News | Prince Harry | Prince William | Royalty

BigGayDeal.com

POLL: Gay Men Prefer Prince Harry over William

William_harry

From the department of useless polls comes this news:

"More than a third those questioned expressed a desire for a romance with Harry while William received 23 per cent of the vote. A third of the single gay men said they would steer clear of both...Adrian Gillan, spokesman for gay-PARSHIP (which conducted the poll), said: 'This fraught romantic vote suggests divided royal loyalties. Indeed, many gay male singles are so torn they say they would need to date both our young princes, whose female love interests prove only slightly less of a queer pull. Being part of an inclusive, modern monarchy, William and Harry will be delighted that they and their close circle can arouse such strong emotions from Britain's homosexual subjects."

Comments

1. Pure BS - - nobody polled me.

Posted by: David B. | Oct 15, 2008 10:34:22 AM

2. William is cuter but Harry is hung like a horse...

Posted by: dc-20008 | Oct 15, 2008 10:42:35 AM

3. No, t'a. Too inbred for my liking.

Posted by: Gary | Oct 15, 2008 10:50:44 AM

4. We used to prefer William but he got fugly almost overnight.

Posted by: tim | Oct 15, 2008 10:56:59 AM

5. I definitely think Harry is hotter. But that's no surprise since he has the better looking father.

Posted by: BusyTimmy | Oct 15, 2008 11:10:01 AM

6. I'm greedy...I want them both on the same bed at the same time.

Posted by: seph | Oct 15, 2008 11:15:51 AM

7. Harry. Totally.

And DC-2008, do you have photographic proof that you can share with us? Please?

Posted by: David | Oct 15, 2008 11:21:08 AM

8. Well duh!

Posted by: peterparker | Oct 15, 2008 11:39:31 AM

9. there were pics floating around online of an enormous buldge in Harry's pants. I'll see what I can find.

Posted by: dc-20008 | Oct 15, 2008 11:40:56 AM

10. DC-2008, how big is Harry?

Posted by: GEOFF | Oct 15, 2008 11:46:19 AM

11. Harry over William? Yes, please. Why make a choice. I'm talking about a threesome. It's not really incest because they're not my brothers.

Posted by: fiddler_nycguysdotcom | Oct 15, 2008 11:59:01 AM

12. Sorry, twink chasers, but you can have Harry. He's cute, but I still find William much more handsome with classically nicer features and fuller lips.

Posted by: sparks | Oct 15, 2008 12:01:10 PM

13. I bet it is because Harry has a full head of hair and lets face it - gay men are shallow and hard on one another.

Posted by: Andy | Oct 15, 2008 12:54:57 PM

14. Well Yeah

Posted by: thespeck | Oct 15, 2008 12:59:50 PM

15. William is about 53% of Harry.

Mmm! I already had a thing for redheads, but that man is just delectable.

Posted by: JeffRob | Oct 15, 2008 1:18:35 PM

16. Hell yeah! Harry's a firecrotch!

Posted by: Shane | Oct 15, 2008 1:25:32 PM

17. wow, someone is losing his hair quickly.

Posted by: james | Oct 15, 2008 1:25:39 PM

18. "...many gay male singles are so torn they say they would need to date both our young princes."

"Torn"? Yeah, right, like I'm torn between notifying Jake Deckard or Dirk Jager to date me. Jeebus, this fantasizing about getting with impossible-to-get-with (straight) men really drives me up the wall.

Posted by: latebrosus | Oct 15, 2008 1:40:59 PM

19. Harry all the way! William is starting to get that typical Windsor look--you know, where you half expect him to get out and start pulling the carriage? After the pic of Harry in Afghanistan, Army issues hanging low on his hips and that flat stomach--wow! Plus, he's got some "bad boy" in him because he's the spare and not the heir and he can be bad if he wants to. Plus, he looks just like his good-looking father.

Posted by: mike | Oct 15, 2008 2:06:12 PM

20. Harry all the way! William is starting to get that typical Windsor look--you know, where you half expect him to get out and start pulling the carriage? After the pic of Harry in Afghanistan, Army issues hanging low on his hips and that flat stomach--wow! Plus, he's got some "bad boy" in him because he's the spare and not the heir and he can be bad if he wants to. Plus, he looks just like his good-looking father.

Posted by: mike | Oct 15, 2008 2:06:37 PM

21. well, i've seen william's willy (uncut) in a picture. and i'm not into gingers much, so i vote for the future king.

Posted by: nic | Oct 15, 2008 2:14:59 PM

22. Doesn't Harry have a Nazi fetish of some sort?

Posted by: soulbrotha | Oct 15, 2008 2:30:53 PM

23. Oh but I bet Harry has the pinkest bum-'ole

Posted by: mike shackleford | Oct 16, 2008 2:32:16 AM

24. I like William better,

Posted by: Jonny | Oct 17, 2008 4:16:54 PM

25. I like Prince William better, only because my ex looked like Prince Harry (with glasses but a spitting image) and this dude was a train wreck from hell, I almost had to drop out from my undergrad program back in 2004 over this dude.

I was goth and in my senior undergrad year and this guy was as conservative looking as ever, let's just say Steve (my Harry Doppleganger of the past) managed to show my former look up with his behavior, a DWI, some sort of Federal gun thing among many charges and he was a closet case who tried to get off by faking manic depressive disorder (by imitating my manic behavior, which included him, you think??)... I neither incriminated him or supported him, indifference works great with these types.

William is awesome. Harry ruins a wet dream.

Posted by: Matt | Mar 8, 2009 8:07:18 PM