I'm Not Gay | Kenny Chesney | Music | News

Kenny Chesney: I Didn't Sign Up to Be Called 'Gay'

Chesney

Kenny Chesney tells Playboy that he's slept with more than 100 women, and they will testify that he's not gay. He also says he's angry about the gay rumors that continue to follow him:

"What guy who loves girls wouldn't be angry about that ...? I didn't sign up for that. I think people need to live their lives the way they want to, but I'm pretty confident in the fact that I love girls (laughs). I've got a long line of girls who could testify that I am not gay."

Previously
Country Singer Kenny Chesney to Anderson Cooper: I'm Not Gay [tr]

Comments

1. Good job on making yourself look like a fool and still doing nothing to combat the gay rumors.

And in case anyone was wondering what Mr. Chesney looks like without that silly hat: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/johnmckee/kenny-chesney-without-hat6000x0220x.jpg

Posted by: John M | Feb 11, 2009 12:19:20 PM

2. A cowboy hat on the beach? Do we really want him on our team?

Posted by: Trasker | Feb 11, 2009 12:30:26 PM

3. who's kenny?

Posted by: cmh | Feb 11, 2009 12:33:30 PM

4. The pleats! How did I miss the pleats? That confirms it, gurlfren', you are definitely straight; however, you are just as definitely still a big ol' gurl.

Posted by: rudy | Feb 11, 2009 12:39:45 PM

5. Two words:

THANK GOD!

Posted by: Zeke | Feb 11, 2009 12:43:47 PM

6. Um, like, who cares?

Posted by: mike | Feb 11, 2009 1:17:22 PM

7. Um, like, who cares?

Posted by: mike | Feb 11, 2009 1:17:39 PM

8. He's just bitchy cause of the hundreds of people he's slept with, not once has a guy offered to do him. You poor thing.

Posted by: Brendan | Feb 11, 2009 1:25:19 PM

9. He may not be gay but that outfit is!

Posted by: tommy | Feb 11, 2009 1:47:56 PM

10. Who keeps sayinghis gay anyway and who cares if he is gay or not. Me don;t like him anyway. the women can have him if they want to, wait what about his marriage. Well I guess that is one woman off his list of 100.

Posted by: vby | Feb 11, 2009 1:51:06 PM

11. It is so sad that in this day and age, 2009, men would still rather brag about bedding over 100 women to offset the idea they are perceived to be gay.

What a homophobe.

Posted by: Troy | Feb 11, 2009 1:59:48 PM

12. First, Chesney looks like a combination of karl from sling blade and skelator. Ugly.

Whenever I get hit on aggressively by women (a constant event), I usually flip out, call them breeder and a host of other names, scream that I'm gay, have had more cock than KFC, and that "I'm sick of it, damnit! What slutty gay man wouldn't be?!" Then I take out ads in the paper with my photo, captioned "I'm gay"...I need to get an interview going, though...perhaps the atlantic monthly will assist me in getting the word out about my homosexuality.

What a douche.

Posted by: TANK | Feb 11, 2009 2:26:37 PM

13. Proof that Kenny's not gay:

Those cutoffs are pleated.

No Gay guy would ever wear a pair of pleated cut offs.

Case closed.

Posted by: Derek Washington | Feb 11, 2009 2:38:57 PM

14. In the modern jackass vernacular, when someone says, "OMG! Kenney Chesney is SO GAY!" I don't think they're accusing him of homosexuality.

Posted by: SteveDenver | Feb 11, 2009 2:41:25 PM

15. all of my boyfriends have slept with '100 women' or more. they tell me that every time they throw their legs in the air waiting for me to rim 'em and fuck 'em. then they go home to their girls and i get a good night's sleep.

Posted by: casey | Feb 11, 2009 3:08:26 PM

16. This is nothing. You should just hear his reaction when you say he's bald!

Posted by: anon | Feb 11, 2009 3:31:29 PM

17. Well alrighty then. How bouts we plug Kenny doll up to a lie detector. He's so adamant about proving to us (himself?) that he likes pussy, bitch needs to go on Maury. "You told Playboy you slept with 100 women. THAT'S A LIE!"

Posted by: Jonster | Feb 11, 2009 4:10:03 PM

18. Future headline on People Magazine: Yep! I'm gay!(Now will someone please buy my records?)

Posted by: Shawnie | Feb 11, 2009 4:27:34 PM

19. He protests too much--He's GAY!

Posted by: aw! | Feb 11, 2009 4:31:26 PM

20. In between heapings of vitriol, you gotta understand this guy is from a little podunk town, that for the people "back home" Knoxville, TN is the big city.

Remember, the same town where the unitarian got shot up? VERY homophobic part of the country ( I know since it's my home town.)

Sorry but those of us from that neck of the woods can understand some of his mindset from the background. They are good people but have tainted minds infected by the GOP/Religious Right propaganda.

He's just a countryboy/redneck that made good, but he still doesn't quite have the social graces down. Honestly, I don't think he's a 'phobe, but that whole marriage thing he did with the movie star blew up in his face. This wouldn't be a topic if the reason for divorce hadn't been "fraud" or whatever the term was used in the proceedings.

I feel for him - but there's alot of formerly married with kids gay men out here that come out later in life.

Posted by: Paul in Marietta GA | Feb 11, 2009 4:38:29 PM

21. Okay, Paul, very good, but still: WHO CARES IF HE IS OR NOT?

Posted by: Jerry | Feb 11, 2009 5:54:04 PM

22. .. because all str8 guys have an island where they hang out with only their guy friends... don't they ???

Posted by: el polacko | Feb 11, 2009 5:59:16 PM

23. I always find it disturbing when the word "gay" is thrown in like an accusation.
    If for personal reasons anybody doesn't want to say that he's gay, leave him alone; if being gay is such a normal thing nobody needs to "admit" it.

Posted by: E from M | Feb 11, 2009 7:16:33 PM

24. Why does he care?! If Chesney is not gay his heterosexuality will become evident over time. If someone called me straight I'd laugh. The mere fact he is offended and makes such a public display of his anger

1) offends me as a gay man AND

2) betrays what I believe is his self-loathing at being gay.

KENNY: BEING CALLED "GAY" IS NO DIFFERENT FROM BEING CALLED "FRENCH". GET THE FUCK OVER IT ASSHOLE.

Also, straight men aren't called "Kenny".

Posted by: Mark | Feb 11, 2009 7:18:40 PM

25. Oh, and Kenny: your chest is OVER developed for your size and you have no traps. Put the shirt back on. You'd have to be a straight woman to find that junk interesting.

And for the record "Kenny" I slept with 20 women before I realized I liked guys a whole lot more. In fact that is what helped me realize it. Sleeping with over 100 women only proves your insecure.

Stop proclaiming your heterosexual bonafides and just do your thing cuz, trust me on this, whatever you are we are all gonna find out. Are you thinking for one New York minute that in this 24 hour news/infotainment age we won't?!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, if you're REALLY straight just shut the fuck up and be straight. And fire your publicist b/c that is one dumbass bitch.

Posted by: Mark | Feb 11, 2009 7:26:10 PM