Gay Slurs | News

BigGayDeal.com

Hollywood Brat Boy Brandon Davis is a Racist Homophobe

Bdavis_2

Not that it comes as a surprise, but Brandon Davis, known best for labeling Lindsay Lohan a "firecrotch," demonstrated another round of class last night, directing the N-word at one paparazzo and later asking another one "How did you become a little paparazzi faggot?"

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Forget Firecrotch: Greasy's a Racist, Homophobe [tmz]

Comments

1. Who the hell is Brandon Davis and why should we care?

Posted by: Tim Lee | Apr 4, 2008 10:59:06 AM

2. Seems appropriate for the parties involved. Im sure that photog called all his buddies that no less than 100 times that day.

Posted by: Mike | Apr 4, 2008 11:05:09 AM

3. I so was going to ask the same thing and then I decided to google his ass. So he's another socialite just like the ones he despises but yet dates. The grandson of some oil magnate. Classy!

Posted by: Shabaka | Apr 4, 2008 11:07:48 AM

4. Had to check imdb to find out who this loser is. This "actor" hasn't done anything since 2006 - except for being a parasite with the Paris/Lindsey gang. Some 15 minutes.

Posted by: Jack Scribe | Apr 4, 2008 11:09:35 AM

5. I agree that this douche deserves nothing but hate and scorn, but is that what the paps do now? Taunt people? Rile them up until they lash back? The "teabagging your mom" thing was a bit much.

Ha! They even thanked him after he said it. They might as well have played the sound of a cash register ringing. All parties involved are a-holes.

Posted by: ridwah | Apr 4, 2008 11:12:11 AM

6. I first read the header and thought that didnt sound good but then I saw the video and realized the black guy was actually calling him names. I am a person of color and I think its fair game is you are out there taunting someone and been a pest you are actually acting like what the word connotates,which is something bad and low.

Posted by: Shan | Apr 4, 2008 11:14:37 AM

7. The sordid tales of Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis and equally disgusting brother "Gummi Bear" are legion in LA LA.

He's a buddy of fellow douchebags Paris "Valtrex" Hilton and uber-douche R&B music producer Scott Storch.

Posted by: banjiboi | Apr 4, 2008 11:17:08 AM

8. This douchebag is also famous for stealing watches and shit from his friends. God forbid this asshole gets a real job.

Posted by: Tintin Malfoy | Apr 4, 2008 11:17:16 AM

9. HE IS SUCH a loser. Anyone who would use the N word, the F word, and degrade a young lady (even if its lindsay lohan) in such terms.

Posted by: KITTEN | Apr 4, 2008 11:20:45 AM

10. Paparazzi is a plural noun. He used it incorrectly. If you're going to be a racist homophobic tool, perhaps it would be best to use correct grammar (even if it's in Italian).

Posted by: The Milkman | Apr 4, 2008 11:21:01 AM

11. Another little brat who believes he can treat anyone else any way he wants...I don't expect much from him or people of his ilk anyway...

Posted by: silly_rabbit | Apr 4, 2008 11:22:16 AM

12. Oh how I long for info I care about. Why is it always newsworthy when someone else calls out Faggot! or Nigger!

I mean, it's not like we don't know it happens...ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

So he's a rich asshole! What's newsy about that?

Posted by: Sean | Apr 4, 2008 11:27:06 AM

13. the paps were instigating a war of words and they got one. where's the story? or is the story about the paps hounding and provoking people by talking shit? here's an idea, try it with sean penn, that would be more interesting.

Posted by: lame | Apr 4, 2008 11:38:09 AM

14. Tutto fumo e niente arrosto, Milkman ;) LOL.

Posted by: FizziekruntNT | Apr 4, 2008 11:49:10 AM

15. This worthless rich brat is just the young George Bush, forty years later. If there had been paparazzi to follow around GWB when he was Brandon's age, this is the kind of footage they would have gotten of him. Governor Davis for President 2048!

