Film | George W. Bush | Josh Brolin | News

Grooming a Shrub: First Teaser Poster for Oliver Stone's W

Wposter

The release date for W is October 17th, according to First Showing. If you missed the first trailer, I've posted it again, AFTER THE JUMP...

Previously
You're a Bush, Act Like One [tr]
Oliver Stone's Bush Flick: Fade in on Turdblossom, Frat Hazing ... [tr]
Oliver Stone's W Teaser Poster Features List of Bushisms [tr]
First Look: Josh Brolin and Elizabeth Banks as The First Couple [tr]
Oliver Stone Elects Bush as Next Project [tr]
George W. Bush and Colin Powell Actors Arrested in Bar Fight [tr]
(image source)

Comments

1. Anyone have thoughts as to how this movie's release may influence the election?

Posted by: Chip | Aug 4, 2008 7:11:46 PM

2. I hope ol' Bug-eye's Bar is pissed about this.

Posted by: Tralfaz | Aug 4, 2008 7:50:26 PM

3. Im not a bush hater, I just think he truly in a fOcking moron. I can believe someone is a fOcking moron and not hate the moron. Time for some anti-repub think people.

Posted by: Himbo with Highlites. | Aug 4, 2008 8:32:19 PM

4. That "W" reminds me of W hotels.

Posted by: what | Aug 5, 2008 4:25:17 AM

5. It's hard to believe that Josh Brolin is the same actor that played Brad, the hunky older brother in Goonies back in 1985!

Posted by: Lee | Aug 5, 2008 6:36:08 AM

6. Yea he also played a hilarious bisexual cop alongside Patricia Arquette, Ben Stiller, Tea Leoni, Lily Tomlin and Mary Tyler Moore in 1994's Flirting With Disaster.

It's nice to see him finally getting a lot of recognition as an actor.

Posted by: Wes | Aug 5, 2008 10:16:43 AM

7. Actually, it was 1996.

Posted by: Wes | Aug 5, 2008 10:17:59 AM

8. Flirting with Disaster was incredibly funny and totally underrated.

The thing is, he looks a lot more like Bush in other shots I've seen. This one will, I think, leave most people unsure what they're seeing. And I'm not sure what the implication is of him having his hair done.

Posted by: Paul R | Aug 5, 2008 2:42:41 PM