Golf | News | Sports | Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods Pauses for Fart at the 18th Hole of Buick Open

Tigerwoods

There's debate as to whether it was Tiger Woods himself, a sound guy, or someone with an iPhone iFart application near a microphone on the 18th hole of the Buick Open, but Woods, his caddie Steve Williams, and viewers were clearly amused when some breaking wind interrupted the journey to his fourth win of the season.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. .
    My jaw is still in the agape position - and I can't close it...

How is this NEWS worthy, much less blog worthy!? No more stories about Michael Jackson's moronic family?

Posted by: David B. | Aug 3, 2009 11:53:13 AM

2. Farts are funny. Too bad we can't see the videos. :-)

Posted by: The Milkman | Aug 3, 2009 12:08:01 PM

3. How puerile. What's next? Caca jokes?

Silly.

Posted by: Josh G. | Aug 3, 2009 12:16:16 PM

4. I was watching. It was hilarious. My husband did not believe me when I mentioned it. Now I have...uh....fuel for the fire.

Posted by: Roger Ramjet | Aug 3, 2009 12:19:49 PM

5. For Josh G:

A man was arrested for feeding poop to crows. At the police station, the cops asked him, "Why were you feeding poop to crows?" The man replied, "I asked what they wanted to eat, and they kept saying 'ca ca!'"

Posted by: crispy | Aug 3, 2009 12:41:14 PM

6. Putt Putt.

(Also on TMZ [ http://bit.ly/qeAue ])

Posted by: Philo | Aug 3, 2009 1:06:55 PM

7. Funny thing: since childhood I've had a difficult time believing that glamourass celebrities break wind. Some muscular jock like Tiger or Kobe or my beloved, Don McNabb, I can easily see it; but exquisite creatures like Angelina Joli or Halle Berry--I have trouble imagining. I know that a lot of "queens" have excessive gas (I've heard them), but Elizabeth II? No way.

If I ever get a man, I'll have to keep a supply of Beano on hand. I wouldn't want to wake him up early in the morning with a commotion. Always be considerate, you know.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Aug 3, 2009 1:07:13 PM

8. Ooooops! I meant "Donovan McNabb" never never "Don" That mistake was worse than a fart. Pleae excuse me.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Aug 3, 2009 1:11:23 PM

9. This is ridiculous. The clip was taken down after complaints from "PGA TOUR". Was the footage actually taken by the PGA TOUR itself (somehow) or their affiliates or did someone tape it themselves and then had it taken down by Youtube because apparently, the PGA TOUR owns anything taped during their tours?!

Posted by: Philip Wester | Aug 3, 2009 4:43:40 PM

10. Oh, come on....lighten up! This is one of the beautiful things about the internet - stuff you'd never see anywhere else. Most men still find farts funny. I hope I never lose my sense of humor in this regard.

Posted by: Steve | Aug 4, 2009 1:14:13 PM