Comments

1. Daniel says

His voice is sexy… However, I do disagree about the sports analogy. Sports are sexy when you are rubbing up against another man. Nobody looks at the cheerleaders.

2. MARCO says

he is really cute!

he kind of reminds me of Luciano from “playing it straight” and “gay, straight or taken”

see here:

3. Arunz says

While he’s definitely cute..must say he doesn’t send me that much on the show. Was amused to see that he’s jealous of Chace’s breakout stardom, seems he’s working overtime: pics of Penn holding hands with his costar Blake lively strolling hand in hand are all over today..coincidence?

It must be galling, since Chace gets attention for a lot of standing and pouting.. and manbangs. And the 3rd guy (I’m Chuck Bass!) looks like Jimmy Fallon’s retarded brother.

4. EricW says

Penn is cute, but I have to admit I’d rather see Chace soaking wet.

Is it me, or does it seem odd that there aren’t a lot of pics of the male cast members shirtless? Is it because the show is aimed at tweens and teens? Is it because they’re in NYC, and the characters are generally dressy opposed to casual? I’ve only caught a couple of episodes, but I haven’t seen enough skin for my liking…

5. JB says

Anyone who actually watches the show knows that Chace is boring, Penn is obnoxious, and Ed Westwick is the “breakout star” of Gossip Girl.

6. C. says

Penn Badgley is a skillful actor in “John Tucker Must Die”. This actor, who plays a role of John Tucker’s brother, is very potential. Penn really has a very promising career in acting.

7. C. says