Posted by: Miles | Apr 4, 2008 11:50:09 AM

16. I think no one should ever use the word "nigger" for any reason in any circumstances. It's just one of those words that is (and should be) untouchable because of its history and the layers of meaning it's fraught with.

Of course, the useful thing about the word is that when someone does use it, like this silly little boy, Brandon Davis, who's never done anything other than win the genetic lottery, it tells us SO MUCH MORE about the person who speaks it than about the person it's addressed to (about whom of course it says nothing meaningful). I think the words "kyke" and "cunt" have the same status. Personally I don't think "faggot" has that status though. It can be a truly hateful word, but it's used to mean a lot more things and in very wide-ranging contexts. I don't know that I would give it quite the same untouchable status.

Having said all that, the paparazzi were clearly baiting this guy, hoping to get a rise out of him. Shame on them for that; shame on him for taking the bait in this obnoxious way; and joke's on us for looking at the video (which, after all, is how the paparazzi get paid) and, irony of ironies, commenting on it!

Problem is, it's like a car wreck (or, for that matter, that new lie detector game show on Fox). I know I shouldn't watch, but it's too fascinating to turn away.

Posted by: Hermes in DC | Apr 4, 2008 12:06:07 PM

17. He's a pig but who cares? He's another piece of partying flotsam on Sunset Blvd. who is known only for being known. You looking to become yet another Hollywood trash gossip blog? I already actively avoid Perez Hilton and TMZ -- don't need to add Towleroad to that list.

Posted by: Buster | Apr 4, 2008 12:09:15 PM

18. The only two words left that can still sting and people still hurl them so freely, even from an obese, nasty looking moron like this twit. But, then again, this is the USA, and, racism and homophobic slurs are the norm for many and dismissed by others as meaning nothing.

Posted by: Sebastian | Apr 4, 2008 12:22:01 PM

19. HERMES, I really don't understand your reasoning about how "faggot" doesn't reach the same "status" as the other slurs you listed because "it's used to mean a lot more things and in very wide-ranging contexts."

So because a gay slur is considered the MOST offensive thing that ANYONE can be called, it's widely used to slur people who aren't even gay, it makes it LESS of an offensive word?

Wha???

Could you explain that a bit more. That makes absolutely no sense to me.

Posted by: Zeke | Apr 4, 2008 12:33:34 PM

20. Who cares? Stop giving inbred and illiterate people stories about what they say. What has this guy done to get press? Britney, Paris, etc...we look like fools to the rest of the world. Sigh

That's it...I am moving to Australia.

Posted by: Dave | Apr 4, 2008 12:50:54 PM

21. Those photographers should've smashed their cameras over that useless, racist and homophobic prick's head.

Posted by: Matt | Apr 4, 2008 12:55:40 PM

22. The worst part is that "paparazzi" is actually the plural. He should have said "How did you become a little 'paparazzo' faggot?"

Racism and homophobia are just made worse with poor grammar, son.

Posted by: Enough Already | Apr 4, 2008 2:03:03 PM

23. Hmm, i can understand the N-word, and even "faggot", but "cunt"? Really? Who is it offensive to? I'm a woman, and I use that word all the time. I even mix it up sometimes and use "twat" as well. But then again, I'm definitely no feminist, nor do I have much respect for other women, so perhaps my opinion is not the most politically correct.

Posted by: Amanda | Apr 4, 2008 2:12:08 PM

24. Well, Amanda, darlin', I've been called a nigger, faggot and a cunt. Triple crown, honey! Worst of all: a snooty Philly queen.

Well, if you don't respect most other women, I can just imagine how you feel about gay men. I aint crazy 'bout 'em either...too sensitive. Give me rough trade; if you hurt their feelings they just hit you, and steal something.

What about drag queens? You like them?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Apr 4, 2008 2:25:47 PM

25. shame on him! i can't wait until celebrity prayer list gives him what he deserves. where are you sister mary?!

Posted by: Jacksworth Laguardia | Apr 4, 2008 2:53:17 PM