Andrea Vasa | Fashion Men | Football | Italy | Milan | News | Sports

BigGayDeal.com

Football Star is (Almost) Fully Exposed in a Milan Boutique

Vasa

Andrea Vasa, a defender for Milan's local football club Brera, is currently living in the new Dirk Bikkembergs boutique in Milan in an attempt to fully immerse customers in a star athlete's luxury lifestyle.

Vasa3 "Selected by Dirk Bikkembergs himself, Andrea now lives in the flagship store under the eyes of the store’s clients. Among the shelves and clothes hangers exposing the items that are for sale, Andrea’s personal clothes can be found, as well as the pictures and books he chose to take with him to his new home.Andrea lives in the apartment at Via Manzoni 47 in total freedom. He can invite family and friends and can count on a housekeeper, who will tidy up his living quarters at set times or upon demand. His role is to be admired alongside the sunglasses, shirts, jackets and football boots. Visitors can come and have a look at his wardrobe. Before going out, Andrea will take a shower in a relax room papered with pages from Gazzetta dello Sport, compose his outfit for the following occasion, preen himself in one of the silver trophies, step into his Porsche and drive it out through a massive window that doubles as a garage door."

Unfortunately, the shower is the only portion of the apartment that's covered.

Two more shots, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via outsports and deadspin)

Vasa2

Vasa4
Vasa5

Comments

1. I'd shop there every single day.

Posted by: Marco | Mar 26, 2009 11:42:22 AM

2. Nice caboose!

Posted by: GM | Mar 26, 2009 11:57:52 AM

3. No webcam link?

Posted by: crispy | Mar 26, 2009 11:58:01 AM

4. who cares!

Posted by: mIKEM | Mar 26, 2009 12:16:31 PM

5. While I enjoy the gratuitous shirtless man posts more than some here seem to, I do not see the point if they do not include any decent pics of the bod. What's the point? Obviously no one cares about dude.

Posted by: Ugh | Mar 26, 2009 12:24:52 PM

6. Complete off topic, but there is an ad for Gay Mature Dating on the main page and they have pictures of guys who are 38 and 40 years of age. Maybe I am overly sensitive since I am newly single after 12 years, but I have to ask, what if you are, say, 46? Is there a Gay Ancient Dating site that we are to go to?

Posted by: Kyle | Mar 26, 2009 12:36:01 PM

7. I need to move to Italy. STAT!

Posted by: JTlvr | Mar 26, 2009 12:40:36 PM

8. @Kyle

Yeah, I saw that ad to. I know as I get closer and closer to 35 I'm not a spring chicken anymore, but "mature"? Fucking really?

Posted by: Scott | Mar 26, 2009 12:43:28 PM

9. What if you're 46? Then you're screwed...totally screwed. Ouch. Not in a good way, either, unless you pay for it or have an equally creepy old bf (rare).

Posted by: TANK | Mar 26, 2009 1:12:01 PM

10. These pictures weren't exploitative! SUCK

Posted by: TANK | Mar 26, 2009 1:12:23 PM

11. UGH, with all due respect....46 is not ancient...I hate it when guys in their 40's feel old...stop sulking and get out there!

Posted by: joe | Mar 26, 2009 1:13:47 PM

12. He's adorable. I care. The rest of you can sod off.

Posted by: Dan | Mar 26, 2009 1:24:50 PM

13. @Kyle, Scott--

Saw that ad too. Hitting the big 4-0 this year and have never thought of myself as mature anyway, but this bewildered me.

Posted by: Larry | Mar 26, 2009 1:35:13 PM

14. I think the guys that keep showing up on the "mature" dating ad are hot. And I'm only 22.

Posted by: Jason | Mar 26, 2009 1:51:17 PM

15. I wonder if he wants a roommate...

Posted by: john | Mar 26, 2009 1:52:50 PM

16. @Joe--

I don't feel ancient, nor am I sulking. My point is that the mature dating site thinks that 38 and 41 qualify for mature dating. I have always thought of "mature" in that sense as synonymous with "senior," as in the AARP crowd. I found it rather shocking that the limits have crept down to 38.

Posted by: Kyle | Mar 26, 2009 1:58:02 PM

17. granted, the man is a beauty. now, what? unless he is swallowing cock or taking it up the shitter, why should we care?

Posted by: nic | Mar 26, 2009 1:59:30 PM

18. Eyerolle + yawn = a random shirtless dude laying on a couch in a store.

Posted by: mammarice | Mar 26, 2009 2:17:44 PM

19. The conversation about the mature dating site is more interesting than the athlete featured in the post!

For what it's worth, I was under the impression that 40 was always considered "old" in gay years, dating back to Boys In the Band and all our media.

I think that explains some of the behavior of gay men. You either party like a rock star to get all your thrills before getting past the expiration date for hotness, or you get body work/buy new clothes/lie about your age in an attempt to convince everyone you're still worthwhile.

I wonder if lesbians have that same issue?

Posted by: Anthony in Nashville | Mar 26, 2009 3:07:41 PM

20. @Anthony

I guess I've known about the pink ceiling for a long time now. Maybe my shock has come from the fact that I've suddenly reached it and shockingly, don't really care all that much. At 34 I'm wiser, richer, and more confident in who I am than I ever was at 24.

But I'm hoping that the "mature" in the ads just means for adults not interested in poppers and penis size rather than an arbitrary past expiration date age.

Posted by: Scott | Mar 26, 2009 3:20:08 PM

21. Scott I understand what you mean. I am 33 but don't have your sense of serenity about aging. I was never a big clubber but I go to gay functions and sometimes find I'm one of the oldest people in the room. It's a strange feeling.

I may have to try that mature site.

Posted by: Anthony in Nashville | Mar 26, 2009 4:36:46 PM

22. @anthony from nashville

yes...sadly we do

Posted by: Kats | Mar 26, 2009 5:17:51 PM

23. Lads, Lads. This is an internet dating service. They say they are 38 and 40 but they are really 52 and 58.

Posted by: Roger NYC | Mar 26, 2009 7:21:19 PM

24. You mean, at some point, I will cease to care about poppers and penis size?

Posted by: Brandon | Mar 26, 2009 8:48:48 PM

25. Yeah, wtf about not caring about poppers and penis size... That's the big girl excuse..."you're all superficial!"...well, I'd rather be superficial than haul around that extra person of an ass.

Posted by: TANK | Mar 26, 2009 10:12:26 PM