Comments

1. Ugh says

Great post. Love the Calvin Klein bomber.

Band of Outsiders = the same crap that has always been produced for men. Boring and overpriced.

2. tribalpottery says

If Blaine Cook, can’t make that Calvin Klein jacket look appealing, no one can.

Michael Bastian’s collection rocked! Despite the standing room only concept of the show, he does classic menswear updated to perfection.

3. kansastock says

I think I saw variations on most of this stuff at an overstock store last month… well, not the puffball hats. They’ll be there next month.

4. Jack M says

5. Ugh says

“When I see models wearing clothes like this, all I can think of is that they look like they have autism or Asperger’s Syndrome or something. Nobody outside of a few New York fags ever dress like this!” – Jack M

Uhhh….dress like what, exactly? With the exception of one or two pieces, it all looks like pretty standard menswear, to me. Sorry if all you wear is t-shirts and denim shorts.

6. HA! says

Well ladies…. I enjoyed Band of outsiders, I think is perfect. i also am a huge fan of Miicheal Bastian too.
    And to #6, it isn’t just New Yorkers…some of us mid west “fags”, like to be well dressed. For me menswear is about fit and finish, not the colour du jour or crazy fabric. never been a CK fan…..

7. Calvin Lauren says

A very welcome addition to Towleroad, and long overdue. PLEASE make this a regular feature, and not just for the two seasonal blitzes.
    These days it’s difficult to imagine outlaying gobs of funds for designer togs… unless of course one is a genuine fat wallet, then Bottega Veneta is the supreme go-to.
    Until I win lotto I’ll settle for J-Crew.

8. Cliff says

Andy – thanks for adding the fashion coverage – Towleroad just keeps getting better and better!