Fashion Men | Jamie Dornan | Models | News | Steven Klein | Underwear

Jamie Dornan Does His Best to Sell You Underwear

Dornan1

In June I linked to some shots of Jamie Dornan in the new Calvin Klein Jeans campaign. He's now taken them off for Calvin Klein underwear's F/W campaign, shot by Steven Klein. One more shot plus a "making of" video, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via design scene)

Dornan2

And the vid:

Comments

1. Still think Garrett Neff does it better.. I immediately bought 2 pairs right after I saw his ad - guess CK made the right decision signing him to model for them

Posted by: gayalltheway | Aug 3, 2009 9:21:54 PM

2. Is there something wrong with my monitor? It looks like, but it can't be, is that? chest hair on a male model on TR?

Posted by: David R. | Aug 3, 2009 11:56:03 PM

3. Gimme a couple of beers & the guy could probably sell me the Brooklyn Bridge... sure is hot at my place right now!

Posted by: hank | Aug 4, 2009 1:29:38 AM

4. What the fuck is up with the romantic comedy background music? lol.

Posted by: Jesse | Aug 4, 2009 1:34:45 AM

5. I was just going to ask, "Who the hell buys expensive underwear because of these ads?" when I read the first post.

But seriously, Hanes makes really nice boxers. You can even get six in one entire package for just $8.95 at Target. I guess I'm just immune to hot guys marketing shit I don't need?

Posted by: Drew | Aug 4, 2009 2:13:10 AM

6. @Drew "Who the hell buys expensive underwear"

I thought the same thing until I started experimenting with different brands/styles. Once you find one with a perfect fit, you might just change your opinion.

Posted by: Michael | Aug 4, 2009 9:54:55 AM

7. "I don't buy the underwear b/c he is hot (although that does get my attention); I buy it b/c I see how it fits him and think it might fit my frame/body well. Then, I give a pair a try!"

That's exactly what they want you to believe. Free will, at a price....

Posted by: Jeff In Boston | Aug 4, 2009 10:47:19 AM

8. I prefer the Garrett Neff ads...

Posted by: Nicholas | Aug 4, 2009 12:12:47 PM

9. I will purchase some ck briefs because they are comfortable and supportive and it also doesnt hurt that the model is sexy.

Posted by: Eric | Aug 12, 2009 3:23:44 PM

10. Excellent collection and great photos :)

Posted by: Chris | Oct 6, 2009 10:42:06 AM