Education | News | Reality TV

BigGayDeal.com

Best Trip to the Principal's Office Ever

Principal

Here are Brandon and Logan, two high school students that are brought to the principal's office on a reality show on TruTV called The Principal's Office. Brandon and Logan's school is facing a "grinding epidemic." And if you don't know what that is, this episode will surely educate you.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via queerty)

Comments

1. Kinda hot but that looked scripted to me.

Posted by: scar2 | Jan 15, 2009 9:25:44 AM

2. That was so funny, its going to take young kids like this to help end the nonsense that so many have about gays, if you are comfortable with your own sexuality, you won't care what others do.

Posted by: Tim | Jan 15, 2009 9:30:59 AM

3. Very funny and good to see two young guys so comfortable in their own skin. Also reminded me of why I'm glad I never had kids, they can be smart asses when they want to.

Posted by: dk | Jan 15, 2009 9:43:19 AM

4. That was cute, but I agree- scripted.

Posted by: BusyTimmy | Jan 15, 2009 9:55:34 AM

5. I don't get it - are these two boy friends? Other than actors, I don't know ANY high school students that are this comfortable with each other, especially on national television, cable or not.

Mostly I don't get how far away from reality any of these awful, awful shows can get before they officially name a new TV genre: trailer-trash TV.

Posted by: David B. | Jan 15, 2009 9:57:32 AM

6. How times have changed.

Posted by: Patrick | Jan 15, 2009 10:00:38 AM

7. Cue the NAMBLA queens.

But yeah, obviously scripted.

Posted by: RP | Jan 15, 2009 10:17:09 AM

8. Cute... but SCRIPTED.

Posted by: Rad | Jan 15, 2009 10:18:49 AM

9. Yeah, no way is this unscripted, unless they're boyfriends, which that last clip of them in the hallway brings into question. Being only 3 years outside of high school, this would not have happened, especially not on camera.

Posted by: Patrick | Jan 15, 2009 10:29:53 AM

10. I laughed out loud when the kid in the dark sweatshirt said "...and then there's pictures!" And when I was substitute teaching in San Jose, I had two male students making out in class one day; when I called them on it--as I would any couple-- they said "It's okay, we're not really gay!" Different world, my friends.

Posted by: Dback | Jan 15, 2009 10:35:43 AM

11. LMFAO!! This is TOTALLY my godson and his best friend! They are very much like the two guys in the video and will push the envelop when screwing with authority figures.

And for those people who think that straight boys just don't do these things to screw with adults I have news for you-they do. Scripted or not, still a damn funny video.

Posted by: JerzeeMike | Jan 15, 2009 10:35:50 AM

12. David, You never saw my H.S. it was...interesting to say the least.

Posted by: Art V. | Jan 15, 2009 10:41:57 AM

13. It's from truTV "Not Reality. Actually." so I assume it's meant to look as real as some reality TV looks, which is not very . . . but whatever it was, I thought it was hilarious and terrific. The definition of "appropriate" has sure changed since I was in high school!

Posted by: Ernie | Jan 15, 2009 10:52:22 AM

14. It's totally scripted, though with some improv, but definitely a concoction of the producers. Funny though.

Posted by: jess | Jan 15, 2009 10:58:08 AM

15. LMFAO! It may have been scripted but I'm not sure it was scripted by the producers. I can see the guys in this video hatching this plan knowing that they were being called to principal's office for the "grinding" and that they would probably be on camera. They wanted to see how far they could push the principal.

lol

Posted by: Ed | Jan 15, 2009 11:56:07 AM

16. Hys-terical! Thanks for sharing that, Andy.

Posted by: Cyd | Jan 15, 2009 12:01:04 PM

17. Too cute LOL

Posted by: Ventura79 | Jan 15, 2009 2:01:13 PM

18. "I like your tie." LOL!!!!

Posted by: PistolPetey | Jan 15, 2009 2:24:24 PM

19. haha, I'm a high school graduate of 2007..and yeh some straight boys would totally do that kind of thing just to get a reaction from somebody..whether or not they're on TV, and I went to a private high school.

Posted by: Dustin | Jan 15, 2009 3:56:44 PM

20. Actually, Dustin, all the boys I knew from private high schools were way gayer than the ones from public schools. Especially if they were living away from home.

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 15, 2009 4:34:05 PM

21. I would have loved to do that with a certain guy in my high school. I never thought I'd want to be in high school again, but this has me thinking.

Posted by: johnny | Jan 15, 2009 6:22:59 PM

22. I'm an oldtimer who graduated in the 90s, and I definitely knew straight jocks who would've done this. Part screwing with authority, part mugging for the cameras. Some kids just have the confidence to find the most uncomfortable truth and highlight it until the authority's speechless.

Posted by: Grace | Jan 15, 2009 8:50:57 PM

23. Maybe "scripted" in the sense that they pulled a hell of a prank on their principal. I knew people in high school who were ballsy enough to pull stunts like that with completely straight faces and that was 20 years ago. Brilliant. I wish the whole world was this irreverent.

Posted by: NaughtyLola | Jan 15, 2009 10:29:06 PM

24. I'm very recently out of high school, and yes, a lot of straight guys would have done this to be cheeky.

Posted by: Cameron | Jan 15, 2009 11:00:25 PM

25. I have an increased respect of teachers after watching that video.

Posted by: Danger Ahead | Jan 16, 2009 8:45:49 AM