BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #279

BLOGGING SWEATSHOPS EXPOSED: Just in case you ever wondered what goes on behind-the-scenes of a blog such as this one.

PAPAL SHOUTING MATCH: Group faces off against Westboro Baptist Church at the Pope's Ground Zero visit.

BRUCE BARCLAY: Accused of rape by a male escort, Cumberland County GOP Commissioner Bruce Barclay was cleared because he had hundreds of hours of videotapes of himself having sex with various hustlers.

DA NANG: Vietnam-era news report recently posted to YouTube about the last World Airways flight sent to pick up women and children from Da Nang. The plane was mobbed and swamped by fleeing soldiers when it reached the airport. (source: kottke)

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here.

Comments

1. "God Hates The Pope"
    "Fag Pimp Pope"
    "Pedophile Rape Pimp"
    "Pervert Pope"
    "The Godfather Of Pedophiles"

Can't say I disagree.

Posted by: John In Manhattan | Apr 22, 2008 3:50:14 PM

2. finally, some grist for my mill... bruce barclay is obviously the love child of carrot top and drew carey but i admire his taste in men, pukka shells and all... at least she had the good sense to film all those hot 'n steamy encounters so let that be lesson to all you backstabbing doubledealing blackmailing boywhores: smile, dahling, you're on candid camera!

Posted by: the queen | Apr 22, 2008 3:50:43 PM

3. LOL@THE QUEEN.

JOHN you make me tremble with fear, and I aint even Catholic.

Posted by: Derrick from PHilly | Apr 22, 2008 3:54:28 PM

4. Andy, you had better clean up your act......if Obama becomes President he will surely pass a civil rights for Oppressed Bloggers bill. :)

I especially loved **they threw a bag over my head, tossed me in a trunk and smuggled me through the Holland Tunnel into New York**......If New Yorkers were smart, they would erect a wall between New Jeresy and New York and man it with snipers......lol

Posted by: Joshua | Apr 22, 2008 4:11:36 PM

5. Kinda proud of our little Kansas haters there... for just a sec or two.

"...wanna turn gay people straight? Make us watch the Barclay tapes." That WOULD be torture! I'd rather be waterboarded.

Posted by: kansastock | Apr 22, 2008 4:36:35 PM

6. I'm not originally from here, but EAT ME and all the other folks coming in from Jersey, Joshua. But, I think you highlighted the problem: NYers aren't smart (ever been to SI?).

Posted by: Shane | Apr 23, 2008 7:33:44 AM

7. Joshua is typical of cretins that live in NY and think the rest of the world revolves around them. Quite frankly, if NYC walled itself off no one would really care. Believe it or not, New Jersey doesn't live or die by NYC.

Posted by: JerzeeMike | Apr 23, 2008 8:46:15 AM

8. Ewww! I just poked out my mind's eye with a fork after hearing that 3rd story. If that little boy toy ends up in prison, I'm thinking he will be VERY popular.

Posted by: Brad | Apr 23, 2008 10:09:05 AM

9. Uh jerzeemike....project much? I live in London and Arizona/California. But next time I need a place to bury my next victim I'll keep New Jersey in mind. :)

Posted by: Joshua | Apr 23, 2008 7:51:34 PM