Film | News | Sylvester Stallone

Stallone at 62: Ripped and Ready to Roll

Stallone

This is reportedly a new photo of Sylvester Stallone, who is showing off his veins for a movie called The Expendables. The movie's reportedly about a mercenary who takes out a South American dictator in the fictional country of Corza. Sly will direct and star alongside Jet Li, Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren, Forest Whitaker and Randy Couture.

Wonder if his double is making the film with him?

previously
Sly Stallone: Richard Gere Thinks I Started Gerbil Rumor [tr]

Comments

1. Wow He Looks Amazing For 62 :O
    Fair Play To Him For Staying In Such Great Shape :D

Posted by: Lauren | Jan 26, 2009 6:04:11 PM

2. all u losers sayin e looks terrible an has been takig steroids are so pathetic!!
    just coz ur 20-21 years olds, an u g a 62 year old man in better shape than u !!

Posted by: Lauren | Jan 26, 2009 6:08:30 PM

3. Guess being a republican and having his wife shill the makeup he is wearing on tv is a good thing for old Sly.

Posted by: Rhett | Jan 26, 2009 6:13:27 PM

4. He is an icon. Rocky is a classic. He looks awesome. Enough said.

Posted by: Linda | Jan 26, 2009 6:59:17 PM

5. I can handle the veins, the odd bulges. Tats, on any person is sure sign of "I'm a public toilet"

Posted by: Yeesh | Jan 26, 2009 8:24:26 PM

6. When you're under the age of 35...you'd be crazy to "juice".If you're over the age of 40...you'd be crazy NOT to.I could get the same results on half the dosage...and I'm prettier too.

Posted by: DR.FUNK | Jan 26, 2009 8:53:05 PM

7. He's a 62yo man who looks like @ 42yo Laguna Beach volleyball douche.High praise indeed.

Posted by: DR.VEGAS | Jan 26, 2009 8:58:38 PM

8. Skin discoloration, his short comings and HGH aside, his body is amazing for anyone at any age let alone 62. That's the most muscle density I've ever seen on anybody who wasn't a professional bodybuilder. He looks like he's made of solid marble and HGH or not (not that I'm condoning it, especially unsupervised )that still takes a lot of work. I at least have to give it to him for being able to sustain that type of shape at 62.

Posted by: Just Me | Jan 26, 2009 9:35:32 PM

9. YEESH, you're a grade-A yeesht infection.

I pity your foolish self and warn you that unless you have x-ray vision to be sure of who you're around before you publicly pass such idiotic judgment.

Posted by: YeeshYerself | Jan 26, 2009 11:48:13 PM

10. imdb says that Mickey Rourke is also in this movie, looking forward.

Posted by: Jake | Jan 27, 2009 6:23:55 AM