Michelle Bachmann | Minnesota | News

BigGayDeal.com

Rep. Michele Bachmann Links Swine Flu to Democrats, is Wrong

Bachmann

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann from Minnesota "finds it interesting" that the last time the swine flu broke out we had "another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter."

Unfortunately, she's wrong. It was under Gerald Ford, a Republican.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Agreed, this "woman" is a stupid fuck, who probably does need to douche. I went to e-mail the dumb cunt on her government website, and I am not sure if this is a standard security measure or not, but you can only e-mail the dumb bitch IF you are a resident of her jurisdiction. Is this because she is afraid of what the Nation thinks?

Posted by: Topher Werner | Apr 28, 2009 9:45:48 PM

2. Sigh... Is that really the best she can do? Surely by now, everyone has realized what a loon this woman really is. I imagine her colleagues nodding and pretending to listen to her, just so they can get past her on their way to the rest room. Sad, really.

Posted by: Brian | Apr 28, 2009 10:19:47 PM

3. You know, there is nothing wrong with Michele Bachmann that can't be cured by a bullet in her brain.

Posted by: peterparker | Apr 28, 2009 10:42:20 PM

4. She is a crazy church and I think the subtext is that God hates Democrats and sends plagues their way. She is batshit insane and she makes the baby jesus vomit.

Posted by: James | Apr 28, 2009 11:10:57 PM

5. TWIT HER: @MicheleBachmann

Lying to make a false association is conduct unbecoming of a CHRISTIAN, an American, and a Congressional representative.

Posted by: Jason87 | Apr 28, 2009 11:27:07 PM

6. Unfortunately? Andy, don't you mean fortunately, as in fortunately she's wrong, consistently wrong and we need never pay her any attention.

Posted by: Scott | Apr 29, 2009 12:48:17 AM

7. PeterParker, please be careful of your posts. We do not want to give that woman ammunition. I'm certain she has peons searching the net for any mention of her. Tomorrow morning, she could be using your post to prove what a martyr she is.

Getting back to Bachman - she is one amazing homophobe. As a state senator, she tried to get an anti-gay marriage amendment legislated every year. She was thwarted every year by the Democrats, but she had a plan. She knew that Outfront Minnesota was having their lobby day. All of the gay citizens who could showed up at the capital to talk to their representatives and senators. Knowing that the Democratic senators would be busy talking to constituents, she used a parliamentary procedure to try to pull her bill out of committee to the senate floor. We were talking to our senator when he got a message and went flying from his office. Fortunately, all the senators got to the floor in time to stop her.

Now the funny part, after her defeat she kept right on being Michele Bachmann. We were all out on the lawn of the state house for a rally, when she was spotted squatting behind a bush spying on us. Someone got pictures of her. She said she was taking a walk and stopped to rest behind that bush. BTW - her sister is gay.

I know little about her district and why they would elect her. Our districts representative is Keith Ellison. The polar opposite of Bachmann.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Apr 29, 2009 2:05:09 AM

8. If you think these comments are bad.
    Just read what that idiot Michelle Mylanta OOPS I meant Malkin and Glenn bobblehead...DAMN IT I meant Beck had to say about the swine flu and how it got here

This madness from these right chicken wings is PATHETIC!

Posted by: Mister Cee | Apr 29, 2009 3:14:58 AM

9. Doesn't this lady understand she is a member of congress and not a FOX NEWS commentator? What kind of people live in her district who would vote for such a loon? Scary!

Posted by: Mike | Apr 29, 2009 9:06:20 AM

10. Is it me, or is there a bit of the meth face going on there?

Posted by: David D. | Apr 29, 2009 9:21:30 AM

11. She is just not smart.

Posted by: Chad | Apr 29, 2009 9:22:06 AM

12. stupid pie hole.....

Posted by: larry | Apr 29, 2009 9:23:10 AM

13. Ms. Bachmanm, me thinks that you are the *true* swine here, dahling...with lipstick!

Posted by: soulbrotha | Apr 29, 2009 10:33:03 AM

14. I contacted her Washington, D.C. office and they took my comment. Her Woodbury, MN office refused to take my comment because I was not a constituent and said they don't take "anonymous" calls, I guess you are anonymous if you are not a constituent or disagree with her. However, the Waite Park, MN office did take my comment and said they were "well aware of the unfortunate statement". Her email contact page will not take email from you unless you live in her district. How convenient is that? She gets to be a right wing nut and doesn't have to listen the fallout.

Posted by: Ron | Apr 29, 2009 11:46:56 AM

15. I was finally able to get an email off on the House Of Representatives home page. However, I had to use a Woodbury, MN Zip Code+4 to get the form to "authorize" me.

What a bunch of crap. A Congressperson can make ignorant statements in public, but she doesn't have to listen to complaints if you don't live in her district.

Posted by: Ron | Apr 29, 2009 12:12:08 PM

16. If you put your ear up to Ms. Bachmann's ear, do you hear the ocean?

I have nothing but contempt for the ignorance of many members of the House and a few in the Senate. But Ms. Bachmann is the poster child for stupid. This woman is so fucking dumb that she's become the camera's best friend. Stick one in her face and let her open her mouth. Stupid will fall out.

The district she is from in Minnesota should hang their heads in shame. This woman shouldn't be in the House, she should be on the short bus with a helmet.

Posted by: Bart | Apr 29, 2009 12:16:14 PM