerald... How I miss you, and Passions in general since it left daytime for Direct TV only...

also, KUJAYHAWKER, Passions is just THAT wierd. They did an incest storyline over the past couple years with a brother and sister (who didn't know they were related). They eventually backtracked on that and made them cousins, though. Is that better? I guess it's a step up from brother/sister since they did have a kid together...

whatev' later, gay-tors.

Posted by: DAVE! | Apr 29, 2008 4:12:12 PM

13. To answer some questions:

1. When passions went to Direct TV, Sci-Fi started to play Passions from the very beginning sort of like how they did with Dark Shadows.

2. Dave! Passions got even more odd. On Direct TV, Julian ended up sleeping with his Hermaphrodite child with Eve and getting him pregnant. After, his son Vincent severed his Penis and forced his drunk mother to attach it back on...not correctly.

Posted by: Sean | Apr 29, 2008 4:47:57 PM

14. "came across these old screenshots." don't you mean, "while google image searching 'jesse metcalfe shirtless', i found these old screenshots." either way, thanks for sharing. ;)

Posted by: Nathan | Apr 29, 2008 6:09:26 PM

15. Sean, Vicki cut off little Julian not Vincent.

Posted by: DavidH | Apr 29, 2008 6:56:35 PM

16. I do like Jesse now, but in these pics he looks like a teenage girl made up to look like a guy.

Posted by: Rob | Apr 29, 2008 8:52:17 PM

17. For those who use IMDB {my source for movies AND tv programs}, I too found Adrian Bellani by pic. If you're persistent / bored, you can find some other fine young men to ogle. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0192917/fullcredits#cast

Posted by: AaronJ | Apr 30, 2008 3:46:52 PM