Film | Kiss | News | Paul Rudd

BigGayDeal.com

Paul Rudd's Man-on-Man Kiss

Ruddkiss

Paul Rudd takes tongue from a prospective best man for his heterosexual wedding in the forthcoming film I Love You, Man.

"He got up in there. A whole bunch of tongue, deep in my mouth."

Though I typically love Rudd, the movie, doesn't look like it'll be any less juvenile than the recent SNL skits. And Samberg's here as well.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. My partner and I hung out with Rudd while doing a job with him and he's the real deal and a lot hotter in person.

Posted by: zeke star | Dec 16, 2008 12:25:14 PM

2. Paul Rudd's kissed guys before. Most spectacularly in "The Object of My Affection."

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Dec 16, 2008 12:31:27 PM

3. sexy. i guess men will always be boys.

Posted by: nic | Dec 16, 2008 1:36:31 PM

4. I wonder if Thomas Lennon is ever going to get tired of playing characters with various degrees of ambigious sexuality. Andy Samberg makes my skin crawl. I just want to smack the smirk of off his face.

Posted by: Jay | Dec 16, 2008 2:03:45 PM

5. I like Paul a lot. He's cute, smart, and goofy as hell. Oh, and his lightly furry chest and mischievous half-smile makes me kinda warm down there.

Posted by: sparks | Dec 16, 2008 3:19:59 PM

6. Why do we need to see two men kissing? Fucking gross.

Posted by: sushi | Dec 16, 2008 3:20:20 PM

7. Paul Rudd you are delicious.Wooooooooof!

Posted by: john | Dec 16, 2008 6:02:55 PM

8. SUSHI: Why does the LGBT community need to see heterosexuality 24/7? FUCKING NASTY ASS GROSS.

Posted by: CJ | Dec 16, 2008 7:50:49 PM

9. I've always wonder about Thomas Lennon, his movies or TV shows "with or without him in it" are always full of innuendos, I know he's married and all, but I wonder if there are such things as... like a secret code for the Bi community that only "they" would know the sub text of who is and or who isn't?

Posted by: Australiasian | Dec 17, 2008 8:25:13 AM

10. This movie is awesome. I watched it for the Nth time not that it's showing on HBO asia. I was surprised though that this particular scene with Paul Rudd's man-on-man kiss was cut on TV. It's absolutely ridiculous. Right after this scene we see him and his fiance kissing in bed :|

Posted by: MarkL | Oct 12, 2010 9:15:07 AM