Adam Lambert | American Idol | Kris Allen | News

Watch: Adam Lambert 20/20 Interview Preview

Lambertrs#adamlambert

I know some of you have an Adam Lambert headache. If so, kindly skip to the next post.

Here are a couple more unseen shots from Lambert's Rolling Stone Matthew Rolston photo shoot. Two more here and here.

A preview of tonight's 20/20 interview, AFTER THE JUMP...

In related news, Kris Allen tells People that he's "flattered" that Lambert had a crush on him.

Lambertrs2

Comments

1. He is just so sexy in the first shot.

Posted by: Tralfaz | Jun 12, 2009 12:56:36 PM

2. i like him but i think he & kate gosselin have to decide who gets the hair style. i'd prefer that kate kept it.

Posted by: alguien | Jun 12, 2009 1:13:06 PM

3. his comfort with the media is uncanny.

Posted by: Scott | Jun 12, 2009 1:13:13 PM

4. He rocks.

Posted by: rob | Jun 12, 2009 1:20:10 PM

5. I want that first pic as a poster (and I haven't had one of those since Prince and Madonna).

Does that make make me a CouGay?

Posted by: RONTEX | Jun 12, 2009 1:35:48 PM

6. Adam looks great in the interview. I really can't wait until his new music comes out. Support Adam, he's a trailblazer.

Posted by: Bill | Jun 12, 2009 1:42:44 PM

7. I thought the deep dark secret is that he's really a Ginger.

I am sure Eric Cartman is not happy.

Posted by: huh? | Jun 12, 2009 1:50:29 PM

8. There is just something about this guy...he MELTS me!!!!!!!!!!Love you Adam

Posted by: elw | Jun 12, 2009 1:59:49 PM

9. Lambert's singing Muse on this AI tour? I might have to buy the damn tickets after all.

Oh, and as to the second pic...freckles much?

Posted by: Che | Jun 12, 2009 2:06:34 PM

10. I know! I am a straight woman and I am also melted by his charisma, his talent and his sex appeal.
    I love you Adam!!! I am running to get the Rolling Sone mag.

Posted by: Jan | Jun 12, 2009 2:07:54 PM

11. Adam is super sexy and smoking hot! Very photogenic! I'm looking for his posters and I'm trying to act like a teenage girl! LOL!!

Posted by: Millie | Jun 12, 2009 2:21:49 PM

12. "I'm still looking..." But what about his boyfriend?! In any event, I seriously miss watching this man on TV every week -- yay for Adam!

Posted by: Cameron Johnson | Jun 12, 2009 2:24:11 PM

13. Che,
    Interesting that's he rehearsing a Muse song in that video. The version of "Feeling Good" he performed on Idol was a Muse version, no?

He must be a fan. Or he's pandering to the Twilight audience.

Posted by: crispy | Jun 12, 2009 2:27:52 PM

14. Another straight woman who LOVES Adam! Can't wait for the interview tonight!

Posted by: Becky | Jun 12, 2009 2:35:07 PM

15. Crispy:
    I'm not sure which it is really but from what I've seen Lambert seems to know his music. He's quoted shit in interviews that I've never heard of before so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. And Lambert did know Dilana from Rockstar Supernova well enough to pay homage with his Ring of Fire.

Posted by: Che | Jun 12, 2009 3:42:24 PM

16. I have to agree, Che. Though there has been a lot of comparison between him and Edward Cullen. And he seems to have corned the "cougar" market. I suspect he knows his music... AND he's good at marketing himself.

Are you familiar with the indie electronica band Empire of the Sun? They are my current fave group. I'm sorta hoping he does an album like their music. They're quite theatrical!

Posted by: crispy | Jun 12, 2009 4:31:45 PM

17. There is no fricking visual on the video.

Posted by: Katy | Jun 12, 2009 7:32:42 PM

18. I think that's the first interviewer who's actually asked the question "Are you gay?" Everyone else just implied the question in a roundabout way. Anyway, can't wait to see the rest of the interview. I love Adam's honesty and hopefully the media will lay off of him a little now. Adam, you are frickin amazing and words can't describe how you've pretty much taken over my life for the past few months (in a good way, of course). I miss seeing you every week on Idol, so I am absolutely looking forward to seeing you on tour and a new album. Congrats on your success thusfar and hope you find that true love you're searching for.

Posted by: Laura | Jun 12, 2009 10:07:16 PM

19. I adore Adam. I know there is a lot of talent on AI, but I was getting bored with the show. I had not even watched it this season. But...THEN, I see Adam singing Ring of Fire (clip on the internet) and I was mesmerized. I made sure I tuned in to AI after that - wound up loving Kris too by the way. Anyway, I cannot get enough of Adam. He is a super talented young man and when you hear him talk, his personality just makes you love him even more. I get a little emotional when I think about the positive impact he has on LGBT community...there is no shame or anger with Adam, just love and acceptance and a humble sense of pride & confidence. Yeah, I am being hokey, but it's my hope that we continue to hear about Adam Lambert for years to come!

Posted by: Leslie | Jun 13, 2009 1:00:30 AM

20. Just watched the show and he was great! Funny, open, genuine, honest. Bi-curious by George!

Liked his earlier hair style better, tho!

Posted by: DeeDee | Jun 13, 2009 1:38:48 AM

21. Bi-curious? He's appealing to his "cougar" audience. Smooth move. I don't buy the bi b.s. I do, however, smell a marketing ploy.

Posted by: snappinturtle85 | Jun 13, 2009 3:28:21 AM

22. I agree the whole "bi-curious" stuff was a marketing ploy even if it was partially true. Did you hear him say, "Who will the lucky girl be?" at the end? He's smart. It was an open appeal to the girls. Keep us hoping. But, I am one of them and am mesmerized by this man's talent, honesty, and openness. He does it all with a level of graciousness and confidence that is rarely seen in the entertainment industry. Yup, I'll be forking over dollars for his CD.

Posted by: Joan | Jun 13, 2009 8:51:16 AM

23. Who cares that Adam is gay, I don't, I think he is awesome.... period. I for one, a 40 year old women will be buying his album, I think he has it..an awesome voice..Go ADAM! I do confess, besides the voice, you are quite nice to look at...but above all it seems you are true to yourself..who cares what others have to say...follow your dreams and your heart and you will never go wrong.

Posted by: Charleen | Jun 13, 2009 8:59:04 AM

24. That was one of the best interviews I've ever seen. Adam has such grace in public, is so articulate, and of course is a lot of fun to look at. However, as for this "bi-curious" thing, I think that in addition to all of Adam's wonderful qualities, he is also a very slick business man. You rock Adam.

Posted by: Mara | Jun 13, 2009 9:06:05 AM

25. i am sick of lambert already.

Posted by: hillel | Jun 14, 2009 5:19:45 AM