News | UCLA | Underwear

UCLA Undie Run: Do You Want to Tickle His Elmo?

Elmo1

Mike Rose of the L.A. Times interviews UCLA co-eds at the tri-annual Undie Run (where students blow off steam from finals by running through the streets in their underwear) about who they are wearing.

Slurs this gent: "This, right, here, it's Elmo baby. You know, I think this is a happy place and Elmo's a happy guy. You know, I haven't [asked anybody to tickle my Elmo] yet. Do you want to tickle my Elmo?"

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Elmo2   Elmo3

Comments

1. I have never wanted to tickle Elmo so much in my whole life.

Posted by: Mikey | Jun 15, 2009 11:33:57 AM

2. LOL

i want a pair of elmo undies now

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Jun 15, 2009 11:48:47 AM

3. Well, since you asked so nicely....

Posted by: woodroad34 | Jun 15, 2009 11:54:33 AM

4. uhm... uhh... I don't get it, is this acceptable because it is within the hetero-normative standard? But semi-naked, gyrating go-go-boys and drag-queens in see-through dresses in gay pride parades is considered offensive even by members of our own community? Which is why the gay community is being accused of blatant lewdness? The New Orleans Mardi Gras orgy of ostensibly straight people exposing breasts and penises for some cheap trinkets is more salacious in my mind.

Pot to kettle... black!

Posted by: bading | Jun 15, 2009 12:18:27 PM

5. In their underwear. What's the point? Where I went to school we'd streak (as in naked) all the way around The Yard. And it was a whole lot colder (especially in January) than it ever gets in SoCal.

Posted by: Alex | Jun 15, 2009 12:33:34 PM

6. Correction: It's Adam Rose, not Mike Rose.

Posted by: Christopher | Jun 15, 2009 12:53:42 PM

7. Boston Gay Pride was a whole lot less gay than this event! Because we are being forced to be conservative for rights --- pure BS.

Posted by: Wilted Manors | Jun 15, 2009 12:58:27 PM

8. I must be old. I remember back before the LA Times moved into soft-core blogging. Did you know it used to be a newspaper?

(Doesn't that next-to-last guy sound like Harvey Fierstein's lost son?)

Posted by: buster | Jun 15, 2009 1:44:03 PM

9. Yes, please, tickle his Elmo, but..

...no discussion, article or ANYTHING about the Dustin Lance Black sex-tape - the first celeb sex-tape scandal that's specifically gay.

I guess this site really is just about "homosexual tendencies."

Posted by: alan | Jun 16, 2009 4:08:46 PM

10. @Alan
    Dustin Lance Black is NOT a celebrity.

Posted by: redbearded | Jun 16, 2009 4:30:40 PM

11. Well they didn't do that when I went to UCLA.

Posted by: gar | Jun 16, 2009 11:01:05 PM

12. The biggest group of unsexy men I've ever seen. Those guys are slobs.

Posted by: mike | Jun 17, 2009 12:16:12 PM