Neighbor/Bar Regular Stops Perpetrator After Tragic Gay Bar Murder

Comments

1. Derrick from Philly says

Sad ending for a talented young man. Everytime it’s painful to see so much violence in our country every day. If it isn’t guns, it’s automobiles–any way to kill.

And for those of you who are always complaining, “…why must transgender people be associated with gay people?”

Well, try to remember the name Karen Anne Bills, and then hush your simple mouth.

2. Mark says

What a horrible situation, but who wouldn’t love a christian tranny with an axe? And walking with a cane no less…

3. charlie says

god bless them all. i happen to know many of the people involved in this tragedy. may chad rest in peace.

but i will say this, you cannot make this up. it is like some wild made for tv movie. nasty d’s, woman running down a crowd of people, a tranny with a cane and an axe…what next will unfold.

4. says

Maybe I am not being thorough enough but a news search shows that even the outlets that talk about the incident don’t talk about this amazing woman.

5. tofer david says

alls i know is that you do not want to mess around with a trannie with an ax.

shoot.

6. Mark (another one) says

I’ve talked with Karen Anne several times. When she’s in town, she hangs out at the bar downstairs at East of Eighth. Very interesting life story.

7. Steven W. says

That “T” in GLBT isn’t looking so bad anymore is it? This is a prime example of why we should continue to be inclusive of the transgendered community. They are fighters through and through. Karen Anne Bills likely saved lives that evening. Frankly, I want somebody on my side who can stop a car with an axe.

Oh…and this “possibly be transgender” — come on now…lol.

8. says

Rochester is know as a very open and accepting community with many bars welcoming of gay patron. It is especially sad when someone from our own community murders one of our own, and outside a gay bar. We have heard too often of someone taking the life of a gay person. But not gays attacking gays. It’s a sad day in Rochester. It’s a sad day for everyone.

9. GregV says

Shawn, is there reason to believe either the murderer or the victim were gay… I saw no mention of that in the story. I wasn`t sure whether the attacker knew the victim or might be violently homophobic or was just generally deranged.

10. TylerAnthony says

I think the murder victim was gay. I don’t think the woman who hit him was. I thought it started in the bar.

11. tofer david says

the bar, nasty d’s is in fact a gay bar. it is like cheers actually.

both were gay.

12. Selenaq says

bILLS IS NASTY….YUCK….HOPE SHE/HE DOES NOT HAVE TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR IN THE MORNING…GET A LIFE BILLS…YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED YOU JUST WANT YOUR FAME……PS…LAY OFF THE FOUNDATION:)