Comments

1. realitythink says

He’s so hot..and I think his character is going to end up in some sort of gay storyline. There was some foreshadowing during the first season.

Can’t wait for more Jason Stackhouse!!

2. buster says

@patricknyc — if it helps, I believe Kwanten is actually a brunet in real life.

3. Melis says

Ok he looks really fit, but he has some SERIOUS junk crunchers on, let the boys breathe.

4. Jeff In Boston says

“Junk crunchers” is the term used by out-of-shape guys to describe pants that reveal in-shape guys’ anatomical outlines.

5. Ian says

Those crunchers are perfectly cradling his junk…definitely not crunching it! Yow!

6. Crash says

@Jeff in Boston:
    Really, you have to be such a petty bitter bitch all the time? How the hell do you know if Melis is out of shape.
    And who the hell made you the Queen of Fitness anyway? I don’t remeber hearing anything of that sort.
    I am so sick and f@cking tired of reading all the bitter nasty attack comments by narcissistic assholes. If you can’t say anything nice, keep your damn mouth shut. People who are overweight already have enough going on in their lives with people like YOU pointing it out time and again. Just keep going to gym and your mouth and opinions to your self. And yes, I am an out-of-shape person so you can stuff your comment back in now.

7. Gry says

I’m a Bill man myself, though as droolingly stupid tricks go, Mr. Stackhouse excels.

8. Brandon says

@Realitythink

What foreshadowing? I missed that completely. I thought things were being set up for him to hook-up w/ Sookies best friend. Where does the gay come in? That would be super hot though, cuz he did seemed rather aroused by the tattooed Vamp in guy in the sex video. lol

9. says

Theres totally not a gay storyline for Jason… but for other seemingly straight characters, there definitely will be.

10. says

Ryan Kwantan is my choice to play film role of the character of the blond muscle guy in my best-selling novel, “Some Dance to Remember: A Memoir-Novel of San Francisco 1970-1982.” Kwantan is exactly what I had in mind. What a fukkin man.