Comments

1. Joe says

Wow, it takes a lot of guts to jump on Obama’s victory train just as it pulls into the station.

It’s pretty clear to me that Bill is doing this much more to secure his own damaged legacy than he is to support Obama’s presidency.

2. the queen of hoochie with the countess de coochie, twin sister of miss derrick from philly says

THE QUEEN: oooo now i like that clinton’s hand on obama’s ass, feeling him up..THE COUNTESS: so firm and muscular no doubt… THE QUEEN: how terribly gay, n’est-ce pas?… COUNTESS: yeah babe, gives me more confidence in him ya know.. THE QUEEN: Confidence in whom, clinton or obama… THE COUNTESS: Both, I guess.

3. Derrick from Philly says

Well, dear, I knew you would come back to your senses. One doesn’t live as long as we…I mean, as long as you have and not be able to reassess, adjust, and advance toward a right decision. You can have another flirtation with Miss Sarah Palin four years from now. But by then, Clare McCaskill will have replaced Vice President Biden on the Obama Ticket. You’ll have to choose between two women: one a fine US Senator, the other, a right-wing, religious fanatic hussy. You’ll make the right decision.

Amd she aint no “Gorgeous Hussy” like the Great Crawford.

4. Rad says

I thought Bill Clinton did a great job of sealing the deal in Florida. I can’t wait to hear Al Gore later today.

Please, dear God; Democratic victory on Tuesday.

Rad

5. df says

To Rad and all the other democraps on this blog……….I’m surprised you used God in your little statement. I really didn’t think that stupid Democraps even believed in God just bigger government. It’s sad to see all of you using your god given ignornance and stupidity trying to justify for that asshole Clinton and Hussien Obama. I’m really surprise you guys can read at all. This race is far from over.

6. Michael Soldano says

I love the fact that Obama and Clinton (bill) get along so well. Its always nice to see two of the people I respect most being so friendly. I feel like the chat between those two while they are alone is probably pretty intriguing.

7. Derrick from Philly says

“I really didn’t think that stupid Democraps even believed in God just bigger government”

I thought they’d executed Timothy McVeigh.

Where do racist, right-wing Christians believe Jesus was born? Berlin? Vienna? They can’t possibly believe the Lord was born in Palestine? That would make him brown skinned…maybe darker than our next US President.

8. Michael Bedwell says

“I thought they’d executed Timothy McVeigh.”

ROTFLMAO, Derrick! You go, Girl!!!

Sorry, Joe and ANONtard, that you’re wasting your time setting up your Clinton Haterade stand again. No sale. Waste of time. The rest of the world TWO MONTHS ago couldn’t decide whether Hillary’s speech endorsing Obama at the Democratic National Convention or Bill’s doing the same thing was more inspiring and an more SELF-effacing.

Meanwhile, over in the Disgraced Geezers Rest Home, they’re ordering extra apple sauce to serve McShame next Wednesday morning; somewhere in Alaska, entire moose herds are looking for new hiding places for the soon-to-return-and-reload Sarah Palinolithic, and….wait for it….

it’s only 81 days, 8 hours, and less than 40 minutes until Shrub er Bush WILL BE HISTORY!

9. df says

Hey Sonnie….eat shit. Ever been to school dumbass? Line all you asshole democraps up and add your IQ’s together and you’ll be lucky to make it to 100. Love to see you somewhere dickhead.

10. Derrick from Philly says

“….somewhere in Alaska, entire moose herds are looking for new hiding places for the soon-to-return-and-reload Sarah Palinolithic, and….wait for it….”

Yeah, it’s best she go home. In DC she’d a been shooting squirrels, dogs, cats, folks with dreads, etc. But wouldn’t she be great in a revival of “Annie Get Your Gun”. Just take off the glasses.

DF, it must be frustrating having the FBI foil every assassination plot that you guys come up with. American Nazis have never been that bright–may be even dumber than the Ku Klux Klan boys. And what’s worse, DF, being a dumbass or a Dumb Fuck, DF.

11. df says

Mr. Derrick……….why don’t you come down here in the south and let us good ole boys show you something my man. But no that’s not how liberals handle things is it?…….you’d rather talk it over wouldn’t you derrick…mr. shit for brains.

12. anon says

Mike: cut back on the Cool-Aid, it’s dangerous stuff. Why would I care about the C’s now that they’ve completely lost? What? Pining for 2016? Bill will be on his third set of dentures. If they want anything, they’ll want it now.

13. Michael Bedwell says

Oh, Derrick, your cultural literacy is SO wasted on the young!

Sing out, Sarah Oakley:

“Folks are dumb where I come from,
    They ain’t had any learnin’.
    Still they’re happy as can be
    Doin’ what comes naturally
    Folks like us could never fuss
    With schools n books n learnin’.
    Still we’ve gone from A to Z,
    Doin’ what comes naturally
    You don’t have to know how to read or write
    When you’re out with a feller in the pale moonlight.
    You don’t have to look in a book to find
    What he thinks of the moon and what is on his mind.
    That comes naturally …
    If you saw my pa and ma,
    You’d know they had no learnin’,
    Still they’ve raised a family
    Doin’ what comes naturally
    Uncle Jed has never read an almanac on drinkin’
    Still he’s always on the spree
    Doin’ what comes naturally …
    My tiny baby brother, who’s never read a book,
    Knows one sex from the other,
    All he hadda do was look, …
    Doin’ what comes naturally…
    My [daughter] won’t ever change her name
    She doesn’t want to marry
    And her baby will feel the same
    …although we have no parlor
    She’s just fine behind a tree
    Doin’ what comes naturally.”

“But ja can’t [win an election] with a gun….”

ANON, DF: aren’t you out after curfew in the trailer park?