Daniel Radcliffe | New York | News | Theatre

BigGayDeal.com

Daniel Radcliffe's Butt will be a Skorcher on Broadway

Radcliffe

Daniel Radcliffe, bringing his nudity to Broadway in the fall for Equus, will likely be toning up a bit in the next few months.

The NYDN's Rush & Molloy report: Stopping by the gift lounge before Sunday's Tony Awards, the 'Harry Potter' star seemed too mindful of his nude scene in 'Equus,' due here in the fall. He grabbed himself a Skorcher Butt Machine. 'They don't have things like this in England,' he told us. 'We never get gifts!'"

Previously
Daniel Radcliffe Caught in Man-on-Man Kiss Ambush at Awards Show [tr]
Former Versace Model Steve Jones Takes on Equus [tr]
Harry Potter Does Drag for Manila Gay Bar [tr]
Daniel Radcliffe: Dumbledore "Camping it Up" on Harry Potter Set [tr]

Comments

1. I already have a number of those ab and butt contraptions... all covered with dirty laundry.

Posted by: kansastock | Jun 17, 2008 11:42:11 AM

2. I saw EQUUS in London last year and loved it. Highly recommended. The nudity is brief and not particularly sexy since I see Radcliffe as a boy, and not a man. Richard Griffiths outstanding performance was the selling point for me.

Posted by: John in Manhattan | Jun 17, 2008 11:45:37 AM

3. So does Daniel Radcliffe have a hairy pooter?

Posted by: crispy | Jun 17, 2008 12:00:43 PM

4. I can't wait to see his magic wand.

Posted by: davefromtampa | Jun 17, 2008 12:03:54 PM

5. At the risk of sounding like the villains from those 1950's homosexual predator films, I LIKE boys, JOHN. Chicken's not my favorite meat but I'll gladly take it if it's well prepared. Hell, I'm barely veal myself.

Posted by: Chas | Jun 17, 2008 12:33:51 PM

6. For Marilyn Monroe fans - here's a really amazing exhibition in the UK - lost costumes from her hey day:

www.travillatour.com

Posted by: tommy | Jun 17, 2008 2:34:22 PM

7. If you want to see Daniel Radcliff's wand just search it on google images : Daniel Radcliff naked. Then turn off the safe switch mode button or something (it's usually below the search box on the very top) then click save, go back to the image and viola.

Tons of ...well I dont want to spoil you lol