Gay Marriage | Jon Stewart | Maine | News | Washington DC

BigGayDeal.com

What, Are You on Crack?

Gaywatch

Jon Stewart takes on the latest marriage equality decisions in Maine and Washington D.C., AFTER THE JUMP...

The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
Gaywatch - Marion Barry
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Economic CrisisPolitical Humor

Comments

1. I love Jon Stewart.

Posted by: patrick nyc | May 8, 2009 6:09:51 PM

2. "....god hates scallops..."

ROFLMAO

I saw this last night and it still makes me laugh

;-)

Posted by: jimmyboyo | May 8, 2009 6:17:07 PM

3. Jon Stewart is love.

Posted by: calvinphoon | May 8, 2009 6:26:42 PM

4. Love jon Steward when he is being funny or serious.

Posted by: Mary in Iowa | May 8, 2009 6:59:13 PM

5. I'm leaving my bf, my job, my family, our six dogs and the life that I know, and I'm eloping with Jon Stewart. I love him!

ROFLMAO !!!

Posted by: StatUnitense | May 8, 2009 8:01:36 PM

6. It's great when hypocrisy is exposed.....Whats the Deal with African American church leaders? wasn't Interracial marriage considered immoral and not to mention illegal just a few short years ago....dress it up however you want to but bigotry is bigotry.........

Posted by: john | May 9, 2009 7:57:03 AM

7. ..okay, it's official. I would marry Jon Stewart, even though I am a straight guy.
    Oh, it would be an "open" marriage and he could continue his straight pursuits but I would always be there for him....hey, you can love someone of the same sex and not be gay, right? Sure you can. Sure. I mean it;s not like I am gay or anything....right?.

Posted by: Thom | May 9, 2009 10:48:07 AM

8. It's called a bromance, Thom. Just go with it. You'll like it. :-)

Posted by: The Milkman | May 9, 2009 10:53:13 AM

9. Jon is a tireless ally for the gay community. He is always a reality check for the stupidity and bigotry that is incessantly directed towards the community. How do we express our thanks to him and ensure that he sees how his efforts at advocacy impact the lives of so many?

Posted by: CJ | May 9, 2009 12:06:30 PM

10. Yes, Thom, you could set cuddle dates for your warm fuzzies with John. Then go back to your straight bed for all the drama.

Posted by: Glenn I | May 9, 2009 3:21:07 PM

11. Moral leaders in Washington D.C.? HA

Posted by: 2nd Class Citizen | May 10, 2009 2:16:05 AM

12. You know what makes Jon Stewart so damn smart? And lovable? It's not that he "supports" our cause. It's that he supports common sense and rational thinking above all else.

Posted by: Scott Wagendorf | May 10, 2009 7:41:25 PM