Awards | Film | Lance Black | News | Sean Penn

BigGayDeal.com

In the Oscar Press Room with Lance Black and Sean Penn

Lance_sean

Just after receiving their Oscars, Lance Black and Sean Penn entered the press room, where they offered up some additional remarks to reporters.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via newnownext)

Comments

1. god is smiling on you, Sean Penn

Posted by: willy | Feb 23, 2009 2:59:19 PM

2. Congrats to both, yay!!!

Posted by: Dakota | Feb 23, 2009 3:27:06 PM

3. "Dustin Lance Black"

Posted by: Stephen | Feb 23, 2009 3:39:08 PM

4. "Harvey gave me his story and it saved my life"

Beautiful

Posted by: Patrick M | Feb 23, 2009 3:48:05 PM

5. I want to marry Mr Black.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Feb 23, 2009 3:57:27 PM

6. Lance is an excellent candidate to follow in Harvey's footsteps and be a major leader in the fight for equality. I hope he realizes that he has the power to do that.

Posted by: jeffrey | Feb 23, 2009 4:13:19 PM

7. It was very touching to hear Mr. Black say he wanted to pay it forward. That is the spirit we should all embrace.

Posted by: Rafael | Feb 23, 2009 4:34:18 PM

8. Very touching! Mr. Black is a fantastic roll model.

Posted by: ugotmeinsd_619 | Feb 23, 2009 4:48:56 PM

9. Lance Black is one class act. I wish him all the happiness in the world -- hope he meets the husband of his dreams.

Posted by: Anonymous | Feb 23, 2009 5:45:05 PM

10. What a great guy ! He is saying the magic words; he is saying them for all of us.

Posted by: Hephaistion | Feb 23, 2009 6:22:23 PM

11. Mr. Black and Mr. Penn represent our cause so well, aside from their obvious talent at their day job. For me the Oscars are usually a dull event, but these are some very moving speakers. Mr. Penn is right. The day will come faster than we all think, when it will not be acceptable to run for public office, and say you're not for same-sex marriage.

Posted by: Randy | Feb 23, 2009 9:05:28 PM

12. I love you both! Congratulations!

Posted by: Jim | Feb 23, 2009 9:21:26 PM

13. What happened to the Dustin Lance Black pictures from Vogue Hommes that you posted a week or so ago? The shirtless one, and the one with the cowboy hat. Twink-a-licious.

Why did you take them down? I thought they were hot.

Did the producers of Milk pressure websites to remove the Black shirtless pics taken by Gus van Sant? Did they try and pressure you? Why? The backstory would make a great post.

I have a conspiracy theory that the producers didn't like the implication that Black was Gus van Sant's boytoy. From what I can tell, that is not true, but it was some of the speculation when people saw the pictures.

Posted by: DLB fan | Feb 23, 2009 9:30:01 PM