Food and Drink | News

BigGayDeal.com

Burger King Employee Has Bath His Way

Bkbath

Xenia, Ohio Burger King employee Timothy Tackett, aka 'Mr.UNST@BL3', was fired after filming himself taking a bath on the job and then posting it to YouTube:

Bath_2"'My first thought was oh my God,' Mark McDonnell, the Greene County health commissioner, tells WDTN-TV. He sent inspectors to look for violations at the restaurant. 'Any bacteria on his skin could have been deposited giving people food poisoning,' McDonnell explains to WHIO-TV. The fast-food chain fired everyone who appeared in the video. 'We have sanitized the sink and have disposed of all other kitchen tools and utensils that were used during the incident,' Burger King spokeswoman Denise Wilson says in a statement to WDTN-TV. 'We have also taken appropriate corrective action on the employees that were involved in this video.'"

Says Tackett in the video: "I may not have a shower in my house, but I manage to get clean somehow."

No doubt the remaining employees were sad their jobs had returned to the old, drab pre-Tackett days.

Watch the video, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I couldn't understand most of what he was saying because of the music in the background, but he seems like a future homeless person. One desperate for attention and Krazy Glue, since that seems to be his preferred hair styling product. I can't think how else his hair stayed up in all that humidity.

If the woman at the counter really was the manager, she should have been fired. I just got the impression she was a regular employee with a cruddy job and had to work with a bunch of crazy kids and didn't want to get involved. In which case I hope she wasn't fired.

Never underestimate what bored kids in small towns will do to entertain and amuse themselves.

Posted by: Paul R | Aug 13, 2008 7:38:15 PM

2. Please the health Dept needs to get a life, first off please if they really see what get clean in so of BK sink then they would close just about every BK. another note I once work of BK and I have yet to see a sink in any Fast food store that big.

Posted by: ecoralguy | Aug 14, 2008 1:18:45 AM

3. He is obviously going to show up on a gay for pay video in the future. The guy with the beard looked just as greasy as the fries they sell. The problem with You-tube is that it gives everyone the pretext to be narcisistic ad nauseam. Total waste of bytes. No wonder the web is so slow these days.

Posted by: Luis | Aug 14, 2008 4:33:16 AM

4. Whopper anyone????

Posted by: Benjamin | Aug 14, 2008 9:43:08 AM

5. No tarantulas/spiders were harmed in the filming. They were trained to lay on his head and be still.

Posted by: MPAA | Aug 14, 2008 1:38:08 PM

6. What the big deal... wash out the sink and get on with it. It's not like they'er cookin food in it for gods sake...

Posted by: James | Aug 14, 2008 8:25:43 PM

7. If you eat at Burger King, the germs off the cute guy's ass in the sink really is the LEAST of your problems. Over 70% of ALL the antibiotics produced in the U.S. are used on animals in our food chain. U.S. beef is WAY more deadly than a skinny white boy's bacteria. Anyway, I think Mr. Cutey Timothy Tackett should go on a sink tour of all the fast food "giants" and rate which "restaurants" have the best soaks. But, I agree... more butt shots, please!! Less spider. More boo-tay.

Posted by: thesectionalblog | Aug 15, 2008 3:10:20 AM

8. They change the baby's diaper on the same table that they make the dunkin' shit in my town and it hasn't killed anyone yet.what can you expect from immigrants, not that i'm judgeing...

Posted by: Richard S | Aug 19, 2008 8:02:52 PM

9. Oh please! Who fucking cares?

Of course, BK fired him. They have a reputation to protect. But this guy didn't put anyones' health at risk. It's not like he shot a load in the mayo. LOL

Posted by: PatrickPatrick | Aug 20, 2008 1:12:25 AM