Miley Cyrus | Music Video | News | Whitney Houston

Asbury Park Gays Do Whitney Houston's 'Million Dollar Bill'

Milliondollarbill

They'll see your Miley, and they'll raise you a Whitney.

Looks like the boys who put together the Miley Cyrus tribute "Party in the FIP" video have started a trend. Here's a new homemade lip-sync dance number from some industrious boys in New Jersey's gay mecca of Asbury Park, to the tune of Whitney Houston's "Million Dollar Bill".

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Million

Comments

1. Nah, the first boys were WAY cuter... They also just seemed like carefree boys having a fun weekend on fire island, this one was very contrived. The first video came across as cute, and made everyone smile, this one comes off as annoying. No comparison

Posted by: Joey Cumley | Sep 8, 2009 3:23:38 PM

2. Was getting a Little Edie Grey Gardens vibe.

Posted by: kujhawker | Sep 8, 2009 3:25:02 PM

3. This is horrible, the boys are not even cute! We need to stop this!

Posted by: Gary | Sep 8, 2009 3:36:52 PM

4. this is a car crash that im not having any difficulty looking away from

Posted by: Mark | Sep 8, 2009 3:42:54 PM

5. it's all good. they're all cute. life is too short to be sour all the time.

Posted by: nic | Sep 8, 2009 3:48:45 PM

6. horribly contrived and manufactured

Posted by: Astro | Sep 8, 2009 3:54:47 PM

7. where the hell do all these wealthy gays come from who have the free time to drive around in convertible audis doing this kind of shit for amusement?

i think the "wealthy gay" is the stuff of urban legend... they are ocassionally sighted on youtube to fuel the belief of their existence - not too unlike loch ness/bigfoot sightings

such sightings offer proof of the age old adage "those gays have money"

all my gay friends are busted ass broke... wtf

meh

that said, whilst trapped in my cubicle in hell as penance for uttering such bitter words, i'll take listening Whitney over Miley any day (if purgatory offers a choice)

Posted by: sundog | Sep 8, 2009 3:57:27 PM

8. This song is about 1000X better than the other one and these guys had choreography....so sorry, but this was better than the other video.(I won't even say "first" because the Fire Island girls didn't invent the fucking idea of music videos)

Posted by: paul c | Sep 8, 2009 3:59:58 PM

9. they BOTH SUCK

Posted by: flag2009 | Sep 8, 2009 4:04:05 PM

10. The one in the purple shorts with the fur, I will have his children.

Posted by: David | Sep 8, 2009 4:22:08 PM

11. "All I did over Labor Day weekend was drink Stoli Blueberry and Lemonade until I blacked out and woke up in a puddle of my own vomit. I coulda been doing this?"

Well, I can hold my liquor, CRISPY. And because of that fact a city coroner will be holding my liver and pancreas pretty soon--just before he dumps them in the trash.

The video was fun. Somebody once told me that alcohol cleans the digestive tract. I guess booze is good for "bottoms"....I guess.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Sep 8, 2009 4:25:06 PM

12. you young gays need to be reminded video parody was not invented by the FIP boys although theirs were great. we gays have been queens of the send up since the dawn of time. so, while that FIP vid was brilliant, let's not act as if they did anything new.

and, yes, please stop the personal attacks on these whitney boys. they were exhibiting that gay spirit of having fun that used to be endearing and now evidently is something people are bitter about.

get a life, all you bitter peeps and just enjoy. laugh a little. i feel sorry for ya.

Posted by: jay | Sep 8, 2009 4:39:31 PM

13. Pardon me, I would say more about this video, but I have to go and throw up now.

Posted by: Scott | Sep 8, 2009 4:53:26 PM

14. too choreographed...it reminded me of a middle school talent show, and i am not trying to be cunty. just not comparable to FIP's.

Posted by: tofer david | Sep 8, 2009 6:00:25 PM

15. Silly things (probably visting NJ from Manhattan); but, in fairness, I've seen plenty of YouTube vids with straights acting pretty silly too.

Posted by: JT | Sep 8, 2009 6:17:10 PM

16. It was even better the second time. Good for them.

Posted by: paul c | Sep 8, 2009 6:40:50 PM

17. Whitney > Miley

Posted by: Tucker | Sep 8, 2009 6:47:14 PM

18. The troops in Iraq have done all kinds of videos like this (in uniform/fatigues), so take your pick.

Posted by: anon | Sep 8, 2009 7:55:21 PM

19. Diversity is a beautiful thing and Gay people are constantly providing something unique and different to this society ...Great Job!

Posted by: Jake | Sep 8, 2009 9:15:50 PM

20. great job boys...why do people need to hate..they were just having fun

Posted by: michael | Sep 8, 2009 9:21:39 PM

21. It's all about 1:53-2:01. Damn!

Posted by: Mark | Sep 8, 2009 10:31:05 PM

22. So many more interesting gay men doing amazaing things every day.... Yet this caught our Andy's attention.

Posted by: willie | Sep 8, 2009 11:09:21 PM

23. Shit.

Posted by: creepingfeaturitis | Sep 9, 2009 12:20:26 AM

24. Well, the camera guy kinda sucks a bit, so many shot in a bad angle and people have their heads cuts in half. Redo the shots and make it better!

Posted by: YvesPaul | Sep 9, 2009 1:07:33 AM

25. I'm thinking this is less obnoxious than the first one. The little one in the striped bikini bottoms could so be the next ex Mrs. Washington.

I'm assuming when a bunch of broke Dominican Queens from J Heights send theirs in we'll have the pleasure of evaluating it?

Posted by: Derek Washington | Sep 9, 2009 4:16:20 AM