Alan Ball | News | Ryan Kwanten | Television | True Blood

BigGayDeal.com

Ryan Kwanten Stays Shirtless and Sexy for True Blood Season 2

Kwanten1

It's good to see that the producers of True Blood haven't allowed Jason Stackhouse's (Ryan Kwanten) conversion into a Bible-beating fundie at the Light of Day Institute to cut down on the amount of time he spends partially (or often, fully) nude.

This was definitely my favorite show from last year. One more shot and a Season 2 promo, AFTER THE JUMP...

Kwanten2

Kwanten3

True Blood returns June 14. More video previews here.

Comments

1. He's so hot..and I think his character is going to end up in some sort of gay storyline. There was some foreshadowing during the first season.

Can't wait for more Jason Stackhouse!!

Posted by: realitythink | May 13, 2009 10:23:58 AM

2. Kudos to him, his nutritionist, and his trainer. Keep up the good work, Ryan.

Posted by: Rick | May 13, 2009 10:35:52 AM

3. I don't go for blonds much but man would I feast on that.

Posted by: patrick nyc | May 13, 2009 10:55:41 AM

4. Jason Stackhouse is sex on a stick! I can't wait for the Season 2!!

Posted by: soulbrotha | May 13, 2009 11:04:55 AM

5. @patricknyc -- if it helps, I believe Kwanten is actually a brunet in real life.

Posted by: buster | May 13, 2009 11:18:12 AM

6. I think I jizzed in my pants.

Posted by: Astro Boy | May 13, 2009 11:31:11 AM

7. I love the show, but the books were a million times better.

Posted by: shane | May 13, 2009 11:47:35 AM

8. omg, hurry up season two! I would do so many evil things to that man.....

Posted by: John | May 13, 2009 12:08:43 PM

9. Ryan, my dreams are filled with Ryan...

Posted by: SteveDenver | May 13, 2009 2:39:27 PM

10. Ok he looks really fit, but he has some SERIOUS junk crunchers on, let the boys breathe.

Posted by: Melis | May 13, 2009 2:48:47 PM

11. what's a crunchers?

Posted by: Quanteen | May 13, 2009 3:05:26 PM

12. "Junk crunchers" is the term used by out-of-shape guys to describe pants that reveal in-shape guys' anatomical outlines.

Posted by: Jeff In Boston | May 13, 2009 3:24:24 PM

13. Those crunchers are perfectly cradling his junk...definitely not crunching it! Yow!

Posted by: Ian | May 13, 2009 3:30:38 PM

14. @Jeff in Boston:
    Really, you have to be such a petty bitter bitch all the time? How the hell do you know if Melis is out of shape.
    And who the hell made you the Queen of Fitness anyway? I don't remeber hearing anything of that sort.
    I am so sick and f@cking tired of reading all the bitter nasty attack comments by narcissistic assholes. If you can't say anything nice, keep your damn mouth shut. People who are overweight already have enough going on in their lives with people like YOU pointing it out time and again. Just keep going to gym and your mouth and opinions to your self. And yes, I am an out-of-shape person so you can stuff your comment back in now.

Posted by: Crash | May 13, 2009 4:15:57 PM

15. I'm a Bill man myself, though as droolingly stupid tricks go, Mr. Stackhouse excels.

Posted by: Gry | May 13, 2009 4:43:03 PM

16. Ah - he'll always be Vinnie from Home and Away to me.

Posted by: bob | May 13, 2009 4:44:30 PM

17. @Crash
    Yes Girl! Sic' em - Beat that bitch down and tell her like it be!

Posted by: Chris | May 13, 2009 5:29:49 PM

18. @Realitythink

What foreshadowing? I missed that completely. I thought things were being set up for him to hook-up w/ Sookies best friend. Where does the gay come in? That would be super hot though, cuz he did seemed rather aroused by the tattooed Vamp in guy in the sex video. lol

Posted by: Brandon | May 13, 2009 9:09:22 PM

19. Theres totally not a gay storyline for Jason... but for other seemingly straight characters, there definitely will be.

Posted by: Joe | May 14, 2009 11:02:22 AM

20. Ryan Kwantan is my choice to play film role of the character of the blond muscle guy in my best-selling novel, "Some Dance to Remember: A Memoir-Novel of San Francisco 1970-1982." Kwantan is exactly what I had in mind. What a fukkin man.

Posted by: Jack Fritscher | Aug 23, 2009 11:46:23 PM