Brad Pitt | Eli Roth | Film | Grooming | News

BigGayDeal.com

Brad Pitt Endorses Baby Wipes for Armpit Hygiene

Pitts

Inglourious Basterds star Eli Roth told People that Brad Pitt gave him some on-set hygiene tips:

"After a scene, Brad had to get next to me for a close-up shot, and he said, 'Damn, you're ripe.' I said, 'I didn’t have time to shower.' He said, 'Baby wipes, man, baby wipes.' I got six kids. All you've got to do is just take them, a couple quick wipes under the pits. Man, I'm getting pissed on all day. I don't have time to take a shower.' I thought that was the greatest tip. My character is called the Bear Jew. If I ever started to smell like a bear, I would just use a couple baby wipes under the armpits, and it made it safe for everyone else to act around me."

Comments

1. I recommend using antibacterial hand sanitizer. Just a few squirts in your hand, and quick swipe under the arms, and all ripeness is gone. Works amazing!

Posted by: Jeff | Jun 2, 2009 2:09:16 PM

2. Such elevated conversations they have.

Posted by: Roscoe | Jun 2, 2009 2:25:47 PM

3. Wait! I'm Bear Jew! Ok, ok, he, and his character can get close to me anytime, ripe or not.

Posted by: David R. | Jun 2, 2009 2:28:34 PM

4. man stink is not bad

It is natural and studies even show it turns on women and gay men equaly.

2 studies come to mind

1 wiped a chair in a doc office with man sweat and the majority of women and open gay men would either prefer to sit in that seat or as close to it as possible if already taken. Where as straight men and self identified lesbians tried to sit as far from the chair as possible

Another study showed women and gay men's pupils dialating, nasal passages swelling, saliva production increasing, nipple tisse/ aereolas in many hardening and or poking, the gay men experienced erections while the womn experienced vaginal lip swelling and mucous production = when exposed to unaltered / unadulturated / unmasked by other scents (like deoderant, perfume or cologne) male sweat while straight men and self identified lesbians showed agitation , anxiety, and a desire to get away from the smell

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Jun 2, 2009 2:46:55 PM

5. PS

Baby wipes will make you smell like baby wipes which are not sexy or appealing except to nursing momas

If one must deal with one's natural odor without access to a shower then simply wipe a handful of salt and or baking soda under your pits. You will smell at most like you just came from the beach = fresh and natural

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Jun 2, 2009 2:49:17 PM

6. Shave your pits and you likely won't have a problem. But if you do, you can just wipe them down with regular rubbing alcohol. No need for baby products. Or deodorant. It's evil.

It's unhealthy, unnatural, a waste of money and it's what causes the stains on your shirts. Not sweat.

Posted by: paul c | Jun 2, 2009 3:06:59 PM

7. Jimmyboyo,

just fyi, there are natural baby wipes that have no scent. I love em cuz I hate that sickening, chemically created "baby smell".

Posted by: soulbrotha | Jun 2, 2009 3:08:47 PM

8. Jimmyboyo, there's a queen at my gym that doesn't believe in antiperspirant or deodorant or evidently bathing regularly. He loves to get on the tread mill open the windows and flap his chicken arms. He clears the area. PU

Posted by: ggreen | Jun 2, 2009 3:14:54 PM

9. BTW, not all men's sweat smells the same. Some men smell absolutely nauseating when they get ripe (I imagine diet is the key). So I have to wonder exactly what kind of "man sweat" they used in those studies.

Posted by: soulbrotha | Jun 2, 2009 3:15:07 PM

10. There's quite a big difference between a natural scent and a scent that burns the nose hairs. I doubt any amount of overly ripe, kill the flowers type scent would cause one's dick or vaginal lips to swell.

Posted by: woodroad34 | Jun 2, 2009 3:17:03 PM

11. soulbrotha

Yeah diet does have a lot to do with it and could be a big factor in your gym guy example.

Neither study detailed the supplier of the man sweat. If his diet had been different beforehand , lets say large amounts of garlic, there might have been a huge difference in the results.

Woodroad34 it is the pheromones. The studies were mostly looking at "do humans produce pheromones" like other animals? logic dictates yes but science dictates experiments have to be done.

in no way is this an endorsement of those fake colognes with supposed human pheromones. Science has NOT isolated the complex interaction of the possible human pheromone cocktail.

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Jun 2, 2009 3:28:53 PM

12. PS

I meant Green on the gym guy example

On not bathing. there is a diff between natural scent vs non bathing. i bet the guy would get different results if he at least bathed regularly.

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Jun 2, 2009 3:31:51 PM

13. I LOVE this blog. I learn something new here on a regular basis. I didn't know that a woman's "vaginal lips" "swell up" when she's sexually aroused. How 'bout that!

Posted by: elg | Jun 2, 2009 3:56:17 PM

14. hells to the no! pitts pits are welcome 'au natural' in my house anytime.

Posted by: nic | Jun 2, 2009 5:03:37 PM

15. ELG

LOL they don't swell like a balloon

Here are some cut and pastes from web MD on female sexual arousal and response cycle

"...the vagina expands and lengthens, the labia majora and labia minora "little lips" both become filled with blood and actually part to allow easier penetration, the clitoris also fills with blood becoming larger and harder...."

YUCK

on to something I didn't really know anything about and thank whatever god you wish that I'm gay

"....the two Bartholin's gland located just outside of the vaginal opening release erotic secretions that are responsible for a warmer and moister environment in preparation for and during sexual intercourse...."

"...The Skene's Glands, also known as the paraurethral glands, are found near the urethra, alongside the bladder, and open into the Bartholin's Glands. They are mucous-producing glands that are responsible for the fluid that is expelled with a G-Spot Orgasm....."

:-(

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Jun 2, 2009 6:55:02 PM

16. i guess like anything else, it depends whose smell it is. if it's from an unattractive fat guy, it's a no for me. if it's from a cute fit guy, it's a yes for me :)

Posted by: shoepins | Jun 2, 2009 6:59:30 PM

17. yeah, pitt's pits are welcome in my house anytime.

Posted by: nic | Jun 2, 2009 11:29:25 PM

18. "Why don't you all go home!"

Margo Channing said.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jun 3, 2009 9:28:31 AM

19. oh gawd, jimmyboyo, i just like the taste of honest male sweat and semen. i don't need to know the whys and wherefores of female genitalia. i am not a gynecologist, nor do i plan to be. if you want to talk about smegma versus yeast infections, ok. but i majorly don't want to know about minor and major pussy lips. let us leave those to the aficionados(as).

Posted by: nic | Jun 3, 2009 4:19:29 PM

20. Dear Brad, look for the "Crystal Stick." This may sound too good to be true, but it is!

The Crystal Stick is a salt crystal. It is odorless, colorless, and naturally aluminum free. First you wet the end of it with a splash of water, and slather it under your arms for about 9 swipes in each direction. Then you're finished with it. It allows you to continue to sweat, naturally, but neutralizes the bacteria that causes odor. It costs about $6. and will last over 10 months. You may find it at a Whole Foods market, but you may need to look elsewhere. I purchased mine at Rainbow, in San Francisco.

Be well,