Fashion Men | Models | News

Gay Foot Fetishes Front and Center in New Men's Diesel Campaign

Kortajarena

Here's a better copy of that Jon Kortajarena - Diesel foot fetish Spring/Summer 2009 campaign ad I posted on Tuesday (via popnography).

Comments

1. I bought a pair of really nice Diesel trainers in May and wore them all summer, but thank God nothing like this happened! I think that the young fellow wearing them is taking it all quite well, I know that I would have been quite put out if a bald man had started slobering all over my new shoes!

Posted by: ARCH | Dec 11, 2008 1:11:50 PM

2. Forget the feet...look at those legs. MMM!

Posted by: BC | Dec 11, 2008 1:14:55 PM

3. Why is it that the one with the fetish is never anywhere as good-looking as the subject of his fetish?

I got fetishes for certain male body parts, and I'm still cute...kinda'. Of course, I haven't smelled those male body parts in a long time--maybe when/if I do, I'll drop the fetishes. But I'm still cute...kinda'....Ok, well, I aint ugly...yet.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Dec 11, 2008 1:28:05 PM

4. I can just see the Craigslist ad that brought these two together...

Posted by: JeffRob | Dec 11, 2008 1:36:29 PM

5. Why is that there is not a defined "male leg fetish" as myself, and many others have one?

Posted by: Matt | Dec 11, 2008 1:51:37 PM

6. "Why is it that the one with the fetish is never anywhere as good-looking as the subject of his fetish?"

Because the one with the fetish is paying!

Posted by: NickC | Dec 11, 2008 1:59:15 PM

7. That photo is sick. Brilliant!

Posted by: jh | Dec 11, 2008 2:18:58 PM

8. And apparently he enjoys the funk of rented bowling shoes too! Loving background trophy hints!

Posted by: JH | Dec 11, 2008 2:24:44 PM

9. I am not embarrassed to admit I am a bit of a foot freak. I have been known to give a good big toe job.

Posted by: davefromtampa | Dec 11, 2008 4:34:29 PM

10. I actually don't get it either, Derrick! Why does the one with a fetish have to be old and "ugly"? I don't buy the whole paying bit. My friend in Vancouver met this hot Québécois dude who would ask him NOT to wash his feet until the next time they'd hook up. Apparently he had a thing for smelly feet. Eww! And my friend is average. The "fetishist" was much hotter. I saw the pictures. Yeah huh!!

Posted by: Shabaka | Dec 11, 2008 8:16:30 PM

11. When I was young it was always guys close to my own age that loved kissing and sucking my feet and toes. It felt pretty good too, even though I wasn't that into it, I felt who am I to deny my partners pleasure. This photo would be so much better if the older guy wasn't made to look so creepy.

Posted by: Dray | Dec 12, 2008 1:51:28 AM

12. Maybe it's just me but I think this would have been a much better ad had the other guy been hot. The whole thing turns me off to the shoes, which I assume is what they don't want.

Posted by: Kristoffer | Dec 12, 2008 5:02:40 AM

13. This photo was done exactly for comments like the ones listed on this site. It's never a question of why..as in why the older man is kissing the younger's shoes. The question always is 'how much controversy will this cause?'. I'm just glad straight people are getting a taste of the sexual imagery they've forced down our throats since the inception of mass media.

Posted by: Mark | Sep 20, 2009 4:49:19 PM

14. what a hot ad...am still beating off to it! a young hot str8 guy with a fat old bald foot-fag (Like ME, only i'm not bald) to degrade while getting worshipped....HOT!!if there are any str8 guys in florida that want this worship , e-mail me!
    slave jay

Posted by: jay | Dec 10, 2009 8:03:46 PM

15. It should have been a sexy powerful girl sitting in that scene with a lowly sub boy instead.

Posted by: foot fetish | Dec 11, 2010 12:36:25 AM