Couples | Fashion Men | News | Project Runway | Reality TV | Relationships

BigGayDeal.com

Gay Project Runway Romance Sealed with Matching Rings

Gayromance

Jarett Wieselman of the New York Post's Popwrap checks in with Project Runway designers Wesley and Daniel and reveals that the two are living together and are wearing matching rings that look like belts. They also talk about what happened to their relationship when Wesley was eliminated earlier in the season.

Watch it (Warning: spoilers), AFTER THE JUMP...

Gayromance2

A "Project Runway" Wedding? [popwrap]

Previously
Project Runway Gay Romance Confirmed [tr]
Gay Romance Outed on Project Runway? [tr]

Comments

1. Andy, you might want to make note that there are spoilers in the video...I haven't watched last night's show yet, and now I kinda don't need to.

Posted by: Chris | Aug 21, 2008 9:53:08 AM

2. Get over yourself, Chris.

Posted by: Vilitch Idyot | Aug 21, 2008 9:56:04 AM

3. The timing of their relationship is more confusing than John McCain's affair. Wesley was eliminated in the second episode. That's like 6 days in real life? How could they possibly begin a relationship in that brief amount of time? They're not lesbians.

(OMG, two lesbian jokes in one day. Somebody stop me.)

Posted by: crispy | Aug 21, 2008 9:58:59 AM

4. Cute cute cute! There's nothing like young love!

Posted by: sam | Aug 21, 2008 10:22:05 AM

5. Awwwwwwww....

A bit sweeter than the somewhat creepy gymnast pic yesterday.

Crispy, stop it!

Posted by: anon | Aug 21, 2008 10:29:17 AM

6. It is a sweet story. And it is true... love will catch you completely by surprise - when you least expect it(and that's a tip for some of you who have never had the good fortune to have it happen to you).

Posted by: Flint | Aug 21, 2008 10:30:07 AM

7. I have to question his "level of taste" in rings. Tehee Tehee

Cause they were debating last week and what's her name was laughing and... Oh Never-mind.

Say what's up with Dale and the other guy from Project Runway are they still together. Oh wait I remember his name now Jay. Dale and Jay

Posted by: k | Aug 21, 2008 11:11:58 AM

8. Yurgh. Wesley can do better. Daniel just annoys the crap out of me.

And K, you're thinking of Jack Mackenroth, who is not still dating Dale of Top Chef.

Posted by: Sam | Aug 21, 2008 11:51:14 AM

9. novelty rings.

Posted by: A.J. | Aug 21, 2008 12:11:37 PM

10. Daniel was so self-absorbed and pretty much a terrible designer. Wesley, I think, could have gone further, but he just had a bad week.

Ah well, I'm happy Daniel is gone. I was tired of his "taste." Which like "K" said, is pretty much in question.

I give this 6 months, once the spotlight is gone...

Posted by: Nick | Aug 21, 2008 12:15:49 PM

11. I loved it when Kenley laughed at Daniel when he said he had "impeccable taste" during panel. The guy was so arrogant and didn't have the designs to back it up.

Posted by: JD | Aug 21, 2008 12:32:17 PM

12. Bitter, bitter queens. These two are really cute together. I wish them all the luck. I don't know if Daniel has bad taste or not because I don't honestly believe the challenges give people the opportunity to show what they do best. some of them are really stupid challenges...who the hell wear food as clothing. or garbage. Perhaps it allows people to be stretched, but each of these people have a niche. I am sure Daniel has a niche and it most likely is high-end couture...not making drag performer clothes. i couldn't believe that the drag outfit that won yesterday was that red mess!! the most creative was the Asian themed dress. but that is how you know the show is fixed. Plus, Daniel's dress yesterday was very beautiful and he got eliminated.
    I don't know what Wesley's designs were, but he works for Ralph Lauren or Calvin Klein so he most likely does men's clothes.
    that is the real challenge...designing something for a man. but that takes longer than the time alotted.
    idk
    one person's trash is another person's treasure!!

Posted by: paul | Aug 21, 2008 12:57:19 PM

13. They got those rings at a cart shop in Key West. Please.

Posted by: Andrew | Aug 21, 2008 1:05:46 PM

14. They're cute, regardless of their designing talent. Wish 'em luck.

Posted by: julian | Aug 21, 2008 1:35:33 PM

15. Paul...the 'red mess' did not win. The pink jump suit won.

Posted by: dezboy | Aug 21, 2008 1:42:51 PM

16. They are cute, hope it works out, but realistically i give it until this season is over and the cameras go away.

Posted by: desch | Aug 21, 2008 5:02:29 PM

17. I'd care more if Daniel wasn't so insufferable.

Posted by: Matt | Aug 21, 2008 5:44:36 PM

18. So, who's the top? They both seem like bottoms to me.

Posted by: gr8guyca | Aug 21, 2008 8:51:07 PM

19. These two are pathetic; One of them is screwing around with others (know that for a fact), the other one is a stupid lovesick baby grasping for someone to love him.

Posted by: MICHAEL | Aug 22, 2008 11:28:41 AM

20. I'm glad they connected... I wish them the best of luck!

Posted by: Jay | Aug 22, 2008 4:20:50 PM

21. "So, who's the top? They both seem like bottoms to me."

Isn't this the exact same comment that was posted in the last Daniel and Wesley thread? Give it up, lone crusader...

Posted by: Steve | Aug 22, 2008 5:31:02 PM

22. Fuck you Steve, i feel sorry for the looser of this pair not the cheater. It is pathetic. You're only interested to know whose the top & bottom.

Posted by: MICHAEL | Aug 25, 2008 9:05:26 AM