Comments

1. Paul R says

My god, that’s the tiniest bathing suit I think I’ve ever seen. I can’t imagine how horrible I would look in that, but he pulls it off quite nicely!

Did anyone ever make progress on getting his partner to Beijing? There had been talk of creating a fund when Andy first mentioned him.

2. says

Okay, so this guy is beautiful, pulls off a speedo amazingly well, is a world class athlete, AND uses the word “discourse” in a conversation?

I am SO in love.

Travis

3. says

Cute, amazingly athletic, speaks with great clarity and not afraid to challenge the political status quo. My god, why can’t I find someone half as awesome as that? LOL

Seriously, though, with a few more people like him in Australia, they’ll have marriage equality in no time.

4. says

D O B JULY-13-1967

MY HEIGHT 5 5

MY WEIGHT 180

RED HAIR

VERY HAIRY

BLUE EYES

iAM GAY!

MR.ROBERT JAMES WHITTINGTON

MR.ROBERT WHITTINGTON
    391 KING STREET WEST CHATHAM ONTARIO N7M 1G3
    CANADA

call me at 519 354 2188 a message please.!

robertwhittington1@yahoo.ca

SURE want too KISS BOTTOM BAREFEET MASSAGE YOUR LEGS

SURE WANT too FEEL YOUR BAREFEET MASSAGE YOUR BAREFEET

FOR INSTANCE Lift up realy nice and HIGH PLACE THEE LEFT BOTTOM BAREFOOT ON TOP OF ME and put your BAREFOOT ONTO MY CHEST

LIFT UP REALY NICE AND HIGH RIGHT BOTTOM BAREFOOT PLACE BOTTOM BAREFOOT ONTO RUB YOUR BAREFOOT ONTO MY CHST AND FACE!!!

MIKE BRANSON, LOVE YOUR BAREFEET PLEASE E-AMIL ME YOUR BAREFEET pictures BAREFEET Posess
    THATS ALL

MR.ROBERT WHITTINGTON

P S LIBRARY INTERNET

5. thin mint says

Are there mods here? I suspect that “Robert Whittington” is not a naive cruiser, but a prankster who is trying to get the guy at that number and address harassed.

The personal information should be removed.

6. says

Damn that’s a nice torso… there are so many hot divers, and we’ve quite a few gay professional ones here is Oz too.

Come on summer… I need to get to the pool

7. says

Come on summer… I need to get to the pool

8. nic says

TRAVIS,
    exactly! cute, beautiful body, articulate (smart?), happy in his own skin, acknowledges his bf, and an Olympian(!). i hate, hate, hate Lachlan — that lucky mofo. lol. good luck to him.

9. So Left I'm Right says

Spectacular. I hope he does well at the Games. And I hope NBC has the balls to show some coverage of this great example of a proud gay athelete.

10. mike says

You’re right Thin Mint. That personal information SHOULD be removed. It is probably a set-up. I am surprised it hasn’t been removed yet. Somebody better get off their @ss and get busy.

11. TrannySingapore says

WOW WHAT A SHOWCASE of news of athletes in today’s world.
    yes as what Mitcham said BEING OPEN AND HAPPY CONTRIBUTES TO HIS HER OWN HAPPINESS AND OTHERS AROUND YOU.
    my mind bacame much clearer,attitude became better,heart(compassion for others) is much More than BeforeEVER SINCE i became TOTALLY WOMANY OR FULL FEMINISM LIVES AS WOMAN,not as though i wasnt feminine before,was Out of Closte Enough all my life and was Never Straight,just a sissy boy,but NOW AM A WOMAN OR SOCALLED FULLTIME WOMAN,TRANNY.
    i love being myself,lives in Singapore,Asia.
    amen.