Adam Lambert | American Idol | I'm Gay | News

BigGayDeal.com

Gay Pride: Adam Lambert Spotted Hand-in-Hand with Man

Lamb

Adam Lambert, rumored to be coming out in the next issue of Rolling Stone, reportedly can't talk about it, but actions sometimes speak louder than words. Here's Lambert out in West Hollywood with presumed boyfriend Drake.

One more shot, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via celebrity gossip)

Lambert_drake

Comments

1. Lambert is the hottest thing in showbiz right now, and everyone knows he's gay and he doesn't care. That's major progress and a very big deal. For once, the gay community should stand behind a gay celebrity in unison and support him rather than making all the bitchy juvenile comments. We bitched for Clay Aiken to come out, then when he did, no one supported him. Ditto a dozen other celebrities. Gay men are sometimes just hideous. Go Lambert!!!

Posted by: Jim | Jun 2, 2009 11:45:09 AM

2. I think I could have gotten behind the whole Adam thing if I had seen this photo three months ago. As it stands, he's still just that corporate whore who hid in the glass closet to advance his career.

Posted by: ted | Jun 2, 2009 11:49:57 AM

3. Guess I'm not au courant enough with the fashion police, but I happen to think Adam's BF is vvgl. Just my 2 cents.

Posted by: DC Guy | Jun 2, 2009 11:50:35 AM

4. "Ralph... you're no better. You hate NYC gays. We get it. Too much atitude in NYC. Fine. It's not for you. FINE. Now shut up about it."

Dear Darb -- I will not shut up but thank you for showing true NYC gay colors.

I actually live in Boston (Cambridge actually because it is much less of a sad gay ghetto, with fewer rats and housing projects next to gay town) and visit NYC often with my friend who live in NJ. Know of what I speak.

These are two young gay men being torn apart on here --- the BF in particular.

So much hate ... and I will not stop talking about the nasty elements of Northeast Gay (and West Hollywood - no CA you do not get off the hook) culture. It is sick twisted and eats it's own.

If you are not part of that NYC crowd -- why take offense ?

Posted by: Ralph | Jun 2, 2009 12:08:43 PM

5. Sweet Jeebus, people. There are some Mean Queens on this blog today.

If you watched ANY of the show you could see this boy friend sitting with Adam's family always yelling along with them.

Adam has a great relationship with his family and his boyfriend seems to as well. Adam IS out on his own terms and seems super happy on top of being SUPER talented.

I'm surprised that some of the bitter queens who post here can still use their keyboards with all the venom dripping off their tongues.

Plus, his BFF is totally freaking hot and giving some fierce attitude in that picture!

Posted by: RONTEX | Jun 2, 2009 12:25:21 PM

6. While at it --- the problem is not ATTITUDE -- is it the far too common Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).

A personality disorder defined by "a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy."

The narcissist is described as turning inward for gratification rather than depending on others, and as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, and prestige (including that which comes from high end / well connected social progress/charity work).

It is actually all of cover for self-loathing. Often excused away as local "attitude".

Posted by: Ralph | Jun 2, 2009 12:43:08 PM

7. Loving BFs boots and Gucci belt.

Yeah, I'm shallow in addition to being smart.

Now, back to hottie BF.....

Posted by: Derek Washington | Jun 2, 2009 12:44:27 PM

8. Damn, why is Adam's date so much hotter than him?

Posted by: Aya | Jun 2, 2009 12:50:46 PM

9. gayface/bitchface much? lol..i do support him and his bf, just not his bf's gayface/bitchface...

Posted by: Ford | Jun 2, 2009 1:07:27 PM

10. I agree with many of the above comments. Those who have a need to tear someone apart automatically need to ask themselves why they have to be so judgemental. It is uncalled for and rude. If you don't like someone's music that is one thing but it is just childish that people are being so critical of looks or styles.
    I do agree that I wish Adam could have just been himself totally and mentioned his boyfriend or answered direct questions but will be interested to see what he might have been "forced" to not say by AI.

Posted by: Rann | Jun 2, 2009 1:50:30 PM

11. I think using the word "man" when referencing Adam's boyfriend is quite generous.

I'm just sayin'.....

Posted by: Davey | Jun 2, 2009 2:34:46 PM

12. If Adam Lambert is happy, then that's all that matters to me. Good for him.

Posted by: Terry | Jun 2, 2009 2:39:43 PM

13. Maybe I'm committing a stereotyping sin of my own, but I always thought he'd be the BOTTOM in any relationship - this ain't making it look that way though!

Posted by: Bigg | Jun 2, 2009 2:44:46 PM

14. If I were Lambert's bf, I'd look at him like that, too. Acid wash? Really?

Posted by: Peter | Jun 2, 2009 2:45:21 PM

15. My point exactly Davey...

Too funny

Posted by: Derek | Jun 2, 2009 2:47:05 PM

16. Jeez that glambert looks hideous. Is he wearing a black cabbage? The eyes are very Bette Davis from Madame Sin.

Posted by: ggreen | Jun 2, 2009 3:10:08 PM

17. Okay, wait a second. So multiple pictures of him and Brad Bell kissing, hanging all over each other in clubs and at Burning Man don't show him to be gay, but holding hands with Drake proves it? Really?

Adam has not been in the closet since he came out in high school. His Web pages proclaimed it quite openly before he was on AI, and even his brother stated quite clearly during the show's run. Even Kara stated that he was never "in the closet".

What did people want from him? Running around draped in freaking rainbows and pink triangles? Make out with a guy on stage? As Adam said, no-one was there to push social agendas, they were there to showcase their singing for possible careers. If they were able to add some kind of extra message into their performances, then it was just a bonus.

Posted by: Liam | Jun 2, 2009 3:18:04 PM

18. Man...with bitter mean comments like this, I wouldn't come out either.

Maybe more people would come out if the gay community wasn't so mean spirited about someone's moustache or clothing choices.

Its comments like these that remind me why I hang out with more straight people than gay people.

Posted by: henry | Jun 2, 2009 3:19:26 PM

19. Hot voice, hot boyfriend -- the man's got it made!

Posted by: Cameron Johnson | Jun 2, 2009 3:37:24 PM

20. He looks like an Oompa-Loompa.

Posted by: anon | Jun 2, 2009 6:01:15 PM

21. Aw ... they kewt!!!

yay!

Posted by: Glenn I | Jun 3, 2009 12:21:20 AM

22. Time out! Hold on! Wait a minute!

The other man in this picture is CLEARLY a gayed-up Kris Allen!

I knew they were hitting it in the Idol house all that time!

Posted by: oneway | Jun 3, 2009 10:49:40 AM

23. With all the good looking guys that cute and talented Adam can have,, he settled with THAT ??.. oh well,, perhaps he has a BIG one.

Posted by: kyle | Jun 3, 2009 5:13:14 PM

24. i love u

Posted by: chelsea | Jun 16, 2009 2:05:11 AM

25. Adam Lambert is brave. What is wrong about being gay? Everyone deserves love. Not everyone is going to like everything. Adam Lambert came out and let everyone know that he is gay. There are so many people that hate gays and criticize gays but Adam didn't care. If people stop hating on others, the world would be peaceful. Adam Lambert, I love you.

Posted by: katherine nichole casey | Jun 20, 2011 3:56:37 PM