Comments

1. Matt says

Nothing against Oliver Stone, but we just spent eight years watching Mr. Bush. Is there any reason anyone would want to stand 3+ hours more of watching his life on film?

2. crispy says

I think the drugs have finally destroyed Oliver Stone’s mind. Alexander was one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen in my life, and this looks terrible.

3. Derrick from Philly says

Isn’t this Brolin guy a little to handsome to play….oh, well, it’s Hollywood, isn’t it. Isn’t it funny that no matter how independent a director, a screenwriter or actor are in the beginning, the real goal is always Hollywood. Well, so what, without Hollywood world cinema wouldn’t be worth “Alexander”, would it CRISPY?

4. Turtle says

Agreed with Matt…I can barely stand to listen to W’s voice now, having lived through nearly eight years of disaster after another. I have no desire at all to watch a fictionalized version of this man’s life. That was true for “That’s My Bush!” and “Lil Bush” as well. And I really have no appetite for the faux outrage the Fox News brigade have already begun spewing. Just can’t muster up a sense of humor about him now; I’m still too angry.

5. anon (gmail.com) says

Though it might have ended before it began, I think a few more years should elapse before any films are made of the administration. We don’t have a historical perspective yet to contrast it to. Does anyone know when this is coming out? Then again, even twenty years did not save “Nixon” from being a bad movie.

6. Tex... says

7. mwf says

What retard would pay to see ANY movie about the worst animal in American history?

THE WORST.

Hilter had nothing on dubya bush.

Though apparently no one learned anything from the bomb, Nixon.

There are some people we just don’t need to see made into a movie. We’re living the horror version.

8. BrokebackBob says

I think Tex… has nailed it 100%
    The Bush creatures showed no mercy to us, we should show no mercy to their spawn. Bush, a boob because he IS a boob, Obama, NOT ready for prime time, and he’d be eaten alive
    in Washington. A maybe-not-so-innocent
    sheep (what’s up with that pastor of his)
    dragged into slaughter. As for Hilary,
    she’s just right for cleaning up the
    Bush carnage (like Bill had to) that is
    the U.S. now. Washington would break their
    dental work biting her. McCain, a terrible
    consequence of an immoral war, damgaged
    goods, do we want a president who was
    tortured??
    BBB

Tex… said>
    “I’m hoping for a “Dallas” style ending…We don’t need “historical perspective” to know he’s screwed us and the world to line his pockets…with blood and money. Biggest war criminal ever.”

9. hsio says

I heared many hot girls were talking about this movie on M a r r y M i l l i o n a i r e . C o m.There are many discussions about this movie on that site.