Comments

1. gerry says

“The employee is a young, relatively inexperienced associate producer who realizes she made a mistake and has been disciplined.”

Or, in other words, she was told not to get caught next time.

2. jimmyboyo says

The UK warned us

The UK warned us big time to beware of ruport murdoch. That he manufactures news to shape policy to his neanderthal world view.

3. says

And if an outrage happens we will know who stirred it, orchestrated it, aided and abetted it; Fucx News must have to answer for its crass irresponsibility……..not for freedom of speech but for its freedom to torment civil disorder….it will be an accomplice in domestic violence.

4. Terry says

That means nothing. They were caught doing it, that’s all. Nothing will change over there.

5. walter says

This is absolutely a grass roots movement Glenn – never mind that the Fox corporation through your program CREATED IT, ADVERTISED IT, PROMOTED IT and that we are producing this event in a way that my producer is now off camera directing the crowd.

What a joke.

6. says

Oh, Come on, these people are all McCain supporters turned Obama haters. This is not a “new political movement,” it’s angry people, afraid of change of and progress, doing whatever they can to stop it. But the world is a different place now, the American people have embraced the change that our president has proposed, and no tea party protest, nor the televised rantings of a crocodile-tear spewing madman will stop that.

That they lie to support their agenda should surprise no one.

7. Ted says

I’m not sure which is more frightening: the fact that a “news” organization is directing a crowd to act like a blood-thirsty lynch mob or that said yahoos are ALLOWING themselves to be stirred up and aren’t questioning who it is that’s doing it.
    But then–if they’re watching Fox News every day, it’s really the same scenario, isn’t it?
    This is scary stuff, folks.

8. Chris says

Report the news or make the news? Which is it? Can’t do both. And, frankly, I don’t trust much of anything that comes out of that corporation….news or entertainment division….it all seems tainted. But then I pretty much don’t like pop culture period.

9. says

I’m amazed,but, not shocked. Rupert Murdoch is like that James Bond movie with Terri Hatcher where the media guy trys to rule the world.

And the idiots who line up to be turned into Soylent Green are truly bizarre.

10. Michael B. says

I’ve worked in TV over 16 years, however I’ve been out of work for over a year now. THIS DUMB BITCH HAS A JOB AND I DON’T????

11. Michael B. says

So if anyone is looking to hire a seasoned TV/news veteran, please let me know! LOL I’m NOT applying over at FOXnews 😉

12. Bakely says

I saw this when it originally aired. I thought Griff was very, very suspicious. For one segment, he just went down the line of “protesters” and said, “Is this a protest against Obama?” so that each one of them could say that no, it wasn’t, they had nothing against him. It was very, very clear that he was trying to get a particular message across and he was directing the “teabaggers” to act like they merely concerned Americans — depsite the fact that other news outlets were full of posters of a Nazi-stached Obama. Griff Jenkins’ coverage, like Glenn Beck’s enthusiasm for the event, seemed false from the very start. I’m just glad it aired on a Saturday when few people were watching.