Eli Manning | Fashion Men | Football (American) | News | Sports

BigGayDeal.com

A Moussed-Up Eli Manning Plays Fashion Model on Men's Vogue

Manning

Not to be outdone by last year's Super Bowl rival (and loser) Tom Brady, NY Giants QB Eli Manning fronts this month's Men Vogue. Can he look any less enthusiastic? Finally, they just draped the raincoat over his shoulders. Maybe they'll learn the lesson that not every football player wants to be a metrosexual magazine model.

Comments

1. Eli has the look of someone who just smelled another's oopsie.

Posted by: davefromtampa | Aug 11, 2008 10:54:31 AM

2. Lord is he that uncomfortable in his own skin and that insecure about his masculinity!!!

Sorry, he looks and acts likes a closet case.

He has the potential of being HOWT, but needs to grow-up.

Posted by: Bojo | Aug 11, 2008 10:58:07 AM

3. Doesn't make me want to rush out and buy a copy.

Oh well. Not every QB has a personality for fashion press.

Posted by: Rad | Aug 11, 2008 10:59:28 AM

4. It aint gonna' work. Eli has got a face that only a brother could love.

The Manning boys just aint sexy...well, maybe to women, but that shouldn't get you on the cover of Vogue.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Aug 11, 2008 11:10:26 AM

5. They should have given him the blow-job BEFORE taking the picture -- not promising him one afterwards.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Aug 11, 2008 11:14:57 AM

6. The rooftop picture I'd term a HQM (Hot Quarterback Mess). However, I'm loving that suit cover shot, yes indeedy. He can leave that suit--and any clothing underneath it--on the floor of my bedroom anytime.

Posted by: Dback | Aug 11, 2008 11:29:08 AM

7. he's is smoking hot. both brothers are.

Posted by: Davd T | Aug 11, 2008 11:48:15 AM

8. This is not the direction boy-next-door Manning should be going.

Posted by: anon | Aug 11, 2008 11:51:45 AM

9. Eli Manning seems like an insecure little boy trapped in a big boy's body. He's never seemed right for the media glare of NYC sports. He constantly looks like he's rather slink off field somewhere and hide.

I like the rooftop pic, though. Very Superman-esque. But he's no Clark Kent.

Posted by: JTluvr | Aug 11, 2008 12:25:30 PM

10. LOVE waking up to all the pics of guys in sports gear today!! I know you're a fellow fan..Thanks again Andy!!!!

Posted by: Ian | Aug 11, 2008 12:31:22 PM

11. He looks and acts like an insecure high school jock.

Posted by: JKM | Aug 11, 2008 12:48:00 PM

12. "Oh dear, I don't want to get any raindrops on my pretty pretty uniform!"

That's what the rooftop pic is saying to me. Not the best look for a football player.

Posted by: gay as life | Aug 11, 2008 12:49:02 PM

13. I don't care what anyone says, Eli led the Giants to a Super Bowl victory last season and as far as I'm concerned I would throw myself face down in a mud puddle in Hoboken to keep his shoes clean.

Posted by: JerzeeMike | Aug 11, 2008 1:05:28 PM

14. lulz.

"My agent signed me up to do what?"

He's cute.

Posted by: thin mint | Aug 11, 2008 2:00:15 PM

15. North Jersey? Hunh, MIKE?

Be careful when you come to Philadelphia, MIKE....or DC or Dallas for that matter.

McNabb is a sex symbol compared to Manning (either one).

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Aug 11, 2008 2:06:33 PM

16. He;s butt FUGLY, and looks like he'd rather take a dump, than be on the cover of a fashion magazine.

Posted by: michael | Aug 11, 2008 2:52:38 PM

17. The roof picture is hot!.... He led the Giants in an AMAZING Superbowl. And an AMAZING POST SEASON.

i bet any one who talks trash about him is from New England. But then again that is all you know.

Posted by: uuhhh superbowl champ.. | Aug 11, 2008 2:52:42 PM

18. eli is quite butch of face and certainly has the attitude tho i prefer my jocks (& jockstraps) sweaty, grimey, and stinky...

Posted by: the queen | Aug 11, 2008 4:13:09 PM

19. eli is quite butch of face and certainly has the attitude tho i prefer my jocks (& jockstraps) sweaty, grimey, and stinky...

Posted by: the queen | Aug 11, 2008 4:15:08 PM

20. I may skip this issue- anyone with such a sourpuss shouldn't earn my business!
    Think I'll stick with Details, GQ, VMan, etc.

Posted by: Nealzebub | Aug 11, 2008 5:54:00 PM

21. That Eli - I would love him r-e-a-l good. Pouty little boy - let me ruff up your hair and make you smile!

Posted by: TyInTenn | Aug 11, 2008 11:00:22 PM

22. These pictures are much sexier to me than most model shots. He looks awkward, annoyed- real. Handsome, not pretty. He looks like he has better things to do than have people fuss over him, give him idiotic commands, and shine lights in his face. And he's right- he should be doing me.

Posted by: Landon Bryce | Aug 12, 2008 12:07:34 PM