Comments

1. Johnny says

In his own lovable, ignorant way, Hulk has always been gay-friendly. At least he really tries, which is more than most macho celebs do.

2. Derrick from Philly says

You’re so right, JOHNNY. Hulk is very gay-friendly. I got to know him well for a half hour in a public park one night. Adorable and comfortably endowed fella’.

3. Rad says

I watched him interview an openly gay contestant on the new “American Gladiator”. Very funny. Cool.

But DUUUDE; that hair! Men gone chrome on top should really consider losing the mullet elsewhere.

4. John in Manhattan says

Hulk made his name by wrestling half naked men in skimpy panties. I’d put him at a 10 on his ridiculous “gay scale”.

5. Chas says

So when’s his ‘OUT’ cover story hitting the stands? Maybe he could share it with Nick after he gets out the clink.

6. happily says

thanks to Glenn too, for showing us that – even at 40 – gay men can be impossibly shallow and hard to take seriously!

7. the queen says

i can see glenn and hulk suiting up in their wrestling gear…c’mon and wrestle guy hulk says and they go for grappling hot and sweaty on the floor, the hulk hunches over glenn’s astonished face and hulk’s trunks suddenly rip open at the crotch and glenn’s wiggling tongue lashes forward and then…and then…omigod… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. ohhhhh babeeeeeeee…

8. Chas says

“Glenn is 40?”

Like you couldn’t tell by the frosted hair. I’ve never met a fag under 35 who sported that look.

He’s a cutie, though. I would.

9. anon says

“With her family money, why would she need a roommate?”

Because the script calls for it.

10. anon says

“With her family money, why would she need a roommate?”

Because the script calls for it.

11. GM says

I’ve seen HH at my gym a couple of times. It was one of the most surreal celebrity sightings that I have had. He looks exactly the same in person.