Gerard Butler Has a Laugh Clenching Donuts Between His Ass Cheeks

Gamer

Gerard Butler tells Shortlist magazine about the funniest moment on the set of his film Gamer:

"This is going to show my maturity now, I wrote to the two
directors separately. I wrote that me and the stunt guys are having a
blast and sent them half a dozen donuts each as a thank you. They were
so chuffed. The next day we got six fresh donuts and shoved them
between our ass cheeks… and took a Polaroid. [Butler is in fits] We
sent this snap to the directors and sure enough, they thought they’d
been eating the very same sugary treats. They freaked out, man…
I told you it was going to show my maturity. It was my
birthday that day, and in the evening about ten of the cast also
dropped trousers to reveal Happy Birthday Gerry written across their
cheeks. Come to think of it, there was a little too much ass in the
making of this film."

I wonder if they were jelly, powdered, or glazed?

Comments

1. ED2 says

because I’m gay I’m supposed to care about this item? it’s glbt related because it’s about a butt? I can’t figure this one out but it seems like stupid press from this guy’s pr agent.

we can’t be that easily led, can we?

2. dego says

@ED2.. uhh the blog’s tagline is a “site with homosexual tendencies”. Please, do note that last word: *tendencies*. Not: “a blog about only GLBT issues, events and people.”

why didn’t you post your irritated little snipe on the Hubble post? IMHO that had even less LGBT+ salience. I suspect that it had to do with some self-shaming sex negativity on some level. (“zOMG! Gay men are just sex riddled animals! I hate that!”)

And for the record, men like Gerard Butler (and their butts) are the core cause of *my* own homosexual tendencies. So for this guy, it is a spot on post for a “blog with homosexual tendencies”

3. Betty says

Cry more please..did you not see the artcle from movieline they referenced about butler being bisexual? can we not have an excuse to post a hot pic of him or do we need save the fucking queer seals posted over everything…fucking relax.

4. BRON says

Jimmy if your interest in Gerard has waned so much why are you even reading this??? Obviously they haven’t been waned too much…Don’t be so quick to believe everything you read and hear anyway

5. willie says

You are all uninformed FOOLS.

Mr. Butler is one of the VERY VERY few OUT LGBT superstars in Hollywood.

He has been out as bisexual for a very long time … that is why it makes sense on this blog … and he is a man who is hot as hell.

6. rick says

wow, i have managed to avoid all but one gerard butler movies. the only one i have seen is dracula 2000 years ago on cable before he was a name. haven’t seen phantom because why watch a movie when you can listen to the perfection of the obc album and haven’t seen 300 because i need to read the book first and i am behind on my frank miller.

that being said, might i suggest to mr. butler that he go back to being a drunk lawyer.