Barney Frank | David Letterman | Film | Health | Michael Moore | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #528

BARNEY FRANK: Discusses his Dartmouth town hall response to the Lyndon LaRouche follower who compared Obama's policies to Nazi policies.

MICHAEL MOORE: The trailer for his new film Capitalism, A Love Story.

ANNA WINTOUR: David Letterman asks the Vogue editor if she's ever put anyone in a headlock.

WHOLE FOODS: Targeted with boycott over CEO's position on health care reform.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. Barney Frank is my new favorite. I'm pretty sure I'd shoot my load right then and there if he called me a dinning room table.

Posted by: Caligula | Aug 25, 2009 2:42:30 PM

2. If you want to learn more about the boycott of Whole Foods, go to this Facebook page:

Posted by: David Groff | Aug 25, 2009 3:36:47 PM

3. Lyndon Larouche! The man is like jock itch: just when you think he's gone away, he's back.

Posted by: gregorybrown | Aug 25, 2009 6:34:20 PM

4. Barney Frank — oh yeah!!!!

Anna Wintour? what a dweeb (dweebette?). She has been personally and 100% responsible for lowering the American "Fashion" thermometre for the rest of the world. No instincts. Whatsoever. They should have hired Meryl for the job. For real. What was I JUST thinking today? JUST before my bouddist RENDEZVOUS? WHO still reads American Vogue? In Europe, we don't even know it exists…

N-O-B-O-D-Y-!

Cheers!

Posted by: ohyeah | Aug 25, 2009 7:37:09 PM

5. Well, Michael Moore would love capitalism, as he's now worth over $100 million from Fahrenheit 911. Maybe it should have been called "Congress--A Love Letter".

Posted by: anon | Aug 25, 2009 8:28:19 PM

6. Did I hear just hear B.Frank call a tax payer dumb as a dining table? And is B. Frank talking about the same Medicare which will be exhausted by 2017 because the government hasn't been able to manage our taxed dollars + continues to operate trillions in debt? For true meaningful healthcare reform + solutions that don't bankrupt the country, the public should turn their attention to SERMO, not the white house.

Posted by: tnguy | Aug 25, 2009 10:04:09 PM