News | Zachary Quinto

Zachary Quinto Gets Picked Up by Big Piece of Meat

Quinto

So you thought the milk bukkake video was strange?

A cameraman caught up with Zachary Quinto while he was out and about with his dog, a large steak, and a bloody butcher. When some canine chaos erupted, Quinto fell, the steak helped him up, then got caught between a bush and a lamppost before the foursome went on their merry way.

A very strange scene indeed.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I feel bad for the guy. Can't even walk his dog without being harassed.

Paparazzi go WAY too far (and WAY too close, sometimes).

Posted by: sparks | Jun 24, 2009 8:54:07 AM

2. I understand how he feels, but he's so hot looking. Definitely my type. I love seeing pictures of him, especially when he's being buggered by a steak.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Jun 24, 2009 8:57:40 AM

3. The Paparazzi are just out of control. Sure, do your job, but be civil and unconfrontational about it... the lvel of intrusiveness is just indefensible....

Posted by: CKNJ | Jun 24, 2009 9:04:29 AM

4. I've read on various places on the Internet (who can you trust nowadays??) that this is all a joke, and that the steak and butcher are two of his friends. Just saying.

Posted by: Harrison | Jun 24, 2009 9:07:29 AM

5. Andy, I love your blog, but whether this was real or a joke, your posting it encourages this kind of behaviour. We can complain about the Paparazzi all we want, but nothing will change if we keep watching it.

Posted by: j | Jun 24, 2009 9:53:43 AM

6. Ah, Zachary Q. My dreams = His reality.

Posted by: David D. | Jun 24, 2009 9:56:27 AM

7. This is hysterical! I loved it. The dog took off at the smell of another dog. The Pap had nothing to do with it.

Dude can't even walk a pint-sized dog - too funny! Thanks for the laugh Andy - keep posting.

Posted by: JayDub | Jun 24, 2009 11:08:22 AM

8. And Jaydub proves the point made by others. I'm sure glad no one was filming when I fell over my German Shepherd while out jogging and broke my finger. Why would I take pleasure at seeing someone else's unpleasant experience? Zachary's a star, let's treat him like crap! (I say this, of course, as one who enjoys seeing Zachary, but prefer that that be when Zachary wishes to be seen. It's called "respect.").

Posted by: KJ | Jun 24, 2009 11:19:21 AM

9. i think he's adorable. he looked a little gay walking his dog, though. hehe.

come on guys. if you were walking a dog with a man-sized t-bone and a bloody butcher in tow, don't you think you would attract attention?

Posted by: nic | Jun 24, 2009 11:41:33 AM

10. That's a hot piece of meat. Zac's fine, too.

Posted by: Darren | Jun 24, 2009 11:49:28 AM

11. If you are walking with a giant steak, a bloody butcher and a big dog - People WILL STARE. If you a famous and tired of "Paparazzi" - don't walk your dog with a giant steak and a bloody butcher, dumbass. I will leave the disclaimer that I still think you're hot.

Posted by: Kelly L | Jun 24, 2009 1:37:43 PM

12. Andy, please please please remove these pap vids from your blog! I beg you!
    You're only giving the jerk who filmed these humiliating videos exactly what he wants.

Posted by: BrooklynBrimstone | Jun 24, 2009 3:45:21 PM

13. The man is walking with a steak and a bloody butcher. Andy, keep posting these to your heart's content.

Posted by: Ed | Jun 24, 2009 3:50:15 PM

14. Guys, it's obviously a statement that he's making -- that he's NOT a piece of meat. And he proves his point when, after he gets back up from his fall (without the aid of the douchecanoe with the camera) and asks, "happy now? is that what you wanted?"

I think it's brilliant social commentary!

Posted by: Nicole | Jun 25, 2009 9:19:31 AM

15. Walking around with his friends dressed like that was a promotion for a film he produced with Before The Door productions.

Posted by: Em | Jun 25, 2009 12:46:35 PM

16. That video was viral marketing to promote this:

It's all fake, even the fall.

Posted by: Saffy | Jun 25, 2009 5:58:07 PM