"Ex-Gays" | Fashion Men | Jesus Christ | News

Hot Tees For God-Fearing Fashionistas

Ex1

The 'Passion for Christ Movement' is selling these T-shirts for Christians who want to be able to easily identify others of their kind .

And those who truly want to support their "ex-gay" friends might consider buying this one.

The 'Passion for Christ Movement' says of its "ex-gay" mission: "This is the most bold ministry launched by the Passion for Christ Movement, but it might also be the most necessary. We have among our number a sister who is an Ex-Homosexual and she's been led by God to reach out to those still in bondage to that lifestyle. With that, we have launched the Ex-Homosexual ministry. Listen to Larell as she explains why."

Listen to Larell, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via dlisted and gawker)

Ex2

Comments

1. all of them except "ex-hustler" should also read "liar" please.

Posted by: Dan B | Feb 5, 2009 10:05:38 AM

2. God, like, can, like, do, like, anything, like, like, he, like, wants. Like make you, like crazy.

oh those dykes are so unstable in their sexuality
    Jason? What do you think about it?

Posted by: Kevinvt | Feb 5, 2009 10:07:59 AM

3. Do they have one that says "EX-christian"?
    Oh, too bad :(

Posted by: P'tit Loup | Feb 5, 2009 10:08:59 AM

4. I don't know. I like the Ex-Masturbator ones - or maybe it's just that the guy wearing it makes me want to go masturbate!

Posted by: J.P. | Feb 5, 2009 10:14:05 AM

5. Vile.

This is one seriously stupid person...but she's not alone.

The YouTube link contains multiple links to videos like "Homosexual Man Finds Jesus", "Ex-Gay Obama Had Homosexual Affair With Pastor", "Homosexual Christians???????...", "A Lesbian's Deliverance"

This is the kind of shit we're up against in life. I'm not certain what the average emotional IQ in the U.S. is, but quite frankly, I'm upset by this kind of ignorance being allowed to run rampant.

"...why not just have a Stupidity Tax? Just tax the stupid people!" - Edina Margaret Monsoon, Absolutely Fabulous

"And let them DIE!" - Patsy Stone, Absolutely Fabulous

Unfortunately, there aren't laws to protect the stupid from posting videos and mouthing off about religious ideologies. Now you can even PURCHASE stupid.

Posted by: Eric | Feb 5, 2009 10:19:25 AM

6. WWJW? What would Jesus Wear?

Posted by: bozemanmontana | Feb 5, 2009 10:22:51 AM

7. EX-tremely stupid.

Posted by: Michael W. | Feb 5, 2009 10:28:07 AM

8. Someone should make a parody of these shirts. Something like EX-CUM GUZZLER in big letters and in tiny print beneath, Now I Just Fuck Hot Male Ass.

Posted by: GayRepublican | Feb 5, 2009 10:28:47 AM

9. I want EX-HUSTLER bad but can't give them my money. :0(...

Posted by: Matthew Rettenmund | Feb 5, 2009 10:33:19 AM

10. These will make excellent cum rags. Thanks Passion for Christ Movement!

Posted by: JohnInManhattan | Feb 5, 2009 10:33:57 AM

11. Who's with me in designing an EX-BREEDER clothing line?

Posted by: JW | Feb 5, 2009 10:36:19 AM

12. I thnk I'll go to the local t-shirt shop and have them make the Ex-Hustler and Ex-Masturbator tees for me.

I still do both. :D

Posted by: Al | Feb 5, 2009 10:36:39 AM

13. Bwahahahahaha! Ex-Masturbator?! Ahaha...bwahahahahaha!

Are they serious?! Who would ever wear "Ex-Masturbator" in public? Ted Haggard? Just... wow...

I often wonder what the world would be like if everyone truly followed every word of scripture, the world would be an even more unhappy, paranoid, bitter place. Sad.

Posted by: CJ | Feb 5, 2009 10:40:25 AM

14. If buying one of those shirts wouldn't support such a horrible cause, I would love to buy one just for the delicious irony of it all.

Posted by: MichaelK | Feb 5, 2009 10:41:17 AM

15. They also hate evolution, which is unfortunate given that Darwin's 200th birthday is only 7 days away.

My favorite shirt is the EX-diva one. Awesome!

Posted by: altona | Feb 5, 2009 10:44:38 AM

16. I'm guessing the "EX-Masturbator" shirt has "EX-Alive" written on the back.

Posted by: Ernie | Feb 5, 2009 11:03:45 AM

17. "Satan is just, like, using homosexuality to, like, cover this entire generation."

Why are people so stupid?

Posted by: JeffRob | Feb 5, 2009 11:09:03 AM

18. My, my, my... Who knew that I was in "bondage"??? Aah, such silken cords. Thank all that is good that I've got them to set me "straight" as it were... Someone was obviously too busy doing sumpin' nasty when "judge not" was discussed in bible study...

Posted by: Keith | Feb 5, 2009 11:09:32 AM

19. I prefer "X marks the spot."

Posted by: sean | Feb 5, 2009 11:33:56 AM

20. Funny, the first thing that came to mind was the Pet Shop Boys "I'm With Stupid" or better yet "Forest Gump" Stupid is as stupid does. Looks like they done did it.

Posted by: Keith | Feb 5, 2009 11:48:26 AM

21. These shirts are creative and surprisingly sexual and would be cool if the underlying message wasn't one of hatred,judgement,intolerance combined with the insecurity and immaturity with the overzealous Christian wearers "eager" to be "right" with GOD and their families. Anyone with a brain cell in their head KNOWS that men(even priests) can't stop masturbating and gays can't become ungay anymore than straights can become unstraight. God save me from your followers!

Posted by: SFshawn | Feb 5, 2009 11:58:49 AM

22. Haha, I want one, but then again, I don't want to give them money.

Posted by: orstudent | Feb 5, 2009 12:15:21 PM

23. I don't care how "saved" a person thinks s/he is, would anyone walk around in public with a shirt that says "Ex-Masturbator."

Oh my Yord.

Posted by: Red Seven | Feb 5, 2009 12:16:08 PM

24. To my fellow gays who want one, but don't want to give them money... There are plenty of places that will print up shirts with custom designs, so just give one of those shops your business. OR, if you really want to let out your inner gay, make one yourself by buying a good quality tee and getting iron-on transfer sheets for your printer.

Posted by: GayRepublican | Feb 5, 2009 12:21:43 PM

EX-CHRISTIANIST
    EX-TALIBANGELIST
    EX-NOT THINKING FOR MYSELF
    EX-MINDING SOMEONE ELSE'S DAMNED BUSINESS
    EX-TAKING SHIT FROM IGNORANT ASSHOLES
    EX-PUTTING YOUR COMFORT BEFORE MY TRUTH
    EX-CUSE ME BUT WHO ASKED YOU?

I think these dumbasses may have just tipped us onto a lucrative business proposition.

Posted by: Zeke | Feb 5, 2009 12:23:57 PM