Facial Hair | Keanu Reeves | Magazines | News

BigGayDeal.com

Keanu Reeves Flaunts His Beard and Bod for Vogue Hommes

Keanu

Keanu Reeves makes an appearance for the latest issue of Vogue Hommes International, photographed by Amanda de Cadenet.

More shots, AFTER THE JUMP...

Keanu6

Keanu2

Keanu3  Keanu4

Keanu5

Comments

1. I always remember his interview on OUT magazine where he said "there is nothing wrong in being gay so to deny it is to make a judgement". IMO he is one of the most wise stars in Hollywood in the last years, managed to keep his career (with highs and lows), makes action big movies and very good independent ones and still in the business despite being eternally picked by critcs and fanboys. Plus, you never hear of his private life. And people still saying the guy is dumb...dumb my ass!

Posted by: Sarah | Mar 31, 2009 9:00:52 AM

2. Derrick From Philly, you are OUTRAGEOUS! Funny, funny, funny!!

Posted by: mike | Mar 31, 2009 2:08:43 PM

3. He still looks fabulous - love the black/white shots of him

Posted by: Jackie | Apr 5, 2009 6:31:52 AM

4. I want to fuck him so bad! I bet he's a great fuck because he looks very submissive so he'd be eagar to please and be easy to control.

Posted by: Tom | Apr 7, 2009 6:34:04 PM

5. too weird to live, too rare to die.

Posted by: N/A | May 5, 2009 2:30:01 AM

6. Why oh why does there always have to be someone who is a friend of a friend of someone who knows something about a celeb? How come the person themselves never posts about their own account? Purleeeease. The legend that he stinks is older than the one about Gere and the hamster - and both of those are false. DGIH.
    I want to applaud a poster here called Michael. Reeves' refusal to answer questions about his sexuality should be applauded. Thank you for mentioning that.
    And with regard to his acting skills - can we put away the claws for a minute and realise that nobody - no matter how good looking, would be paid as much or last this long in Hollywood. I would have thought the people who typically post on this forum would have experienced enough negative stereotyping in their lives to never do it to anyone else. I guess not.

Posted by: Keanu'sMum | Jul 2, 2009 8:39:13 PM

7. LOL Gabe, men "lose their looks at 25". What a load of BS. Maybe many women lose their looks after 35, unfortunately, but men only get hotter and better. Young men are often unproportional and too prissy looking, and usually crap in bed too.

Posted by: Sonja | Jul 2, 2009 11:56:20 PM

8. OMG The man just keeps getting hotter and what a great interview. Comments on this site surprise me, lots of negative sterotyping. I guess some folks just feel threatened by a good looking man who is self confident and secure enough in himself and his life that he does not need to seek the constant reassurance and approval of the rest of the world that he is good enough. Keanu'sMum you are so right about the not bathing rumour I met him once after a Dogstar gig, scored myself a hug and a kiss :) he did smell sweaty but under that you could still smell his soap and cologne

Posted by: Eeyore'sLove | Jul 3, 2009 5:43:12 AM