Croatia | Kevin Spacey | News

BigGayDeal.com

Kevin Spacey Inspects Male Curves at 'Wild Party' in Croatia

Spacey3

Actor Kevin Spacey was photographed over the weekend at what Brit tabloid The Sun called a "wild party" in Croatia. Either that, or a Weight Watchers meeting...Spacey may have just been checking whether he could pinch more than an inch. Photos AFTER THE JUMP...

Spacey1 Spacey2

Comments

1. It's pretty much common knowledge that he's
    gay, right?

Posted by: will | Sep 2, 2008 1:01:11 PM

2. "Shocked revellers..." Really? Was it that big of a surprise?

Posted by: Aman Chaudhary | Sep 2, 2008 1:06:30 PM

3. There's a simple explanation for this. Kevin Spacey recently earned a medical degree, and he's administering a vaccination to the young man.

Posted by: crispy | Sep 2, 2008 1:13:31 PM

4. Nothing to look at here guys. I bet it's the same reason why he was caught taking his dog for a walk in Central park after dark. He's checking the temperature.

Posted by: JTlvr | Sep 2, 2008 1:26:04 PM

5. It's about time he got "outed". What was that crazy story his PR people came up when he got caught cruising in a London park? It's not like he's a major action adventure star - I don't understand the need for him being so closeted.

Posted by: johnnyP | Sep 2, 2008 1:28:22 PM

6. What is "To eject (contents of the stomach) through the mouth, Alex?"

Posted by: David | Sep 2, 2008 1:37:27 PM

7. And just who cares, may I ask?

Posted by: Kyle Michel Sullivan | Sep 2, 2008 1:39:49 PM

8. he's got millions, couldn't he inspect a hotter ass?

Posted by: Dan B | Sep 2, 2008 1:54:00 PM

9. So now closeted stars need to go to Croatia? I see a Hostel sequel in this.

Posted by: anon | Sep 2, 2008 2:13:13 PM

10. He's a total lech. It's no secret to anyone that he's gay.

Posted by: Paul R | Sep 2, 2008 2:57:55 PM

11. I think I can now hazard a guess what his Oscars smell like.

Posted by: Mark in NYC | Sep 2, 2008 3:58:15 PM

12. He is a shameless lech. Believe me, I know.

Posted by: rascal | Sep 2, 2008 4:10:25 PM

13. He is totally gay. I slept with him on Fire Island about 7 years ago. He was a terrible lay.

Posted by: claytonmanning | Sep 2, 2008 4:12:41 PM

14. And was a notoriously a slut at the sauna's at American Fitness and Chelsea Gym.

Posted by: MCnNYC | Sep 2, 2008 4:32:15 PM

15. Hvar is one of the most beautiful spots on the planet. Unfortunately it has been rediscovered by the jet-set and is now hideously crowded (think Ibiza or Mykonos in the 70s).

There's a great gay beach nearby on Jerolim, too :-) I bet my namesake has wandered there as well!

Posted by: kevinvt | Sep 2, 2008 4:33:25 PM

16. Oh, come now, I think we're all jumping to conclusions. I'm sure the boy was just reaching for his cocktail and Kevin's fingers accidentally got caught inside the waistband. It could happen to anyone!

Posted by: Ernie | Sep 2, 2008 4:42:53 PM

17. Not that there's anything wrong with checking out male curves, and yes, there's evidence that Spacey appreciates them, but are we sure that's Spacey?

Posted by: KJ | Sep 2, 2008 5:19:56 PM

18. He rented a house in the Pines next to the meatrack a couple of years ago. He needed some "quiet time" to himself.

Posted by: ken | Sep 2, 2008 5:50:00 PM

19. Maybe he "sliped on a glazed cherry and landed inside one of the men" lol

Posted by: Peter | Nov 22, 2008 11:24:55 AM

20. Maybe he "sliped on a glazed cherry and landed inside one of the men" lol

Posted by: Peter | Nov 22, 2008 11:25:10 AM

21. He's definitely gay. I blasted a load in him on Fire Island in the early 2000s one summer. Not that great in the sack, but at least he let me breed him.

Posted by: Mike | Apr 7, 2009 2:04:46 AM

22. The problem is that Spacey has never been to Fire Island, so there's obviously a few people here who were fooled by some look alike. As for the "scandalous" Croatian pics, they're a lame photoshop montage. Just watch them with a critical eye, guys!

Posted by: Hearhear | Jul 27, 2009 5:36:08 PM

23. It's not that I want to play the devil's advocate here, but hoaxers, look alikes, impersonaters and imposters are a real issue when you're a prominent public personality. A friend of mine who's a famous writer had to deal with that recently.
    Not mentioning the fact that those anonymous "Long Island Spacey buggerers" might very well be jolly hoaxers themselves... :-)

Posted by: Ashton | Jul 28, 2009 7:16:32 AM

24. Ah, lol! They've probably based their wild fantasies on this: http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,352307,00.html

Posted by: hearhear | Jul 29, 2009 8:49:02 AM