Film | George W. Bush | Josh Brolin | News

BigGayDeal.com

Full W Trailer Released

Pretzel

The final trailer for Oliver Stone's W has been released. Above, the pretzel-choking incident.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

you may have missed...
First Look: Oliver Stone's Bush Administration [tr]
Grooming a Shrub: First Teaser Poster for Oliver Stone's W [tr]
You're a Bush, Act Like One [tr]
Oliver Stone's Bush Flick: Fade in on Turdblossom, Frat Hazing ... [tr]
Oliver Stone's W Teaser Poster Features List of Bushisms [tr]

Comments

1. It still feels like it's one long April Fools joke. I'll watch it anyway just for the lulz.

Posted by: Philip Wester | Sep 25, 2008 12:54:52 PM

2. I'm confused, is this supposed to be a comedy? Since when does Stone make comedies?

Posted by: Sami | Sep 25, 2008 1:21:35 PM

3. When I first looked at that picture, I thought someone had released an Anderson Cooper sex tape.

Posted by: soulbrotha | Sep 25, 2008 1:42:17 PM

4. "Since when does Stone make comedies?"

Alexander was hilarious.

Posted by: crispy | Sep 25, 2008 1:48:32 PM

5. "Natural Born Killers" was a comedy. Sorta. W. seems to be "Natural Born Killers 2: Electric Boogaloo."

Posted by: ted | Sep 25, 2008 2:16:46 PM

6. That trailor was weak. WTF??

Posted by: Maverick69 | Sep 25, 2008 2:45:36 PM

7. I appreciate all that TOWLEROAD provides the community at large BUT PLEASE can you stop posting about this F**kup i honestly get nauseated seeing his name or face - i tried to watch him last nite i lasted the first sentence! Please stop posting about this man and this movie! Thank you Andy

Posted by: alex Boston | Sep 25, 2008 2:56:01 PM

8. I appreciate all that TOWLEROAD provides the community at large BUT PLEASE can you stop posting about this F**kup i honestly get nauseated seeing his name or face - i tried to watch him last nite i lasted the first sentence! Please stop posting about this man and this movie! Thank you Andy

Posted by: alex Boston | Sep 25, 2008 2:56:13 PM

9. I want insight, not recycled Leno jokes for my $10.

Posted by: anon | Sep 25, 2008 3:13:53 PM

10. "Since when does Stone make comedies?"

Well, the entire Bush presidency is a comedy, so "W" is really a biography.

Posted by: Drew | Sep 25, 2008 4:23:28 PM

11. This looks like it's gonna be the biggest film of '08! Can't wait to check it out for myself!!!

Posted by: IannZee | Sep 25, 2008 9:05:17 PM

12. Being that it's "based on a true story" it shouldn't surprise you that the genre of this film, Drew got it finally, is BIOPIC...

I think it will be insightful, humanizing, scathing and better than anything else Olie has done...

Posted by: Aaron | Sep 26, 2008 2:00:43 AM

13. I hope this makes it to France; I could use a good laugh...

Posted by: Michel | Sep 26, 2008 11:03:38 AM