Cheyenne Jackson | Nathan Lane | New York | News | Theatre

Cheyenne Jackson and Xanadu Boys Get Naked for Nathan Lane

Cheyenne

Is Xanadu too gay to win a Tony? Who cares!

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP (you'll be glad you did)...

"A terrycloth bathrobe could die of loneliness in this theater!"

And check out Boys' Night if you have the chance.

(via afterelton)

Comments

1. Anything that has Cheyenne naked is a good thing... He is a HUGE talent.

Posted by: Mike | Jun 5, 2008 7:43:28 PM

2. I would've caught that jockstrap like a dog after a frisbee, LOL!!!!

Posted by: JerzeeMike | Jun 5, 2008 8:39:48 PM

3. That last boy in the glasses is dreamy!!!!!

Posted by: busytimmy | Jun 5, 2008 8:42:34 PM

4. Where do I go to audition as Cheyenne's understudy?

Posted by: paul | Jun 5, 2008 9:07:37 PM

5. Seriously, all those pretty boys and Miss Lane? ORGY!

Posted by: davefromtampa | Jun 5, 2008 9:48:36 PM

6. LOL i love nathan lane

And those boys were fine!

Posted by: sparks | Jun 5, 2008 10:04:38 PM

7. Moments like these make me proud to be a New Yorker.

Posted by: Jonathan | Jun 5, 2008 10:20:33 PM

8. Classic! Love Cheyenne. Highly recommend Boys' Night- A blast!

Posted by: daveynyc | Jun 5, 2008 10:26:18 PM

9. I never expected Nathan Lane to use a Sean Cody joke, my the internet has come a long way.

Posted by: perigrine | Jun 6, 2008 12:11:23 AM

10. You have to LOVE the way Nathan Lane delivers his lone at 1:10, not to mention his line at 1:48.

And any video with a Sean Cody reference & a Hillary Clinton reference the gays will love!

(I also notice how Cheyenne's necklace keeps reappearing & disappearing)

Posted by: Ross Guthrie | Jun 6, 2008 12:17:45 AM

11. Godamn that was funny, and stimulating at the same time. I love Nathan Lane, a natural comedian. And damn those hot boys, it just kept getting better and better. Am I the ONLY one to notice the daisy duke cutoff jean shorts on the hooks? Or is that part of Xanadu, and a non starter? I'm clueless about Broadway shows, but damn, I might have to change that.

Posted by: Brad | Jun 6, 2008 12:22:56 AM

12. Yes, the cutoffs are part of Cheyenne's costume. Here's a look:

Posted by: Mike | Jun 6, 2008 12:45:09 AM

13. This is much sexier than Jason Mraz in briefs and a knife. Much.

Posted by: Jeff NYC | Jun 6, 2008 1:07:27 AM

14. "This is like the .... Marx Brothers scene, as directed by Sean Cody" -- hilarious! And only Nathan could pull off these lines so well...

Posted by: k | Jun 6, 2008 1:22:24 AM

15. I ♥ it!

Posted by: 1♥ | Jun 6, 2008 8:04:18 AM

16. The show is PRICELESS...

A must see...and CHEYENNE was robbed of a nomination for this role.

Posted by: MCnNYC | Jun 6, 2008 9:00:54 AM

17. Dillon huh. VERY cute :) Who is Dillon (guy in glasses) anyway?!

Posted by: Chay | Jun 6, 2008 9:36:08 AM

18. supercute and supernice, we really are lucky to have Cheyenne with us, he should win a Tony every year, or at least, some guy named Tony.

Posted by: cd | Jun 6, 2008 10:10:32 AM

19. I just started my day and found this. Wow. If only every day could start this hysterical. The script is all out and about!
    Great lines and timing as always by the terrific Nathan Lane. Ummm...the Sean Cody line through me into the next room.
    As for Cheyenne....NOT GAY ENOUGH!!!! There is no such thing. Damn he is fine!!!!

Posted by: Robert | Jun 6, 2008 10:38:41 AM

20. Xanadu is the funniest show I've ever seen on Broadway.

Jackson is perfectly cast, he has a wonderful singing voice, strapping thighs, a beguiling self-deprecating persona and he's supported by Kerry Butler (in the smartest, campest comedy performance you could ever wish to see).

I hope they win. They so deserve to.

Posted by: FASTLAD | Jun 6, 2008 11:54:30 AM

21. Just found out this is one of a series about the "legendary" Cubby Bernstein. You can see this and five other episodes posted here:

or do a search on youtube.

Posted by: basis4insanity | Jun 6, 2008 3:20:58 PM

22. Cheyenne Jackson is definitely the hottest thing on Broadway... or anywhere else!

Posted by: Hephaestion | Jun 7, 2008 9:32:17 PM