Dick Cheney | Football (American) | Jesus Christ | Nancy Pelosi | News | Sarah Palin | Towleroad Guide to the Tube | Underwear

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #409

SARAH PALIN: New interview with conservative filmmaker John Ziegler on the campaign, anonymous bloggers, Katie Couric, Michelle Obama, Caroline Kennedy, SNL, and how everyone is treated fairly except for her.

GOD: NFL Quarterback Kurt Warner draws a picture of God.

THE VOTES ARE IN: Watch Pelosi jump up again to Cheney's surprise at around the 3:00 mark.

SCOTT HERMAN: The Real World: Brooklyn's Scott Herman shows off what won him the "East Coast's Best Abs" contest in this new Baskit underwear behind-the-scenes. While Herman's hot, the LGBT quotient on the show this year is high. It's the best Real World I've seen in years. I recommend it.

Comments

1. I thought I was over the Real World. It seemed like the past few years have been an interchangeable cast of drunken horndogs. But I watched the Brooklyn cast the other night and I think I'm hooked (again).

Posted by: txstevo | Jan 9, 2009 1:06:34 PM

2. I saw a little of the new Real World..I love how they are trying to act as if Brooklyn is so cool and trendy..um yea sure.. Whats next real world Jersey?

Posted by: daveynyc | Jan 9, 2009 1:13:59 PM

3. kurt palin, same difference. deluded son of a bitch. turn in your balls, your heart belongs to jebus, cause jebus he treats it so well.

Posted by: nic | Jan 9, 2009 1:24:22 PM

4. Yay for Baskit! They're based here in Boulder. Now if they'd just do more photoshoots in the area...

Posted by: latebrosus | Jan 9, 2009 1:31:06 PM

5. Palin is just an Alaskan mess with this nonsense, when she was yapping about Obama and getting the dimwitted crowds at the end of the race riled up into a frenzy of hate, she had no class and still does not.

And, as far as the church going Warner, go Panthers! I for one am so sick and tired of these so called Christians without a clue spewing their tripe to the world, keep it to yourself.

Posted by: Sebastian | Jan 9, 2009 1:32:13 PM

6. Many parts of Brooklyn are considered hip and trendy, especially neighborhoods like Williamsburg and Bushwick. I think choosing Red Hook as a location and depicting the house as some seaside mansion is a little odd, though.

Posted by: Joey | Jan 9, 2009 1:34:28 PM

7. i've said it before, i'll say it again. la palin can complain all she wants about caroline kenneday but let's face it; CK probably knows what the job of the vice president is, can name her news sources and can probably afford her own wardrobe.

Posted by: alguien | Jan 9, 2009 1:36:24 PM

8. 'Many parts of Brooklyn are considered hip and trendy, especially neighborhoods like Williamsburg and Bushwick.'

Only to the ones who are stuck living there.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Jan 9, 2009 1:57:14 PM

9. (1) P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C. (2) Strange (3)Satisfying (4) Semi-Interesting.

Posted by: rudy | Jan 9, 2009 2:18:36 PM

10. I haven't seen this year's RW, but I really hope people DON'T watch it. The archetypes and stereotypes have just gotten so offensive. After seeing this post I actually went to the MTV site to see who was on the show. Here's what they said about the gay kid: "watch out for his fiery Latino temper." Wow, thanks MTV!

Posted by: Brandon | Jan 9, 2009 2:29:17 PM

11. What's the point of the god thing?

Posted by: Sportin' Life | Jan 9, 2009 2:31:42 PM

12. you obviously dont know anything about Brooklyn, DaveNYC. I live in Manhattan myself, but neighborhoods like Brooklyn Heights (just as expensive if not more then Manhattan), Cobble Hill, Carroll Gardens, Williamsburg, etc are def hip and trendy. if not more so then certain manhattan upcoming neighborhoods (like the horrible, nondescript hells kitchen)

Posted by: james | Jan 9, 2009 2:35:12 PM

13. Patrick NYC: if you are indeed a New Yorker, and that's your opinion of Brooklyn, you're either ignorant or archaic...or most likely both.

Posted by: Joey | Jan 9, 2009 3:28:56 PM

14. I believe the reason Pelosi jumped up was at that moment she realized that the national nightmare which was Bush/Cheney was now OVER!! That these few words uttered by Cheney declaring Obama/Biden winners was the cherry on the sundae and that soon Cheney would no longer be able to use the House chambers as his pulpit!

If it matters: Duration of applause: Obama 48 secs. - Biden 18 secs. -
    McCain 17 secs. - Palin 12 secs. -
    final cheney ending 27 secs.... !! An end to an ERROR has officially arrived!!

Posted by: Alex in Boston | Jan 9, 2009 3:39:41 PM

15. Wow. Brooklyn bashing. How clever.

Posted by: Nick | Jan 9, 2009 4:47:47 PM

16. It is too bad that Pelosi didn't jump off the roof! Loser...just another loser.

Posted by: RB | Jan 9, 2009 7:18:25 PM

17. Patrick NYC: if you are indeed a New Yorker, and that's your opinion of Brooklyn, you're either ignorant or archaic...or most likely both.--- JOEY

--------------------
    Man you got me. I didn't grow up in Queens, and have not lived in the city since '82. Brooklyn is cool and I'm a sham.

It was meant to be a joke, mainly because the words 'hip and trendy' would make anyone who is throw up.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Jan 10, 2009 9:05:24 AM

18. The uppity new yorker (PATRICK NYC being a prime example) is probably one of the worst strains of gay currently in existence.

Posted by: cbc | Jan 10, 2009 10:44:37 AM

19. Gee CBC you're right, I think I'll change my ways and try to be as great as you are, even though I know as little about you as you do about me.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Jan 10, 2009 10:52:11 AM

20. Above comment further proving the original point.

Posted by: cbc | Jan 10, 2009 11:03:27 AM

21. Dudes- Brooklyn is a toilet

Posted by: daveynyc | Jan 10, 2009 1:10:42 PM

22. ;)

Some just don't get the joke Dave. Murphy's Law is the rule here though.

Never argue with a fool, people might not know the difference.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Jan 10, 2009 1:35:09 PM