Film | Kiss | News

Why Does Woody Harrelson Look So Crazy?

Woody

Probably because he's about to act out a scene in a dull new Jennifer Aniston romantic comedy in which her character gets icked out by CPR because it looks like a gay kiss.

How do I know? They put it in the trailer. Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Isn't the question, When does Woody Harrelson not look crazy?

I agree that the movie looks dreadful, but I wouldn't say that Jennifer Anniston gets "icked out." She says, "That just looks like you're kissing him" in a fairly normal register given that (in true wacky Hollywood style) some guy just parachuted into the pool she's at. I don't find it offensive, aside from the stupidity of it all.

Posted by: Paul R | Apr 21, 2009 2:48:30 PM

2. I'd like to parachute into Woody's pool.

Posted by: rich | Apr 21, 2009 2:48:59 PM

3. the ONLY thing offensive about this movie is the fact that this mess is going to be released to the public. this mess needs to go striaght to DVD ASAP.

Posted by: johnosahon | Apr 21, 2009 3:00:27 PM

4. It's a bit of a stretch to say that she gets "icked out." Come on.

Posted by: Farrah | Apr 21, 2009 3:01:43 PM

5. I think she was more bothered by the fact that it looked like he was doing CPR poorly, regardless of who it looked like he was kissing.

Not the sort of movie I generally like going to, but the trailer certainly didn't look like a gay panic scene.

Posted by: Jonathan | Apr 21, 2009 3:02:17 PM

6. well it is her bf administering the CPR/kiss..it would be a little strange lol

Posted by: Ford | Apr 21, 2009 3:03:16 PM

7. Yeah, I have to agree with the above commenters. Nothing to be upset about here.

Posted by: Dave | Apr 21, 2009 3:06:45 PM

8. Crazy or not, I'd still take CPR from Woody any day...

Posted by: Brooks | Apr 21, 2009 3:08:44 PM

9. I agree with the sentiments above. The movie looks pretty awful if that's the best two minutes they can cut from it but Aniston's character is hardly "icked" by a gay kiss, and more freaked out by CPR done insanely. Not everything is a gay conspiracy to get us

Posted by: Bart | Apr 21, 2009 3:11:25 PM

10. I agree...I was ready to get pissed off, but it's not like that. It seemed like she was just saying "you look like you're doing it wrong".

But I also agree that this crap is going to be BAD. How does Jennifer Aniston still get work?

Posted by: mb | Apr 21, 2009 3:11:59 PM

11. She doesn't sound icked out at all. Maybe Woody's character is bi and she's jealous? ;-)

Posted by: argyle | Apr 21, 2009 3:15:46 PM

12. as always, woody h'son playing woody h'son. how is it he continues to get work?

Posted by: lost my woody | Apr 21, 2009 3:20:33 PM

13. C'mon now, Towleroad, she's obviously not "icked out" by it at all.

Posted by: CitizenGeek | Apr 21, 2009 3:21:32 PM

14. Agree, agree, agree - movie looks awful....jennifer not icked out....would take anything woody wanted to put in me.

Posted by: wisebear | Apr 21, 2009 3:48:39 PM

15. Why you hating on Aniston? She doesn't seem ICKED out at all. Poor rush to judgement, Andy.

Posted by: tyler | Apr 21, 2009 4:01:50 PM

16. How does Jennifer Aniston keep getting work?
    She's has not talent what-so-ever!
    How long is she going to use the Telly Savalas connection?
    Please, Jennifer....go away!

Posted by: jOHN | Apr 21, 2009 4:06:49 PM

17. Obviously, she wasn't "icked out" at all, just concerned that he was doing CPR incorrectly. But you got a bunch of people to click on the link (which was your goal all along) even if you had to lie to do so, so congrats I guess.

Posted by: rayn | Apr 21, 2009 4:09:50 PM

18. I don't think she was icked out by the kiss but I was certainly icked out by the trailer. Yeesh.

Posted by: Scott | Apr 21, 2009 4:24:45 PM

19. Wow, that was so not what Andy claimed it was.

It wasn't funny at all, but there was no "icked out" aspect to it either.

Of all the things to propagandize and lose credibilty over...geez...

Posted by: paul c | Apr 21, 2009 4:30:28 PM

20. My problem was with her hair.

Posted by: Josh | Apr 21, 2009 5:03:09 PM

21. hmmmm definitely looks like a bad flick.
    but.

Steve Zahn in a lip lock with Woody Harrelson?

woof

I might have to have some alone time...

Posted by: dego | Apr 21, 2009 5:03:48 PM

22. Um, this movie is written and directed by Stephen Belber, one of the writers and stars of the original production of "The Laramie Project."

Posted by: Bud | Apr 21, 2009 5:34:24 PM

23. I agree with the above... She wasn't icked out, but how about Steve Zahn? Woody's hot, but I'd take Steve Zahn over him any day. HOT and CUTE!

Posted by: Mike Dedmon | Apr 21, 2009 5:55:12 PM

24. she wasn't "icked out" at all. jeeez.

Posted by: mitch | Apr 21, 2009 6:32:36 PM

25. Why is a heterosexual actor who only has a career because Nicholas Colasanto died being mentioned on a GAY blog?

And I totally agree with John about Jen's "talent". Kojak's been dead 15 years, his connections can only go so far (although I think her dad was on some soap operas).

Posted by: Attmay | Apr 21, 2009 6:34:35 PM